Urgent Action Required Against This Author

Simar

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen bruv, no1 is forcing u to read it, i felt it gave me bir rass if it didnt give u any then to bad, i do read bani no need to advise me wot to do. think of urself rather then others, people express themselves in different ways just like how the author has, to bad u dont see it that way. I get bir ras just by looking at dhan kalgidhar maharaj Guru Gobind Singh jis photos u got a problem with that? wud u say the same thing to me then? vada aya adviser.

That was not bir rass you are experiencing, you are just pumped up from adrenaline. It makes you feel good but it is totally different. The article is degrading to Sikhi, no compassion, just swearing. Thse are violent, insulting words. Words, that a Sikh saint would never of used. To have the F word and Baba Deep Singh, in the same sentence, well i don't think he'd approve. But lets not dwell on it too much, we have got better things to think about, and theres nothing anything can do about it.

You get high off swearing, congratulations. Great acheivement.

"Baba Deep Singh, however, was a <banned word filter activated> madman, and he didn't even give a <banned word filter activated>"

"Baba Deep wasn't the sort of motherfucker who was going to let that <banned word filter activated> fly."

the rest of the article is ok. but all im saying is quotes where such words are used in refrance with baba ji is unacceptable

It is actually well researched and interesting to read. I know what people are saying about the language but seeing as many Panjabis I know sort of freely use the word "p4nchod" after most sentences, it didn't really shock me. Underlying the article is respect for Baba Deep Singh, albeit in a twisted way.

Just email him and ask him to alter it slightly if it bothers you that much.

listen bruv, no1 is forcing u to read it, i felt it gave me bir rass if it didnt give u any then to bad, i do read bani no need to advise me wot to do. think of urself rather then others, people express themselves in different ways just like how the author has, to bad u dont see it that way. I get bir ras just by looking at dhan kalgidhar maharaj Guru Gobind Singh jis photos u got a problem with that? wud u say the same thing to me then? vada aya adviser.

That was not bir rass you are experiencing, you are just pumped up from adrenaline. It makes you feel good but it is totally different. The article is degrading to Sikhi, no compassion, just swearing. Thse are violent, insulting words. Words, that a Sikh saint would never of used. To have the F word and Baba Deep Singh, in the same sentence, well i don't think he'd approve. But lets not dwell on it too much, we have got better things to think about, and theres nothing anything can do about it.

Fateh, Ur not me? U dont know wot im experiencing so dont judge, like i said in my earlier post u need to look past the profanities and understand wot the article is saying which obviously u didnt. Well done, Great achievment, Shabash.....And i dont get high of swearing, swearing is not a drug? lolol

If I was your typical west London son / daughter of a sikh......I think this article by the author would do more to make me sit up and take interest in sikh history and ultimately sikhism than anything else written by anyone else.

In order to get through to da yoots dem....you have to speak in a language da yoots dem understand. Ya get me? :TH:

Lighten up a bit, This guy is a Christian and shows a lot of respect of Sikhi and Baba Deep Singh Ji (albeit in his own way)...

I thought the article was pretty cool - yes he is using bad language but the underlying message is that Baba Deep Singh Ji was a Puran Sant Siphai

:D

"Baba Deep Singh, however, was a <banned word filter activated> madman, and he didn't even give a <banned word filter activated>"

"Baba Deep wasn't the sort of motherfucker who was going to let that <banned word filter activated> fly."

the rest of the article is ok. but all im saying is quotes where such words are used in refrance with baba ji is unacceptable

What these words mean is offensive HOWEVER in today's society, they are not always used in the correct context and are not meant to mean what the word means (If you get that).

They are often used to 'big' someone up - To me, calling someone a b*dass m*therf***er is similar to saying they are a Strong Person who will take no crap.

Fateh, Ur not me? U dont know wot im experiencing so dont judge, like i said in my earlier post u need to look past the profanities and understand wot the article is saying which obviously u didnt. Well done, Great achievment, Shabash.....And i dont get high of swearing, swearing is not a drug? lolol

No need to get so defensive. You have nothing to defend but your ego. I am you, and you are me. Swearing is a mental drug, it makes the mind ill. Only perfection should be used to talk about God's saints. It is not normal. In todays society swearing is normal. But for saints who had perfect humility, it is not normal for them. If Baba Deep Singh was still alive, would you go up to him and say "YO BABA YOU FOTHERMUCKER, WHATS UP!" no, you just wouldn't say it. Something innate would tell you to always respectfully talk to him. This includes when writing about him.

What you were experiencing was pride. You are proud to be a sikh, well don't be.