Sikhs In New York Improtant Call Aman Veer G

TejiKaur

Guru premyo!

jiwanjot singh has bought to my attention that guru sahibs beadbhi is being done in jackson heights at a mandhir. They have moortis its proper mandhir with brahmin practices but has guru sahib as well. they conduct akhand paaths and sehj paaths at the mandhir with the brahmins reading the bani bareheaded and i do not think guru sahibs proper satkar of a darbar is done. THIS IS MAHA BEADHBI!!

Can one of you local singhs go check this out tomorrow, if not then i will my self. go there and inquire about doing a paath and where guru sahib is so we can get a move on this

CALL ME WHEN YOU GUYS READ THIS

914- 804-2546

mandhir info below

get the local jatha and taksali singhs in that area aware of this

http://satyanarayanmandirnewyork.org/services.html

Satya Narayan Mandir

75-15 Woodside Avenue,

Jackson Heights, N.Y. 11373

Phone:

(718) 899-8863

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa....

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!!!

see it for yourself,

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?q=satya%20narayan%20mandir%20new%20york&psc=G&filter=0#5071782306154542658

pic 6

pic 223

pic 329

pic 334

pic 356... Read More

pic 366

pic 367

pic 371

in all pics its clear that maharaj is parkaashmaan.

People dont have heads covered.

AND SOME HAVE THEIR BACKS TO MAHARAJ

see it for yourself,

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?q=satya%20narayan%20mandir%20new%20york&psc=G&filter=0#5071782306154542658

pic 6

pic 223

pic 329

pic 334

pic 356... Read More

pic 366

pic 367

pic 371

in all pics its clear that maharaj is parkaashmaan.

People dont have heads covered.

AND SOME HAVE THEIR BACKS TO MAHARAJ

There is a Hindu Cult Center in Southern California that has an SGGS bir next to the largest idols in North America. The gurdwara people dont wanna do anything.

none of thsoe pictures are clear enough for any of us sitting at our computers to make any decisions. You need to produce better pictures.

And if it is a Guru Granth Sahib then I think the matter would be better resolved if we first talk to the head of the Mandhir as i have come to known that many second generation Hindus are mislead into believing that Sikhism is part of Hinduism.

If you look at the homepage it clearly states:

Satya Narayan Mandir - A brief Overview: The organisation operates and maintains a temple, called a GurMandir, in the SINDHI tradition, A GurMandir is a combination Gurdwara (Sikh place of worship) and Mandir (Hindu place of worship); this observance of both religions in the same premises is uniquely a Sindhi tradition.

They are offering services for Akhand Paath.

From my understanding the Sindhi community does keep Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Pavitar Saroop in their mandirs. It wouldnt surprise me if they had chairs in the same darbar.

Before approaching them it may be a good idea to get an understanding of the background. What are the sindhis? why they do this? etc etc

you will find our OWN elders will be aware of this community...but obviously chose to ignore the problem.

Get the Hukamnama that states this practise is not allowed.

When approaching them please be respectful and explain the problem with what they are doing. Remember they have been doing this for years/generations and will not think there is anything wrong with this.

Please try to keep everyone updated.