Sant Gurbachan Singh Je and Sant Sujaan Singh Ji

Singh47

Jujharoo, I actually agree with you on the greatness of Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee Bhindrawala. In my opinion he was one of the greatest Pracharaks of the greatest Sampradah. Let me make something clear, I personally do not believe this story. But unfortunately this is what is being propagated at Nanaksar and with the blessings of the Nanaksar Babas many of whom are considers as Avtars of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee even by Taksalis! This is one of the main reason I don’t believe that an avtar of Guru Jee could believe such stories about a Singh like Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee. I personally felt angry when I read this about Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee. I thought the admirers of Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee should know and realize this is what is being preached against Sant Jee.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest N30 S!NGH

Singh47, do you know what page is it exactly, I think i found terava hisa. But terava Hisa has more than 75 pages??

Also if you please refrain yourself by adding sant sujjan singh ji name in it. Its written by Gurmukh Singh Hazoori Raagi..

It has nothing to do with sant sujjan singh ji nanaksarwalie. They are two different people.

Guest N30 S!NGH

Singh 47,

You said:

I actually agree with you on the greatness of Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee Bhindrawala. In my opinion he was one of the greatest Pracharaks of the greatest Sampradah.

I find this very contradictory of what you wrote in this post:

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...=ST&f=23&t=1035

remember Damdami Taksal debate where you researched damdami taksal and came to conculstion that Damdami taksal has broken lineage not un-broken.

Correct me, if i m wrong but there is a difference between sampradha and jatha. Since you mentioned sampradha in your last post that means you beleif taksal started by guroo maharaj but before you didnt!!!!!!!!!!!

May i ask sudden change in your tone or your view?? What lead this sudden change???

n30 SIngh

That has nothing to do with how much I respect the DDT Jathadars. Just because I respect someone does not mean I believe every single view they hold. For example: I support, respect and admire Akali Bhai Kartar Singh Jhabbar who was responsible for liberating alot of Gurdwaras of Punjab from the Mahants. But that does not mean I agree with his view that meat eating was alright.

That is the way it is with DDT. I respect and agree that they are the greatest Sampradah within the Panth. But I don’t agree that it has a unbroken lineage from the times of Guru Jee. I believe that the greatness is not within the lineage but within the work they do. DDT had proven through it’s work that it’s the greatest sampradah in the Panth. Who could deny that.

Guest N30 S!NGH

Singh47,

Thanks for your clarification regarding DDT Lineage.

Going back to the topic.

Can you tell us how long its been that you got yourself copy of Anand Chamatkar??

I serioulsy cant find not this article you posted nor i can get mool mantar article...starting with

SRI MUKHWAK 284-11

NAAM KAY DHARAY, SAGALAY JANT

NAAM KAY DHARAY, KHAND BRAHMAND

NAAM KAY DHAREY, SIMRIT BEDH PURAAN

NAAM KAY DHARAY, SUNAN GIAN DHIAN

The new book may have been edited. Perhaps they realize that mistake of this raagi and it was edited by nanaksar.

Why blame the whole nanaksar mahapurkh's for his(raagi) mistakes????

- Author of that book(raagi) might have manipulated this events into his own word with mirch masala.

Its not like mahapurkh's have given approval after prof-reading all the volumes??? If you think thats what happened?? Where is your reference???

Also if i can find this sakhi in volume- 4. I ll deal with this in gurmat way which is... I ll go to nanaksar and investigate more on this and Let damdami taksal panj pyareiz and nanaksar panj pyareiz deal with it in Gurmat way insteading of us creating contoversy here???

I dont want to say this but i ll say it anyway. You do have hidden agenda. Its been couple of months i being watching your patterns on the net.

Sat Sri Akal:

One minor point. Professor Gurmukh Singh was a founding father of the Singh Sabha movement. His work to rid the Sikh Panth of Brahministic rituals clashed with the Sikh Mahants and "Pandits" who were the status quo of the time. So they, along with some Sikh Rajas, wrote a letter of the Akal Thakat to get Professor Sahib excommunicated. The Akal Thakat, which was also part of that Mahant/Pandit status quo at the time, agreed and had Prof. Gurmukh Singh excommunicated.

HOWEVER, in the late 80s, that excommunication was lifted (even though Prof. Sahib was long since deceased) and Prof. Gurmukh Singh was actually honored as a Great Sikh for all his works.

So, please do not use that excommunication (which was not correct) as an excuse to belittle Prof. Gurmukh Singh or his sewa to the Panth.

Fateh Jio

Singh47, I've also noticed that after some weeks you post up stuff about Nanaksar in order to create controversy. The stuff written by GurMukh Singh is grossly exaggerated and what he says has no bearing on the greatness of Baba Nand Singh Ji. Also, to compare two Mahapurush like we know what we are talking about is not right, who are we to compare the Kamai of others when we ourselves aren't even close? Let's not discuss this and place obstacles in our search for Naam. It hinders us, and not anyone else.

FYI, once a Sikh came to Baba Nand Singh Ji, and sat behind writing down everything Babaji said in their Bachan. Babaji turned around and smiled, saying 'Bhai, what are you writing?'. He said 'Ithihaas Babaji, history'. Babaji smiled and said, 'Why?' . The Sikh replied, 'For the coming generations history will be useful, they can learn of your Bachan'. Babaji laughed openly at this and said, 'Acha? History, you may write that Bhagat Fareed did Tapasya for 12 years, but how will you write about in what kind of bliss (Dard-painful ecstasy of longing) he remained hung upside down in a well?', 'How will you write about our experiences whilst doing Bhagti without food or water for so many years upon years, the whole of the GURBANI is the HISTORY (Ithihaas) of MAHAPURUSH'.

Now, how will you determine their Avastha? How will you comment on who is higher, who is fake, who has more Naam? Let's please not get into another one of these debates about Sants, can we not look at the source, the Bani? We are well aware that GurMukh Singh and some other people, although wrongly, distorted things because of thei

r own extreme Sharda, Im not condoning it, but let's put it aside and concentrate on the Hukam, which is the same when repeated by all these Mahapurush and Guru's.

The Guru's weren't the only contributers to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, but we don't pick faults in the other Bhagats who wrote Bani. We follow the guidelines given to us in the form of Gurbani. It's very sad that people waste such time on these useless topics. Naam Kamayee is what we should work on, I mean, how much time do we have anyway? Life is too short. 'Gobind milan kee eh teri bariya', 'bahut janam bichre they madho, eh janam tumarey lekhey'.

Give this life to the Guru, and time doesn't stop for anyone.

I request the Admin to lock or delete this topic before it becomes a slanging match between two Jatha's, it's a humble Benti, for the sake of people wanting to see unity, please.

Veer N30 Singh

The Anand Chamatkar I have, has been with my family for a long time. Many many years. The first time I read them, there was a lot of dust collected on it.

“Why blame the whole nanaksar mahapurkh's for his(raagi) mistakes????”

Singh, Anand CHamatkar was approved by Sant Ishar Singh Jee. Furthermore, you can find Anand CHamatkar still being printed by Nanaksar. So is it still just the fault of one Raagi?

“Its not like mahapurkh's have given approval after prof-reading all the volumes??? If you think thats what happened?? Where is your reference???”

Reference is Nanaksar itself. I ask Nanaksaris who say this was approved by the Sants.

“I dont want to say this but i ll say it anyway. You do have hidden agenda. Its been couple of months i being watching your patterns on the net.”

Singh, I don’t have any hidden or open agenda. It’s all in your mind. I don’t expect you do believe me. But whatever I write has a source i.e. books.

Fateh Ji all...

I recently got myself a copy of Anand Chamatkar and though I'm nowhere near vol 4, I had a look at page 17 it to have a quick read of what Singh 47 is referring to and I don't have it in the version I have, in fact no story starts of that page.

SIngh it starts on page 17. The story will start about the Mool Mantar debate, then it will progress onto this Sant Sujaan Singh story.