Panjab And India.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I was reading this article about Panjab and India, it was saying that, before India and Pakistan's independence, Panjab was its own "area", with no reign, but people stayed there, and when the British Empire, came to take over India, they took over India AND Panjab, and when the British left, they handed Panjab over to India, to reign upon on.

So in conclusion, I wanted to say that Panjab could now today of been called Khalistan, if the Sikhs took action at the time, and now today, there would be no Bollywood Beadbi against Sikhs, No 1984 anti-Sikh riots, 1978 massacare, Operation Black Thunder, Operation Woodrose, where many INNOCENT Sikhs lost their lifes.

So Please Veero Peno, Wake Up! Lets stand together and get our rights! Our rights to be a FREE Nation.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Singh#.

some of us have been saying that all along. if more of the youth knew our history rather than the coconut/brahmin/paki one we are constantly told by outsiders, we would at least know what we lost. good sikhs making good educational resources would be a start.

evidence? please be more specific about what you need. if you want a eye-witness account of the fall of the sikh raj, i suggest 'Flashman and the Mountain of Light'. as its written by an englishman it is sometimes derogatory to us. but it also describes the khalsa and Punjab pre-oppression - it might make you cry to know what great men once fought for the panth.

I was reading this article about Panjab and India, it was saying that, before India and Pakistan's independence, Panjab was its own "area", with no reign, but people stayed there, and when the British Empire, came to take over India, they took over India AND Panjab, and when the British left, they handed Panjab over to India, to reign upon on.

So in conclusion, I wanted to say that Panjab could now today of been called Khalistan, if the Sikhs took action at the time, and now today, there would be no Bollywood Beadbi against Sikhs, No 1984 anti-Sikh riots, 1978 massacare, Operation Black Thunder, Operation Woodrose, where many INNOCENT Sikhs lost their lifes.

So Please Veero Peno, Wake Up! Lets stand together and get our rights! Our rights to be a FREE Nation.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Singh#.

I was sitting with a guy at gurdwara. He just told me how bad the situation is. Our people just like to complain about the situation and not like to challenge the status quo. Here's an example from my own experience. Everyday I would read articles News Articles about Sikhs being converted to Christianity and it would deeply infuriate me. After a while I realized that I was always angry. The anger was eating at me slowly. I made the decision to set up a website that promotes the Sikh way of life. I went ahead and posted a thing on Craiglist that introduced the Sikh Way of life. I got about 40 hits on the first day and one email response. The moral is hence to act and not look back. Do not be angry or frustrated, but do it for love of the quam and the Panth. Khalistan and political authority cannot be established without numbers so concentrate on bringing people to the Sikh fold. India and the world is open ground for new Sikhs. Old Semitic Religion is superseded by the Guru Nanak's revelation. The Sikh Gurus establish rights for women, oppressed minorities, and introduced democracy generations before the West. Evangelical Christianity is on the verge of collapse. The megachurches are nothing but ruins with hearltless zombies inside. The world is burning and Guru Nanak's message is the only remedy. There are many paths to God, but they are flawed. Sikhism is the most relavent to our modern day and age.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Singh#.

not to be offensive dude but you should already know this,simple history, maharaja ranjit singhs empire spanned larger than "panjab"

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Singh#.

not to be offensive dude but you should already know this,simple history, maharaja ranjit singhs empire spanned larger than "panjab"

all the way up to kabul