To All The Girls That Have Taken Amrit,,

Guest blahhhhhhh

if ur abit worried and u have spots on ur forehead just start ur dastar abit lower

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

The whole point is to be comfortable in your skin, a point which some seem to have completely missed.

The reason for not wearing makeup is you should be comfortable with what you look like.. there's no difference between hiding behind makeup and hiding behind a dastaar. In fact you shouldn't be using Guru Ji's crown as an excuse at all.

Is it okay to hide behind a dastaar and not behind makeup? Either way, you are hiding behind something.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

it was meant to be a joke bruv :umm:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhhhhh my god!!!!!!!!!!! loooooooooook theres a "supposed" singhani wearing foundation?! omg is that a gold bangle on her wrist omg omg omg...

oh! look, there's a respected baba tellin the sangat its fiiiiine to drink a little now n then, that seems ok?

- i think there's more problems in our panth than a singhani that wears make up. get over yourselves.

ohhhhhhhh my god!!!!!!!!!!! loooooooooook theres a "supposed" singhani wearing foundation?! omg is that a gold bangle on her wrist omg omg omg...

oh! look, there's a respected baba tellin the sangat its fiiiiine to drink a little now n then, that seems ok?

- i think there's more problems in our panth than a singhani that wears make up. get over yourselves.

Let's stop talking/doing something about this flue virus that is going around because we got more problems in this world; wars, drug abuse going on.

Come on I thought people were smarter than this-to use this weak way of thinking.

Why can't we tackle the more problems and this one at the sametime. Why is it when a person try's to do good, people always ridicule the good act. Where does this mentalilty come from in this community. If you can't do nothing and don't want too, then keep your mouth shut. :o