No Fear ....babbu Mann

I doubt he would have been directly involved in the movement, he'd have probably been a bit on the young side.

He wont get killed or anything for doing these type of songs, the effect will be more commercial/political as people may give him a harder time due to the stance taken.

However saying that, things do seem to be changing in Punjab, a recent relative over to visit was talking about all their problems, and most of which were pretty much the same as those faced by the singhs before 1984 happened.

Its good that he referred to lucha in his song, but would anyone refer directly to the snakes ruining punjab at the moment?

one thing more i want to add with this... one of my gud friend who is press reporter , radio announcer aswell....interview him abt one year bak...when babbu mann got long hair... my friend take his interview and during interview he asked him the "most of your influence on villager guys and they start keep long haris like you .. would you like to do something for them"...after this question babbu mann think for a while and say"may i u notice a change in my next album"...so few months later we got his new video...

and after tht we found so many positive results ..like a school kida start wearing turbans in villages....