Dera Followers Burn Khalistan Effigy

These pictures of people matha tek to this guy do not serve as justifiable for killing him! in that case then half the babas and sants i have seen would need to be shot! Bhai mohinder singh of gru nanak nishkam sewak jatha and the late "sant" baba nahar singh sunheralwale i have both seen being bowed down to regularly, should he be shot? I have seen a video where sant bhindranwale was matha tek by a lady and she wasnt shot.

im not saying those ravidass sant people didnt deserve to be shot, but the pictures isnt enough evidensee for me.

p.s im against the matha tek-ing of ANYONE except guru granth sahib ji

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amar_jkp

We should not forget the past incidents likes of Talhan Gurdwara fight, how hindu dalits attacked sikhs . I dont know how many of u remember the balmiki protest in punjab after attacks on balmikis in haryana these hindus groons target sikh Gurdwaras. I know many will accuse me o being Hindu hater but truth is hindus dalits have hand in this .

You will find the the Dera supporters aim to is burn the flags of 'Jattism' not the Sikh Flag!!!

These bandar-faced mobs have nothing against Jats or any other group in particular. They are just in it for the loot and hysteria of it. So far Rs7000 crore damage has been done to public buildings and businesses due to these lunatics.

I agree

once again after spending days to justify the murder of the Sant we are falling into conspiracy theories

in fact anyone from the Jalandhar area will know that there are plenty of non Dalit followers of the Sant and the issue is much more than just a Jat dalit battle

all the other so called theories of the 'others' are plain nonsense - boys from all the pinds from different castes are involved in teh protests - they are thousands on the streets and in many places the police are helpless before teh sheer numbers

Guest PunjabSingh

Here is the gist of the matter :

1) From the above pictures it is clear that these dera fellows had it coming it there way and they knew it .

Sikhs and Ravidasias both had warned the ballan wala dera leaders to stop the beadbi which they deliberately ignored.So it doesn't matter who dun it but this will serve as a warning to other deras.

2)The attack was against the Pakhandi dehdhaari derawalas and not against the Ravidasia community as such.

3) The goons who indulged in violence were not only dalits but each and every person including dalits,biharias.lumpen RSS elements who took advantage of the situation.Not only the shehri people certain lumpen pendus also tried to enter Jalandhar in mobs from the nearby pinds.All of these pendus were not dalits or Ravidasias.Had it not been for the army who fired at them they would have entered Jalandhar.

4)Since badal has not taken any strict action against the rioters and has even offered to pay for the damages from the govt side(which incidently is public money) badal is himself responsible for all destruction.Moreover badal allowed the hooligans to loot and plunder with impunity for atleast 2 days.

5)RSS had a hand in instigating the mobs.It is clear from the fact atleast 2 RSS SC cell leaders including one councelor have been openly named in the rioting.To top it all 2 BJP leaders of the All India and Punjab BJP SC cell went out of the way to the Ausrian embassy to demand strict action against the Vienna attackers stating they were a "threat to world peace" !

The burning of Khlaistan flags and Sant Jarnail Singh's posters further prove the hand of Hindu fascists,RSS,Shiv sena in instigating the riots.Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was pro dalit and pro poor and anti bahmanvaadi.

Any diferent views are welcome.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I could not understand one thing why always media explores false statements in INDIA.

This proof is very essential and valuable and must be shown and forward to media persons in INDIA. Including all dharmik sikh associations in INDIA.

“Nanak Manmukh Aandh Paeya Baaajh Guru Dubba Sansaaaar”

Guru Maharaj (Dhan Dhan Shiri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) agge he ardass hai ohi bacha sakde han apne khalsa panth, singha nu ate sach pargat guru kirpa sadka he ho sakda hai

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jason12
These ravidasis keep insulting sikhi further by burning effigy of Khalistan. They did it in broad daylight infront of army and police. just think when a sikh raises a demand for Khalistan they "dissappear" in an encounter. What is happening.... here's a link.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2009/20090528/punjab.htm#4

And they raising slogans against Sant Ji!! just think only 20 years ago if someone did this they would be taken care of. what is happening!

What does effigy of khalistan look like? I mean, where is khalistan...? How can you make an effigy of something which doesn't exist?

Oh, I forgot khalistanis do have imagination.

sikhs and sikh dalits and all other peoples are brothers and sisters. i cant see how any khalistani group would be linked since dalits make up a large proportion of those supporting these groups. they loved sant jarnail singh because he was a man of the people, and a leader of the rural common folk. some anti-sikh forces are trying to drive a wedge and create hatred between members of the sikh community.

KZF has totally denied involvement - they are being fitted up !!

Akash radio and Associated press first leaked this story - clearly they should have verified the authenticity of the "email" befor leaking it to worldwide press. will they now apologise for this mistake?

the truth will only come out in many months by then Badal and the anti-sikh forces will brand all sikhs negatively and turn the attention away from 25th anniversary of operation bluestar which badal helped take place.

i was born in chamar family but am now immortal thanks to Guru Gobind Singh ji. now i want to hear an apology from those making wild unproven accusations. KZF has totally denied any involvement and has said chamars and other sikhs are brothers and sisters.

this is an internal issue in chamar community. people like me who have left their chamar status and follow Guru Granth Sahib and believe they are Sikh are rising up against this fake human guru. we have been trying to prevent the dehdhair followers from gaining control in bhawan elections because when they get control of the temple they start doing beadbi and human worship and anti-sikh speeches.

we need your support to kick these dehdhari followers out of our temples so sangat can have peace.

Great post thank you paaji