Sikhs Attacked At Patna Station By A Bahmanvaadi Mob

Guest PunjabSingh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not blame the whole India or Hindus for this. There are Bihari Hindus, Punjabi Hindus, Hindus from Bengal.

Hindu is more of a geographical term used by the Persians. Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib gave his head to save their Dharma, i call these people Akirtghan.

In 1984 the Hindu mobs threw bricks and petrol bombs at Gurduara Sis Ganj Sahib. You will find Sikhs in Delhi, Mumbai, Calcutta, Bangalore and they are more steadfast in Sikhi than those in the Khalistan (Punjab). They go to the Gurdwara in the morning and evening and have to speak Hindi to adjust. For a Sikh in India the moment you step out of Punjab you feel like a alien.

If there is no justice to this attack, then we need to respond. Tell every Sikh jatha leaving for Patna Sahib to go in a jatha of 20-50 carrying kirpans and gandasay from now on.

Infact, I think this should be for all people travelling outside Punjab to go in larger jathas with plenty of kirpans and gandasas.

Like Mehtab Singh, i've had enough of this bull.

We need to return to our warrior roots and bring back our love for hathiars.

Like Sant Jarnail Singh ji used to say, don't come asking me what to do with dusts who do beadbi of our Ist, our Sikhi saroop, of our Girls. Singho us da sodhaa laado. You can't imagine the Singhs filing a report against Massa at Lahore, some things you need to take care of asap!

Like Sant Jarnail Singh ji used to say, don't come asking me what to do with dusts who do beadbi of our Ist, our Sikhi saroop, of our Girls. Singho us da sodhaa laado. You can't imagine the Singhs filing a report against Massa at Lahore, some things you need to take care of asap!

I firmly believe that we as a kaum have been thrashed repeatedly because we paid NO heed to the bachans of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. He asked Sikhs to keep shasters, some people dismissed his theory and labelled him a terrorist. Obviously he foresaw what was coming in November 1984 but people didn't bother listening to him. I clearly remember him speaking out and saying "paggaan lawaake aa jande ho, paggaan kithe saambiye", meaning "you come here with your turbans knocked off, where do we keep them?"

Wake up! Don't harm innocents, but don't spare the one who harms you. No, I am not saying take someone's life, but make sure you teach him a lesson which prevents him in future from getting close even to the shadow of a Sikh with evil intentions. If someone comes to us as a brother, we will not hesitate to give our life for them. But if they come as an enemy, then we will bloody hell define the term enemy for them all over again!

The words of Sant Ji are still relevant some 20+ years on, Sikhs get too comfortable then wonder why they are disrespected in their own homeland and holy places of worship by non-Sikhs aggressors. Less talk and more action is needed against anti-sikh incidents. We need less yes-man liberal leaders and more soldiers of the dharm who are willing to lay down their lives like a Sikh should to punish those who attack our faith and oue people. Their shouldnt be any compramise on the secruity and dignity of our community.

Guru ji did say if someone is to hurt you (physically or verbally) take it three times and on the fourth god himself will answer on your behalf.

These fanatical hindus have tasted our patience too many times, we should answer the same way Bhai Methab Singh and Bhai Sukha Singh did aswell as Bhai Satwant and Beant Singh did.

BOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SO NIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

well of course we have to do something, but the real question is are we organised enough to do so? look around, no real organisations for sikhism exist. any of the half decent ones (in the west) get closed down as the indian govt moans organised sikhs are terrorists, and the can/uk govt appease them. so then we hear stories about turbans being set on fire etc. but we cant do anything, even some gurdwaras are pathetically run nowadays, its all one big unfunny joke.