Beadbi At Slough Singh Sabha Yet Again!

veladh

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

I was really concermed that someone is pocketing money from selling the Gurdwara rumalas and vichhies. I read this quite late and phone the Sloguh Gurdwara and set up a meeting with the President (Mr Bal) on my way to Reading. What he explained to me and showed the notices etc presented a totally different side of this accusation.

He explained that someone is running a private business from the Gurdwara for a number of years to sell Vishayees and Rumalas. His committee tried to do that through the committee rather that some private venture. He showed the notices on the notice board advising the Sangat to order these things through the committe so that the money is accounted for and this service is not run as a private business. He thinks some of the people contributing to the post here are helpers/friends of the person running that private business from the Gurdwara Sahib.

Now I have heard the both sides of the argument I am really disappointed that someone is blatantly telling lies. Niether part of Sikh character (acharan) nor part of Sikh behaviour (achaars). If in doubt listen to what Baba Nanak Ji says about truth:

'Sachhu oorey sabhko, uppar sachch achaar'.

I was further disturbed by another thing I heard that people have even setup bogus user-ids on this forum and pretending to be someone else (pretending to be the daughter of the person they are writing against). That seems to suggest that to boost their egos people will go to any length to discredit other people, simply because they have differing views on some aspects.

Now who is Nindak? Who is Sikh? I am really confused now. This cannot be the Sikhi of Baba Nanak! How can a non-Sikh; coming to know these traits in us; will understand the greatness of the 'Universal Guru, the Living Treasure - SGGSji'. What kind of beacons of the Gurbani r we? We have niether improved our 'acharan nor our 'achgaars' and I thought that is what the ten masters and SGGSji teach us.

May Vaheguru help whoever are telling lies and may Vaheguru bless them with Gurmat and remove their Manmat.

'Sikhaan da man neevan, mat uchchi'.

A very distressed das. Forgive me!

VAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA,

VAHEGURU JEE KEE FATEH!

It seems to me that Mr Bal has given you a somewhat distorted view of what is happening.....In order for you to get a balanced, unbiased view, I suggest that you meet some of the Slough youth and then you can make up your mind , after hearing BOTH sides face to face. There is NO business venture related to rumaaley sahibs so that needs to be cleared up with you jee. Please message daas or Menu Ki Patha to arrange a meeting jee

And Mr Bal and Co, in front of normal sangat have even attempted to lie to the police, but have been caught out... so he is not a honest man either

Guru Raakha Jeeo, May Maharaj do kirpa on us all and bless us with His Sikhee

VAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA

VAHEGURU JEE KEE FATEH!