No Fear ....babbu Mann

waheguru ji ka khalsa wahegur ji ke fateh ..

i know you will be thinking that why i am highlighting this man..??

but i feel something different in this singer he say live, in front of media ,people and dosent care about anyone... in first 2 videos he performed for new year programme ...and in last one its live performance....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEJoXUKgh3w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBasJJxA0K8

if u find something wrong in this post .....

bhul chuk maaf..

gurfateh

You have to give credit where its due, theres not many other singers/writers in the mainstream punjabi scene who would sing about these issues.

In the first link he even mentions singhs being given sentances without any evidence of wrong doings! ie prof bhullar, onkar singh and jagtar singh.

Second one mentions the problems faced by farmers and the mothers who lost their families in the massacres.

Third video about kurbania of sikhs through history - people dancing but thats punjabis for you never mind! those that worship death have no fear of death.

he also did the hawayein stuff a few years ago.

yh thts true...

now abt dancing....u know these guys start dancing on sad songs when they drunk and even on news ....so we cant do anything wif them..:(

You have to give credit where its due, theres not many other singers/writers in the mainstream punjabi scene who would sing about these issues.

In the first link he even mentions singhs being given sentances without any evidence of wrong doings! ie prof bhullar, onkar singh and jagtar singh.

Second one mentions the problems faced by farmers and the mothers who lost their families in the massacres.

Third video about kurbania of sikhs through history - people dancing but thats punjabis for you never mind! those that worship death have no fear of death.

he also did the hawayein stuff a few years ago.

i think this stuff is fantastic....its good for older generations and those in punjab who listen to music--educates ppl