Sangat Ji Wake Up

Guest confusingh

Lotus Flower what area of the UK do you live in?

The guy with the Bana, and his sisiter is dating the PAki, why don't you ask one of his friend to to tell the Singh that his sister is dating a paki. Then he should deal with the matter ?

Look I do not know what the true statics are ? I know there is alot of Hype and confussion as well, this is why we need to do a professional study, find out where these cases are occuring and bash the <banned word filter activated> out of the PAkis there and make the Police aware also

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest confusingh

lion123, as I said in previous posts, 90% of the time these super Singhs won't do anything because they don't have the dil...

secondly, I don't think going round beating people up would help either, thirdly, if one says they do it of their own free will the law can do nothing!

I think really we have to look to bring Sikhi back to being Sikhi, people intend on making it more complicated and ritualistic in order to simply have more to do and show blind faith, I've had how many arguments on this forum, with people not willing to accept Bani for what it is and interpreting it in such a sense that logic has been pushed aside, if every religion was to do as these minority people are doing then there would world war 3 of religion going on!

The truth is if we sit here and do parchaar of supernatural (some posters have even said they possess supernatural powers lol) and rituals, then we can't on the other hand say we are Sikhs, the only outcome of that is alienating people and letting others give them an explanation which they may find more logical, that pushes sangat away. We have no sense of questioning, and debating or even a means of checking interpretations, we do as we do, and we don't want to hear otherwise; this isn't Sikhi, and it is the wrong parchaar we are doing that allows people to provide a wedge between those who aren't from a complete Gursikh background, it is this method which has been used over and over, and as long as we carry on doing so we aren't going to gain anything, but lose sangat.

We need to definitely make people aware of these tactics used, otherwise people will just see these as alternative explanations, but it is much more than this, they are not straight forward tactics and deception is priority for these people.

2 things we have to do, cut out the lies and the wrong parchaar of rituals, superstitions etc. as this isn't Sikhi, Secondly Spread the message and make sangats aware of the problem!

Listen I cannot judge anyone, but the situation needs to be dealt with once and for all. I am sick and tired of hearing stuff like this and I am not the type going round beating people up in fact I do not like to fight at all, no-one does and if anyone tells you that they do they are lieing to you...

Yes we need to do paachar and seva etc. But sometimes this is not enough we also need to cause a stir and make news headlines and stop putting our heads in the sand . Muslim extreamist bombed london, and what does the goverment do make excuses for them, and fund muslim teachers on how to teach, we need money invested for Sikh teaching where is that? There are way to many muslim councilors and MPs for my liking, the goverment seems to be sucking up to the muslim community, and worst still the muslims are playing on this.

Looking at the major cities in the UK , Manchester, Birmingham, London - it is over run with muslims.

What the goverment do not seem to understand is that the majority of certainly young muslims are racist, the goverment seem to make every excuse for them but say they are racist . I have grownup in Birmingham I have seem muslim racists, but no-one including are own community seems to understand how extream they are, I guess one will only understand if one lives in a muslim majority area . Another few points ...

- Where there are areas where Sikhs are the minority and Muslims are the Majority ( which are in most cases) we need to do outreach programmes to connect with Sikh families there and help them

- Stop going to Muslim shops

- Stop voting for Muslim MP's

- Lobby the goverment to get laws to stop these kind of problems

- Hit the muslim community where it hurts, half them are on benifts and work the taxis, why don't we inform on them to the benifits office.

- Change the law so that people on benfits, can only claim for two children, this will stop muslims having big familes ( 5 kids plus)

- Increase the SIkh popoultion .

nice ideas. but there are only 20000 people on this forum. and that figure includes people from all over the world. without sikh organisations, institutions or gurudwaras doing anything, none of what you say will happen. first we need to organise and plan. achieve that and the aims you mentioned above will come easily enough.

VJKK VJKF

Dear all,

We need to face a few facts about these conversions:-

1. Muslim population is spreading all over the UK - they go to an area and basically swamp the place - eventually people (non-muslims) move out of the area - the area then becomes a 'muslim' area. This will happen eveywhere - FACT!

2. The Muslim community are all united in propagating Islam in any way or form - using multiple births - using women from other communities to produce babies - FACT!

3. They have alot of unity - hang around in big numbers - who are ready to fight and kill at the drop of a hat - most of these groups are layabouts and are located in certain areas - they phone each other as soon as they have a problem - FACT!

4. We sikhs have no unity at all - Nothing - FACT! a sikh sees another sikh walking past on the pavement - they will turn their heads the other way - FACT!

5. We need real education at grass roots level in our gurdwaras - teach children from 5+ about sikhism - our history - religion etc Note: Sikh History - not punjabi classes

6. We need proper counselling services available - with sikh people trained - who can provide support for anyone who has

or is having trouble with conversions, harrassment etc

7. We need to have martial arts classes in every gurdwara in the UK, please note i mean arts like mma, thai boxing, krav maga, western boxing - not GATKA!

8. We need to have a jatha who will be trained in these arts - say 20-30 guys - in every major city in the UK - who can come together to set up a group - if the need arised - sorry but muslims sometimes can only be taught by PAIN!

9. Parents need to get involved in their childrens lives, what they are my kids doing, who they are meeting, why are they on the internet at home upstairs in their bedroom alone? have they really gone to do extra work at college/uni?

10. kids need to tell their parents if they ae having problems at school, college, uni, the parents are the first port of call

I might have missed a few points, but i there are any of my sikh brothers or sisters out there who want to start something, then please PM me.

WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION!

I apologise if i have offended anyone.

VJKK VJKF