Weirdest Thing You Heard Thread

Dukh Nivaran

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got another one, except i didn't hear it, i saw it :o I was at Bir Rass Darbar and suddenly i see this guy who comes in with a chola and a nike pajama, it looked really odd, hate it when people do that :@

Hey i think i know what you mean, was it that really fat guy with jeans and a gold-like kurta on?? lol

and were you the boy that kept on running to do Chaur Sahib Di Seva in the orange dastaar lol#?

I got another one, except i didn't hear it, i saw it :o I was at Bir Rass Darbar and suddenly i see this guy who comes in with a chola and a nike pajama, it looked really odd, hate it when people do that :@

Hey i think i know what you mean, was it that really fat guy with jeans and a gold-like kurta on?? lol

and were you the boy that kept on running to do Chaur Sahib Di Seva in the orange dastaar lol#?

NO!!! I always wear blue dumalla, however that guy was my mate :p I was at the front during Arti (H)

NO!!! I always wear blue dumalla, however that guy was my mate :p I was at the front during Arti (H)

Dukh Nirvan Ji, ur friend in the Orange Dhumalla is very lucky!! He got the Darshan of Bhai Harsimrat Singh Ji! :D Im extremelly jealous!!

Dukh Nirvan Ji, ur friend in the Orange Dhumalla is very lucky!! He got the Darshan of Bhai Harsimrat Singh Ji! :D Im extremelly jealous!!

I'm not completely sure what you mean by that, but from what i can see ....

... what do you mean get my darshan????? nobody wants my darshan lol!!! haw!

and bhaji, did you happen to be there? because if you were, i think i know who you are as well as dukh nivaran ji!!

I'm not completely sure what you mean by that, but from what i can see ....

... what do you mean get my darshan????? nobody wants my darshan lol!!! haw!

and bhaji, did you happen to be there? because if you were, i think i know who you are as well as dukh nivaran ji!!

My description:

Green Nihang jacket, from g5 sikh media (H)

Blue chola

Blue dastar

and was based at the front throughout the whole thing :p:p