New Technology

Guest fordcapri

Guest fordcapri

Before the repair on the board there was interesting topic running, discussing methods to find out what daughter and sister get up out of the house and in College or Uni times.

This is very much needed for Punjabi households of U.k. as we no what’s going out there.

I think the use of a text message retrieve systems is very good, girls will often delete certain texts before entering the house.

A text message retrieval is not expensive either, and could retrieve important imformation. below is sample of the equiptment.

http://www.onlinespyshop.co.uk/product.php...message-reader-

This is absolutely pathetic.

What will one achieve by doing this? You may find out information, then what?

It will actually make you MOREE distant from your daughter/sister than you already are.

Alternate solution like I posted over and over again in the other thread, is education, TRUST, commitment ! Educate your siblings, learn to cope with their trust and be committed in teaching them about sikhi.

Guest fordcapri

It will actually make you MOREE distant from your daughter/sister than you already are.

Alternate solution like I posted over and over again in the other thread, is education, TRUST, commitment ! Educate your siblings, learn to cope with their trust and be committed in teaching them about sikhi.

Once you find out the info the you can take action , and advise.

Theres plenty of parents out there probley had wished they had done something like this.

They dont need to no you are reading there text messages, cos theres one piece of equiptment that send you

a copy of every text that a "nominated" number sends and recives, thats a bit more expensive though.

bloody hell ford capri, the forum going down gave you a clean slate. but you still decided to bring up topics that say your ideas are the only way to solve problems. people's reactions show that your ideas wont be helpful or constructive.

Guest fordcapri
bloody hell ford capri, the forum going down gave you a clean slate. but you still decided to bring up topics that say your ideas are the only way to solve problems. people's reactions show that your ideas wont be helpful or constructive.

its not the only way, its one method.

yeh true say not every one would do this, but nice to no these methods are there if you need them.

agree

lol i laughed when this topic first came up and will gladly do it again :LOLz:

fordcapri what about the boys? u acting like girls are the devil or something :LOLz: