What To Do?

Guest G.U.P.T

Guest G.U.P.T

basicly "some" girl that i know i am close with is going out with and hes basicly just messin around with other girls and getin lovey dubby wid her when he doesnt care tht she ws ill becus of a serious bone dease which turned out to be ok after 2weeks and he didnt contact her jus thinkin y like *** it shes gna die i dont time 2 move on next girl. i seriously wna knock him out i live in london like slough i dnt need bk up ns tuf 2 knock him out but hes jusa typical "sengh" yeah wid a small t.k phug and kept his daari but dno if he smokes n drinks but hes EDITED of thinks hes a kala the dude acts like hes gursikh n dat but it anit on and shes confused and fallin 4 it but ikno wt hes like?

tryd tlkin 2 the girl nt workin

any advice

lyk sn, rep' da chitti out da nest! wit de egg yo!

:p

Try not to use slang, post again because all I got out of that was something about a guy who your're afraid is taking advantage of someone who has cancer? And you wan't to knock his block off and need help?

Please retype your post, make it more legible, only when we can completely understand your post can we give proper feedback!

Mind your own business for a start. Ain't you got anything better to do? You're messing your brain over something which isn't your business. Heck, you're even waisting time over this matter by making a forum post, writing everything down and then checking every few hours to see if anyones replied.

basicly "some" girl that i know i am close with is going out with and hes basicly just messin around with other girls and getin lovey dubby wid her when he doesnt care tht she ws ill becus of a serious bone dease which turned out to be ok after 2weeks and he didnt contact her jus thinkin y like *** it shes gna die i dont time 2 move on next girl. i seriously wna knock him out i live in london like slough i dnt need bk up ns tuf 2 knock him out but hes jusa typical "sengh" yeah wid a small t.k phug and kept his daari but dno if he smokes n drinks but hes EDITED of thinks hes a kala the dude acts like hes gursikh n dat but it anit on and shes confused and fallin 4 it but ikno wt hes like?

tryd tlkin 2 the girl nt workin

any advice

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Please excuse me not being clever, but could you please write your Q/Issue in English?

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

chat to the singh, ask him wat his intentions are. tell him shes ur friend and u wanna make sure she gna be aite. let him know that ur looking out for her. it might be enough to let him know there might be consquences for messing this girl around. make him think twice before he does anything that might hurt the girl.