Ate Something By Mistake

Guest :(

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
I once killed an ant by accident. Should I go for pesh? sjeez

dude his is a bujjer kurheit, your example is so not..

to the topic starter, you can ask the punj pyare from whom you received amrit, other than that it was a bhull so do a heartfelt ardaas..

I forgot to mention, guru sahib forgives our mistakes (ie. bhul ie. done unknowingly) without us asking. Hard part is getting pardon (maafi) for a mistake done knowingly. and i might add that majority of things done wrong are done knowingly.

for a bhul, you just have to forgive yourself, thats it! Most of us can't even do that. After all most people live in either memories of their past, or fear of the future while forgetting the present.

if you were not aware of what you done then the fault is of the person giving you the cake with anndaa, personally if i was to be a proper vegetarain i would make it all myself because there is meat in everything from teh shops. even the air we breathe has micro organisms and we kill them and eat them just by sucking in some air, should we be going pesh for that too?