Sports Kara?

Dukh Nivaran

IF anyone recalls the Surrey Football (soccer) referee incident, when the referee decided to Cut off the individuals Kara,

it appears that for specific situations

and in the case that I presented previously, where the NHS was preventing me from wearing a Kara in Hospitals,

it appears that in specific situations

an alternative that is acceptable in situations where our Rights are not available unto us, then it may be prudent as an alternative

All of our kakaars have spiritual and practical benefits. In my opinion, having a Silicone kara (albeit with a metallic painted finish) defeats many of the benefits of a sarbloh kara.

I have never had to remove my Kara in my life. I have however often worn a sweat band over it during contacts sports. Now with Maharaaj's kirpa, I have been gifted with 5 kakaar and just as I would not remove my Kirpan to swap it with a silicon/wood/plastic one, neither would I remove my Kara or swap with a silicon/wood/plastic one. However, each to their own and it is a personal choice but that's just my view.