Whats This Fella Up To In This Pic

Guest fordcapri

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fordcapri
Fateh

I know what you mean fordcapri...How come this baba got flower around him as if people have thrown them on him like we do to welcome mahraaj.

...and whats with the towel on the top of dastar ?? people all gathered around him.

it makes me sick how foolish people get behind self styled holy men and pakandees.

They dont read Guruban dont understand our Scripture thats why these so called holy men cash in, on

these "followers".

how u know hes pakhandi?

thats Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrian wale's website... if you read the rest of the site it also says how many Amrit Sanchar ceremonies they have organised and how many ppl have taken Amrit (207,847)..

Before you jump to conclusions you should do some homework.

And the real pakhandis..i.e:

Narakdhari Gurbachana's son.. Hardev "singh" nirankari whos converting ppl by the thousands into their narakdhari cult with 4 centers in the UK....also Narinder Grewal who destroyed many gursikh familes.. to name a but a few

what are we doing about them? the real pakandis?

yeh! easy to slap a pic on the internet and jump to a million conclusions

Guest shastr
how u know hes pakhandi?

thats Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrian wale's website... if you read the rest of the site it also says how many Amrit Sanchar ceremonies they have organised and how many ppl have taken Amrit (207,847)..

Before you jump to conclusions you should do some homework.

And the real pakhandis..i.e:

Narakdhari Gurbachana's son.. Hardev "singh" nirankari whos converting ppl by the thousands into their narakdhari cult with 4 centers in the UK....also Narinder Grewal who destroyed many gursikh familes.. to name a but a few

what are we doing about them? the real pakandis?

yeh! easy to slap a pic on the internet and jump to a million conclusions

bingo. good point.

and fordcarpi, do u even know who that is? have u ever met that person? have u ever talked to them ever in ur life?