In Fighting At Singh Sabha Southall Recking Hard Work

huggy bear

the in fighting at the new committee of singh sabha southall has reached new heights with randhawa the elected president having to make a public statement that he is the president and no one else. this is because of cronies like malhi trying to push out randhawa and upset all the hard work done by the old committee of sohi.

how sad that all the promises made are pushed to the side while these too fight ovcer the kurseee. sources close to both tell of the breakdown in the committee and how the split has forced a wedge between the two leading men and the rest of the pack.

the infighting has also caused the schools project to be delayed and the poor decision by this new committee to use their own firms (over the original contractors) to build the school so thaey can profit from it will only leasd to their being voted out next year.

it has been a slow new start, and not even anything new, surely when they sauid we stand for change they would do something difrfernet, all we have seen is the same old stuff excopet worse! Even the gianis complain...best not say wihch ones in case they get boooted

some say there is an overhanging taksal influence in some of the programmes, all i can say is the kids go a bit crazee during sukhasan at havelock with the shouting flex..ease up boyz no need to scare the regularz

PS how does one log outa this?

this new look is impossible!

is it likge facebbook and we complain enough they change it bak, cos i say this new look is rubbish

Even though im not from london and dont go down that often, one thing i can say - since i have come into sikhi i have not been involved or heard about one youth (apart from monthly kirtan) at park avenue, at least in the last few months a few programmes have happened, and hopefully these will continue to happen. A bit of time to get into things would be great, BUT im sure as in every commitee you have those who generally want to do seva, and those who say they want to do it and even thoes sadly that try to stop seva. Lets just wait and see what happens hey.

Regarding taksaal influence, i doubt it, as there only like a few taksaal singhs in the uk, i can probably count them on my hand, let alone them all being at park ave and havelock road. Taksaal dsnt promote sings going craxy at sukhasan time, more of a sehaj avastha and kirpa in what a gursikh should have.

Malhi will only do what pleases him,Randhawa is a good hearted person Politically Sohi was much better than Malhi

if sohi was politcally much better, please state how?

Im sure several persons including yourself where those who used to bang on RSS, posting videos etc, what has sohi done? made a complete shambles of southall in the years, only recently as singhs such as yourself and a few others, that something may be happening, prior to you lot, everything was shut off... Southall was made congress.

Im saying as in the running of a Gurdwara - not in terms of Sikhi - Malhi comes across as more a Shrewd businessman,but that does not make Randhawa a bad person rather he is one of the good things about the new commitee,shame he had to make the public statement due to others in the party,due to them the commitee does not as of yet have a clear stand on issues such as Khalistan, I believe a clause should be added to the constitution like Smethwick Gurdwara has that whoever is incharge will work toward the establishment of a Sikh Homeland

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• If relationship with Guru is strong, then kanga is done twice a day, and turban should never be taken off or put on like a hat, there is a lot wrong with that as it is against rehit! maryada is to take off every layer of turban/pagh/dumalla individually, and tie fresh turban each time!
    • the whole 'your husband/wife is chosen for you'/sanjog thing is real, it's just that a lot of people end up marrying the wrong person. they did not end up with the person that was meant for them. my friend, you should marry someone who you feel a connection with and love. there are millions of sikh girls, i'm sure you can find someone who aligns with your sensibilities and who you can truthfully say that you love. sikhi does not say anything against love marriages. you can also be in a loveless arranged marriage which is a safe option b/c both families are more inclined to keep the union intact. i was one of those people who was like meh, i guess i'll just get arranged to some sikh. well i finally started dating for the first time this year and i'm getting married to someone that i love and cannot even imagine leaving. i think it's better to have lost & lost than never loved at all. unfortunately, a lot of people confuse love w/ looks & lust. a lot of men go for the fittest girl they can find and think they won the jackpot or something. in reality, your partner should be like an extremely loved best friend. there's a reason why it's a fact that the most stable and long-lasting relationships started as friendships.  i also think a lot of women are petty and divorce over small reasons, but there's other terrible things like high cheating rates as well. that's why the divorce rate in the west is high. be careful out there.
    • andrew tate praises sikhi too & likes sikhs. his brother also donated to sikh families iirc. they just like any "alpha" religion and tbh islam is the most "alpha" in their eyes. islam is very good at promoting that image. but imo a real alpha man doesn't command respect by beating up his wive(s) or forcing them to wear a burqa. a real man will have his woman listen to him w/o raising a hand or his voice, and command respect by being respectful. he leads by example and integrity. that's true masculinity. you get the idea. + yes, it's definitely true that islam is growing rapidly and making massive inroads. strength in numbers + belief will do that. but rlly it's just because of the birth rate. a lot of them are muslim b/c it's their "identity" just like how a lot of young sikhs will say they're "culturally sikh" or whatever. there just aren't billions of sikhs who lambast their identity everywhere and have strict and linear rules like in islam. besides, the reality is that islam and its followers are some of the most morally bankrupt. you can see all the weird trans rules in iran, bacche baazi in afghanistan, visiting brothels, watching p*rn, p*dophilia what goes on behind the scenes in countries like uae & qatar, etc, and come to your conclusions. you can google all the stats yourself and see which countries do the most of these ^.   
    • stop associating with hinduism, that's the absolutely worst thing you can do as a sikh. not sure if you noticed but the entire world looks down upon and spits at india & hindus, literally no one respects them and considers them weak and cowardly. literally 1+ billion of them but not perceived as a strong religion commandeering respect. 
    • you wrote a whole lot but told us nothing. what exactly did you do wrong to make you feel this way?

Important Information

Terms of Use