*must Watch* Hindu Student Mobs Kill Muslim In Mumbai

AK47 JATHA LION

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Svg9CBmiPeQ

At a university in Mumbai, hindu students attacked 2 muslim boys.

Both were beaten very badly. 1 died. The other is still in a coma with serious injuries.

This video is pathetic. Is this their idea of justice? Attacking innocent people?

Notice at 1:02 how many police officials are seen standing around while 1 innocent man is being beaten right in front of them. They are doing what they do best...turning a blind eye.

Reminiscant of how police were told not to intervene when sikhs were being butchered in 1984.

All it would have taken is for the police to fire a few shots in the air to make the crowds disperse..

But they seem to want it to go on. Just look at how they stand around in the video.

I mean what are they standing around talking about?? The currency rate?? or what they gonna eat for lunch??

This is the democracy which boasts to be the biggest in the world.

At the end of the video, 1 man tries to stand but falls down. That is the result of a Broken Leg. I assume thats the 1 that survived.

Hundreds of armed people against 2 unarmed people. The very definition of COWARD.

Not for the faint hearted...Viewer discretion Advised.

Not surprised, I was in Delhi last year when India beat Pakistan in the 20:20 cricket. Random Hindu gangs went to a muslim area of Delhi to abuse them.

Police are a joke, funny how you get the most skinniest Hindu punk giving it the large with his stick and crew. But when war kicks off they are the first to hide in their mud huts.

Vahiguroo it breaks my heart to see how much these mobs value innocent life.

On a side note: I didn't see anywhere in the video or in the news that is something related with mumbai attacks. can you please provide source of the news - AK47 JATHA LION At a university in Mumbai, hindu students attacked 2 muslim boys. ?

that is not in Mumbai. Please inform Youtube about this malicious and mistitled video.

the clip is from a college in Chennai (formerly Madras) where two groups of students were fighting each other on the 'reservation dispute'.

Groups involved were dalits and thevars.

Towards the end of the clp the titles are also IN TAMIL.

the identity of the video postor also becomes obvious ...

genialgentle

Name: Muhhamad Abdullah

Schools: NED University of Engineering an...

How to report this scoundrel to Youtube ? Someone who knows, please do the favor.

that is not in Mumbai. Please inform Youtube about this malicious and mistitled video.

the clip is from a college in Chennai (formerly Madras) where two groups of students were fighting each other on the 'reservation dispute'.

Groups involved were dalits and thevars.

Towards the end of the clp the titles are also IN TAMIL.

I was going to say that as well, but I waited for someone else to respond, lest my background is highlighted as the source of my opinion LOL. The place is clearly NOT Mumbai, the people are clearly south Indians, and as you said, even the news subtitles are in Tamil.

Another question, if something like this really happened, you think the Indian or international media would miss their chance to expose it? Muslims in India are coming forward and condemning terrorism, and no matter how much it irritates some hate mongers, but at this point of time the unity between Indians is at its peak, and definitely more than it has been in the recent past. Now deal with it :)

It's just a propaganda video created by muslims of pakistan against Hindu India in the war of propaganda since mumbai attacks. The video is quite clearly a brawl/clash between tamil/south indian students, they all look south indian and subtitles of the video is in tamil lingo.

But what it does remind me of how mobs of Indian congress terrorists would have roamed around attacking and murdering innocent Sikh civilians in the streets of new delhi in Nov 1984.

But what it does remind me of how mobs of Indian congress terrorists would have roamed around attacking and murdering innocent Sikh civilians in the streets of new delhi in Nov 1984.

At first I did not care too much of the video, But when I read what u wrote I just got pictures in my mind of 84 and how it was for our sikhs. Then i watched it agian and saw the full video and got tears in my eyes :cry: cus that what happend to our own Sikhs but even worse. i got so much anger in me at the moment! Raaj Kharga Khalsa! :nishaan_sahib_right:

this is what happens in Kalyug esp to those who are not prepared .. the lamb get slaughtered.

'tyaar bar tyaar' assumes significance. Else this is the result.

mind you this is two groups of hindus fighting each other and police standing by and watching the fun .. the dalit students are getting beaten up and students belonging to a backward yet dominant caste called thevar are doing the beating.

It is very crude and looks like behaviour of some animals lifted from a dark jungle. Madras usually is known to be very civilized.