*must Watch* Hindu Student Mobs Kill Muslim In Mumbai

AK47 JATHA LION

Now its a Hindu on Hindu and some say whatever to it. Really sad to how some Sikhs reply with outrage and compassion when its a Sikh injustice, but when others are being beaten to death and cops do nothing then its just brushed off. What happened to sarbat da bhala. This double standard has no place in Sikhi.

Vahiguroo it breaks my heart to see how much these mobs value innocent life.

On a side note: I didn't see anywhere in the video or in the news that is something related with mumbai attacks. can you please provide source of the news - AK47 JATHA LION At a university in Mumbai, hindu students attacked 2 muslim boys. ?

Namstang, I might be incorrect. When i saw the video i read the caption on the side describing the video to be of a racist attack in mumbai by hindu mobs on 2 muslims students. But from what i gather, the video might be of another incident which was Hindus high castes attacking hindu low castes.

If this is true then the Person who uploaded that video is deliberately trying to mislead people and is wrong. Could be Propaganda.

BUT that being said........ I clicked on the news link that "Raju" provided to view the news on the REAL supposed incident. But Strangely enough, the link does not work. So i would like to view a working link of the incident if any1 can provide that? It would make intresing reading,

Whatever the motives for the attack where, whatever religion they were, the attack was still very wrong and quite repulsive.

Vahiguroo it breaks my heart to see how much these mobs value innocent life.

On a side note: I didn't see anywhere in the video or in the news that is something related with mumbai attacks. can you please provide source of the news - AK47 JATHA LION At a university in Mumbai, hindu students attacked 2 muslim boys. ?

Namstang, I might be incorrect. When i saw the video i read the caption on the side describing the video to be of a racist attack in mumbai by hindu mobs on 2 muslims students. But from what i gather, the video might be of another incident which was Hindus high castes attacking hindu low castes.

If this is true then the Person who uploaded that video is deliberately trying to mislead people and is wrong. Could be Propaganda.

BUT that being said........ I clicked on the news link that "Raju" provided to view the news on the REAL supposed incident. But Strangely enough, the link does not work. So i would like to view a working link of the incident if any1 can provide that? It would make intresing reading,

Whatever the motives for the attack where, whatever religion they were, the attack was still very wrong and quite repulsive.

"Could be propaganda" .. but not quite sure still ehh ?

It's all that "Hindu" sounding postor i.d. "Raju"s fault isn't it. The link was active all this while and you did not have the courage to respond.

Now once that link disappears and you come up with aspersions on "Raju" (sounds like some RSS henchman trying to mislead brave Sikhs perhaps).

If you care so much about that link .. you can find lots of links on google NEWS by using keywords AMBEDKAR COLLEGE, CHENNAI.

GOOGLE NEWS CACHE - AMBEDKAR COLLEGE, CHENNAI

here are Youtube videos on that incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opy-a1M__GQ

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=d5AsWevkj1A

LOL . U need to chillout.

I've been busy working. I didnt check the link earlier.

But thanx for the new links.

I am in agreement with u over the bad intentions of the person who deliberately intended to misleed people on youtube by placing a false caption to the video.

Ambedkar college u say.. Well its not suprising that any institution named after that man is having caste riots. Is this the same Ambedkar that oversaw the writing of the Indian Constitution?

I was more appauled at the Police than the mobs. The mobs will allways be doing their dirty work, but police have a moral obligation to uphold justice. They could of put a stop to it and protected the less fortunate. Just had to stop it...

I wouldnt ask for nor expect any more or any less from any other human in a police uniform.

Their in-action disgusted me. But then again i allways knew what they were like from my extensive research on Sikh history and Human rights abuses.

Can people in the Uk immagine if that ever happened here and police just stood by? Media would have had their heads . Suspension, court proceedings ect.

But sadly this has become to be known as normal in our own guru'an dhi dharthi.

The people who have power and are meant to serve and protect are the ones who commit the biggest crimes. The Kings are Butchers it seems.

sggs Ang 145

ਕਲਿ ਕਾਤੀ ਰਾਜੇ ਕਾਸਾਈ ਧਰਮੁ ਪੰਖ ਕਰਿ ਉਡਰਿਆ ॥

The Dark Age of Kali Yuga is the knife, and the kings are butchers; righteousness has sprouted wings and flown away.

I was more appauled at the Police than the mobs. The mobs will allways be doing their dirty work, but police have a moral obligation to uphold justice. They could of put a stop to it and protected the less fortunate. Just had to stop it...

I wouldnt ask for nor expect any more or any less from any other human in a police uniform.

Their in-action disgusted me. But then again i allways knew what they were like from my extensive research on Sikh history and Human rights abuses.

Couldnt agree with you more on this point, i thought exactly the same thing.

Its a sense of shock but sadly also a sense of expecting them to do exactly that .. nothing. The police are just as cowardly as the mobs, unless they have more men then the mob or far superior weapons they dont want to get their khaki uniforms dusty.

Respect to the guy at the end though, despite taking a beating he still tried to stand up and walk.

Guest PunjabSingh

Actually I dont know truth of the above video but I know that Hindus are aware that if they attack muslims then muslims are bound to attack and take revenge so they can not do it openly.

Hindus can secretly blow mslims with bombs like in Malegaon,Ajmer and Hyderabad masjids.

On the other hand the sangh parivaar considers Sikhs as impotents that is why the bahmanvaadi forces continue to attack Sikhs in India .

http://www.***anti-sikh website not allowed***/fullpage.as...=18&pview=7

Look at the bottom of the above page and remember 1984.

Such news items are seldom reported in the Indian media.Even the above news can not be seen in any newspaper of india.

Bahmanvaadis also know that the Sikhs will not react and they think so truely because despite this news item being reported in a popular Punjabi daily newspaper no reaction has come from any Sikh so far.

Until the Sikh kaum wakes from it's slumber such incidents will continue to happen and their frequency will also increase.