New Video Baba Bhindranwallia Veh

youve made a video of sant jarnail singhs shaheedi. in decription on youtube you have wrote Tribute to a Sikh Martyr, Shaheed Sant Giani Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwalle. and the music u add to it is saying baba bhidranwale veh hoja pargat sant sapahiya.. LOLLOL.... great video mate

yes im glad u noticed.

This explanation is clearly stated on the caption beside the video.

I could not do much about the song because it was already made like that.

But i specifically wrote Shaheed to show that my view is that he is Shaheed.

Infact...all I've seen on this topic is people saying that Bhindranwalle is not shaheed.

Has any1 got any comments on the video itself?

IF u believe he is shaheed then save yourself some time and dont comment, because your fellow Baba Takur singh followers have already made that point clear on this topic,,,,i counted about 8 posts in a row saying the same thing.

If u hold that view then so be it.

But I do firmly hold the view that he is Shaheed. It is my personal opinion. Not any1 elses.

Sikhs argue over little things like this and waste their lives away in fighting.

i remember the getting out of the coach bit at hyde park and the singhs from southall wiping their feet on the indian flag

were u also on the coach?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youve made a video of sant jarnail singhs shaheedi. in decription on youtube you have wrote Tribute to a Sikh Martyr, Shaheed Sant Giani Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwalle. and the music u add to it is saying baba bhidranwale veh hoja pargat sant sapahiya.. LOLLOL.... great video mate

yes im glad u noticed.

Infact...all I've seen on this topic is people saying that Bhindranwalle is not shaheed.

IF u believe he is shaheed then save yourself some time and dont comment, because your fellow Baba Takur singh followers have already made that point clear on this topic,,,,i counted about 8 posts in a row saying the same thing.

But I do firmly hold the view that he is Shaheed. It is my personal opinion. Not any1 elses.

Sikhs argue over little things like this and waste their lives away in fighting.

i remember the getting out of the coach bit at hyde park and the singhs from southall wiping their feet on the indian flag

yes I was on the coach that time, are you going to look at the video and try to find me?

yes im glad u noticed.

yes I was on the coach that time, are you going to look at the video and try to find me?

I shall not.

Did u not also participate in the famous southall tradition?

AK 47 JAtha veerji,

Do we write Shaheed in front of the name of Guru Arjan Dev Ji? Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji?

Do we write Shaheed in front of the name of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, Baba Deep Singh, Gen. Hari Singh Nalwa, Akali Baba Phula Singh?

But does it mean they werent Shaheed?

Same, if you don't write Shaheed to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, it wont change the fact that they are shaheed.

Shaheeds don't die, they are always present in the form of the 96 Crori Khalsa Fauj.

BTW, bored veerji, pm me your email addres, I will send you the song.

yes im glad u noticed.

I shall not.

Did u not also participate in the famous southall tradition?

lol i did, shocking enough i was walkign with you lot, I was a close friend of a singh but we dont chat anymore so i was walking with him and the rest of you lot. does this prove im not sanatan? lol