Having Matrimonial Problem

Guest Sauu Singh

well .... i disagree because :- 1) u were mean to this guy and now ur being mean to me 2) may be he was really saddened and disappointed and didn know how to express wht he feels so he wrote the inappropriate out of desperation and 3) i thought i said everything in a polite manner but if i didn i apologize but i still think u were mean to him and some others too....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

veer ji, u r a sarblohi...you should make a friendship with gursikhs in your local area..it will b easier to find a match this way. the elder gursikhs can help u find a singhni.

^^^^

Excuse me, but that "joke" was sexist, offensive and wasn't even funny. What is there to "get"? You're from the Garden State, njjassa, so go and smell some roses! You seriously need to wake up. You're killing me, bro.

Most of us are strangers on this forum. Who cares what we say to each other, right? It's not like after we sign off we're going to be thinking that some guy, who made a lame joke about being a Saint, said I will regret it in the "afterlife", while eating dinner.

Words on a screen, that's all you are and will ever be to me.

To 'Kizarny'

What is wrong with you!?! Do you enjoy hurting peoples feelings? ive seen your other posts and seriously dude..dont you ever say anything nice or positive?

You need an attitude adjustment..ASAP!

Guest sauu_ singh

Will I get married or not ? I want to marry someone who japps naam all the time, but the girls my parents are seeing for me are all "fun loving" and "outgoing" and have all the "qualities" and "virtues" memorized from english dictionary.

I dont know how can I find a gursikh match as I am not in touch with any sangat. If anyone is interested in a sauuuuuuu guy like me, email me at sauu_singh@yahoo.com

Guest sauu_singh

There are so many gursikh members on this forum Is there noone who is willing to help me with marriage ???? Thats very sad. I am such a sauu and cute boy, the singhnee who will marry me will be really lucky.