Amitabh Bachan And His Love Of The Sikhs

+Singh_is_King+

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunnybond singh its obviosu ur a Sikh,but u just dentying it to make urargument!

when i said 20 million sikhs , i meant if Amtiabh had hated sikhs surely many of them would have caught on and PROVIDED real proof of him hating them!

THIS IS JUST PROPOGADA AND RUMOURS STARTED BY TROUBLEMAKERS AGAINST AMITABH 4 NO REASON!

Amintabhs mum was Sikh and he respect Sikhism adn I have seen him proudly say that on many interviews

The SGPC adn people who run the Harmndir porudly let him be a guest of honour when he came with his family to pray, if he was an enemy of the panth they would not have let him in!

Anyway here is another reason to LOVE Amitabh Bachan and a mesasge form him to us all ;

i dont want to get into a discussion because my knowledge about amitabhs involvement in 84 is very low but just because he visited harminder sahib it dosnt mean he loves sikhs or has respect for sikhi. for all we know hes probably doing it so people think hes got nothing but love for sikhs or him visiting harminder sahib is just a publicity stunt, as every politician and celebrity is now doing nowdays.

and SGPC has nothing to do with sikhi anymore.....anyone that pays them or supposedly makes a so called "donation" becomes a guest of honor. as long as they are getting money they dont care who is visiting.

and if he says he respects sikhism it dont mean he is telling the truth, he might be telling the truth for all we know but if hes not then you cant really expect him to say he hate sikhs....i mean whos gonna watch his crappy movies in punjab then?????? think about it.