Modi (mass Murderer) Heading For The Uk

singh_comradz

Modi headed for London in May

AHMEDABAD: London may well be the stepping stone for Chief Minister Narendra Modi to get a US visa. High on the success of Vibrant Gujarat summit

last month, Chief Minister Narendra Modi is set to fly down to London to attend the ‘India Summit 2009’ scheduled on May 19-20.

Modi was denied a US visa in 2005 and was forced to call off his UK visit that year as he was denied diplomatic cover, which would have exposed him to hostile protests from human rights groups.

Modi will address about 500 delegates from all over the world at this summit and his participation has already been confirmed, according to official website of the event. Modi supporters believe that after the London visit, a US visa would naturally follow, given the change of guard in Washington.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/M...how/4067736.cms

Fateh Ji,

What about the mass murderers like the late Mr. Rajiv Gandhi (big tree shaking infame), Tytler , Arun Nehru, Kamalnath , Sajjan Kumar who have visited London so many times.

Seems their role in the 1984 genocide was forgotten. What about Amitabh Bachchan: I recall I too had posted a message about his role in the 1984 riots and about his impending worldwide tour. How many protested his coming to their City?

And please do remember what happened in Gujaratr was a riot as there were casualities on both sides but in the 1984 slaughter of Sikhs as a genocide.

I feel only those Sikhs who objected to the Congress Leaders visiting London have a right to object to Modi's visit.

Guru Rakha