What To Do?

Guest G.U.P.T

Had a bit of free time, so decided to put it into better English lol - Topic starter tell us if it's wrong:

Hopefully, this will get more people to understand and to try and help/leave comments...I'm HOPING it's right lol

TRANSLATED:

Basically, a girl that I know, who I am very close to, is going out with a boy. He doesn't really care about her and just flirts and gets all close. The girl had some disease, but the boy who just flirts around with her didn't even contact her to ask if she was okay. He just felt that if she dies then so be it, I'll just move onto my next girl - luckily she proved to be okay and recovered in 2 weeks. I seriously want to beat this boy up but I need someone to help and back-up from someone who's tough and strong. I live in Slough, London. The "Singh" is just one of those typical "bad-boys" who has a small tk phug (Not sure what TK is) but has kept his dharii. I'm not sure if he smokes and drinks. When talking to the girl, he acts like a real gursikh, thus the girl is falling for him. I know what he's really like.

I tried talking to the girl but it's not working...what should I do?

Had a bit of free time, so decided to put it into better English lol - Topic starter tell us if it's wrong:

Hopefully, this will get more people to understand and to try and help/leave comments...I'm HOPING it's right lol

TRANSLATED:

who has a small tk phug (Not sure what TK is)

hes on about ''caste ie tharkhan's'' which can be shortened to TK or my personal fav is TK Max...silly

Give the guy a break, not everyone is bought up in the same way you are hence the english!

Singh can I ask you a question? Do you like this girl? is that why you are finding it irritating and want to beat her boyfriend up? If not and if she is your really good friend, approach this guy, dont get angry and confront him. Have the guts to take it in your own hands, you can rely on someone tough and strong, you should be the toughest person you know. Confront him in a friendly manner and see what he says! There's an art of war which begins in the way you can carry yourself, talk and deliver. Most people take to fighting first. there's a reason Guru Gobind Singh wrote "when ALL other means fail, it is right to raise the sword". You speach, negotiation and talking skills should be outstanding.

if he gets physical fine, return it to him, but ask yourself first what is your relationship with this girl. good luck and please post back on here, let us know if you need some more help..