Sant Gurbachan Singh Je and Sant Sujaan Singh Ji

Singh47

Okey now i read the article....no comments.

BUT i do like to ask this: So Idol Worship IS Sikhi then? And Sant ji was Guru Sahib jee? Sorry for this, but i have very little knowledge of Nanaksar. Maybe someone from the group can share their knowledge. And also is Nanaksar a Taksal? Is it like Nirmalas or like Gianis or Udasis or Nihangs? Which Samparday does it belong to jee?

Bhul Chukk Maaf

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhian Sehjo Kaur.

I don’t care of any controversy, because that is not what I am here to do. Why does everyone think I come here to start a controversy? If you think I wrote something wrong, then tell me about it like N30 Singh.

Why do you want it to be locked? You’re making a big fuss out of nothing. If you see something particularly wrong, then tell me about it. Why lock it?

Admins, please don’t lock it. It is not causing any division between two groups. If it is, then tell me about it.

Fateh Ji all...

I recently got myself a copy of Anand Chamatkar and though I'm nowhere near vol 4, I had a look at page 17 it to have a quick read of what Singh 47 is referring to and I don't have it in the version I have, in fact no story starts of that page.

Bhain Kaur Jee, what colour is the book? is it a red coloured book?

Guest N30 S!NGH

Singh 47,

I dont know about bhenji but i have black color as 4th volume??

I seriously suspect that mistakes may have been made in the books but they were edited in newer printed versions of it and plus singh47, you said you had anand chamatkar for a long time now. Please go to any book store match up the new printed versions i bet ya they were edited!!!!!!!!!

Fateh Ji all...

I recently got myself a copy of Anand Chamatkar and though I'm nowhere near vol 4, I had a look at page 17 it to have a quick read of what Singh 47 is referring to and I don't have it in the version I have, in fact no story starts of that page.

Bhain Kaur Jee, what colour is the book? is it a red coloured book?

Fateh Ji,

Singh 47 Paaji, Volume 4 is blue in the set that I have...

(By the way I recently purchased mine on 14/04/04)

Singh47, when you try to compare to Mahapurush, and reference your sources in the form of a book written by a human being, and not bother to find out its authenticity, then it is creating a controversy. Neo and myself, and Im sure Kaur Ji too are offended and concerned because we respect all Mahapurush and to play them off each other through other people isn't Gurmat.

Kaur Ji, thanks, I havent got the books on me now, but as you have looked it up, it's clear who has the agenda now.

I reiterate my request to the Admin. This sort of Jatha dividing should not be allowed. Whatever is in the book is an account of an individual, as yet Singh47 has not replied where and when these books were approved (BY BABA ISHER SINGH JI). So, are we debating using Gurbani? or opinions of people?

Guest N30 S!NGH

Deep Singh your query regarding:

BUT i do like to ask this: So Idol Worship IS Sikhi then? And Sant ji was Guru Sahib jee? Sorry for this, but i have very little knowledge of Nanaksar. Maybe someone from the group can share their knowledge. And also is Nanaksar a Taksal? Is it like Nirmalas or like Gianis or Udasis or Nihangs? Which Samparday does it belong to jee?

Here is the link to follow which will answer all your questions:

http://www.gursikhijeevan.com/community/ph...1&i=3956&t=3956

N30 Singh and Deep SIngh, I had no idea they edited out some of the stories from the newer version. But even Sahajleen Kaur Khalsa once confirmed that she also read this chapter from the older version. I havn’t seen the newer version yet. I didn’t even know they had a newer version. The older version was actually approved and blessed by the Sants. But I guess due to pressure from admirers of Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee they had to edit it out.