What's Happening With "sarbloh Warriors?"

Jangal Da

Thats a real shame, i bet it was that sonia deol that made the remark. I cant stand that woman.

The game was supposed to reflect sikh histroy, so yeah it is a muslim killing game. Cus we did kill a fair few.

i heard they were using a new engine, but that was a while ago. it seems like it went down hill, especially after the bbc asian network called it a 'muslim-killing game'!
BBC are too pro Muslim... I wonder why..

They host so many programs bout Islam but hardly any bout Sikhism or any other religion like Hinduism or Buddhism...

Its not just the bbc, most media channels are pro islam as they dont want to be seen as islamicphonic (what ever its called).

A breakdown of programming from the BBC's Religion and Ethics department, seen by The Independent, reveals that since 2001, the BBC made 41 faith programmes on Islam, compared with just five on Hinduism and one on Sikhism.

A breakdown of programming from the BBC's Religion and Ethics department, seen by The Independent, reveals that since 2001, the BBC made 41 faith programmes on Islam, compared with just five on Hinduism and one on Sikhism.

lol explains it allllllll. stupid, islam netw.. woops asian network lol. Am sure our one program was a good one.

lol explains it allllllll. stupid, islam netw.. woops asian network lol. Am sure our one program was a good one.

Hanji veerji, your right... I hope ours was good :D

right i tried searching for sarbloh warriors and the link to the site says that its no longer up. now if its not a technical glitch, this is quite worrying, as it would have been a great tool for educating the youth. :((

as for the bbc musi network, why do they hate sikhs so much? always having khalistan debates so they can try and give the anti-khalistan nuts a platform to show their stupidity. and its our money that funds this.... can we boycott it/set-up a better one/get someone higher in the bbc to sack a few presenters and sort out the rest of the producers? and the 40 muslim shows v 1 sikh show is pretty unfair..... actually it sounds like its preaching and attempting to put a pro-islam spin onto the asian community..........

Thats it!! am going to infiltrate the bbc, slowly work my way to the top then sack all the anti sikh ppl. Only if it was that easy. Dont know why the Asian network are so anti sikh. I still blame that sonia deol shes such a cow towards sikhs.

Its not a big deal, we are judged by not what people say about sikhs. Its the way we live our lives day to day, the deeds we do and the lives we touch on our journey.

So asian network , you can try your best!