Funeral Held Today Of Fake Guru

great. so it wasnt even sikhs who killed the guy, but there own lot. so the title of 'hero of the khalsa: who gets a siropa' goes back to the 2 moneh who flame-grilled phula singh. does anyone even know what happened to those 2 moneh? anyway, we also face the creep of the derahs into europe. combined with the mass exodus of educated hindustanis to the west, the mass media gunning for us and the growing political clout of the hindustani govt around the world, it looks like we could end up in a mess.

No, for we have the Random Singhs of the world to outsmart all of these forces against us.

Phew! for a moment i thought we were done for............now i can get back to my voyeurism hobby.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i dont know why so many people are defending this dead man.

I was more annoyed at his hindu followers rampaging through streets of punjab and putting punjab on lockdown. They're Such IMPETIOUS people.

For those who are saying the murder was wrong... well if u feel so strongly then why didnt u lot attend his funeral then ? lol go show your condolenses and respects to the dead baba if he meant so much to u.

Your entitled to your views,

But random singh is also entitled to his views in thinking Ramanand deserved what he got.

Making peace among Punjabi is must. To uphold sikhi values. The caste based discrimination stoppage is BIG must. I feel sorry for the departed soul. Social fabric of Punjab should be more strong rather than weak if we want the state & sikhi to progress.

I wonder what stop Akali govt to make directive just like Maharashtra to force industry give first preference to local people say 80%

Also farmers in field should get local labour at high rate rather than getting Bihar’s or UP people employ. May be Chinese new machine operations for paddy sowing should only handle by local labour . It save Per hectare cost anyway for farmers.

Perhaps making machine operation direction written only in “punjabi” language may help local population .Also Reservation of ramgarhia, ravidassi in SGPC seats will be major boost for getting Punjabis together.

Also for people in general, having a licence weapons at home is must now. That will stop /discourage criminal elements from using such situations for general loot and attacks.

Perhaps every NRI should better cancel one India trip donate same money to his/her relative to let them buy licensed weapons. I guess it cost around 2-3 lakhs to get licence and buy one.

May vaheguru give peace in general in Punjab

A shotgun costs just 12000-17000 in punjab and ordance hand gun 76000 only. old second hand weapons imported ones r expensive one must buy new ones. I f bhiayas can buy despite being poor why sikhs should be fussy. A big bore rifle costs 47000 . not so expensive

lee enfields, stens, brens, pistols and nfals are all abundant in india. if you live there and know how to get hold of loads, help out your brothers and sell them better guns when they get a gun license. also buy yourself a jeep or motorbike. also keep swords and other hand to hand weapons. if someone asks what there for, just say they're for 'ceremonial' purposes. ;)

lee enfields, stens, brens, pistols and nfals are all abundant in india. if you live there and know how to get hold of loads, help out your brothers and sell them better guns when they get a gun license. also buy yourself a jeep or motorbike. also keep swords and other hand to hand weapons. if someone asks what there for, just say they're for 'ceremonial' purposes. ;)

Sounds like world war 2 left overs!

Sounds like world war 2 left overs!

unfortunately thats all we have to go on, unless anyone knows how to get any of those Ak101 or AK103 off the army there. or we could make our own guns like the pashtuns do, but i dont think anyone in east punjab has the know-how to do so.

Funny thing is, the local legend in the region of NWFP where all the guns are made and traded is that a Panjabi landed there fleeing a murder charge in panjab and started making/selling guns. The rest is history.

It is a shame that even the children in the neighbouring countries have Ak47s and Panjabis are left with unreliable outdated crap!

Have you seen the crappy 303s! You may as well given them muskets to fight with!

Lee%20Enfield%20SMLE%20Short%20Magazine%20III%20.303%203.jpg

Versus

28.jpg

You have to read this:

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/dec/02mumt...ived-at-cst.htm

sssshhhhhhhhhh! dont mention muskets, or the fundamentalists might trade in any decent firearms they have for a matchlock! also i dont like russian equipment. the ak is only good on single fire (unless your in a room and want to 'spray and pray' your way out of there).

seriously though, i understand where you're coming from, but i'm not trying to raise a 'khalistani people's army' over there, just giving them advice on what firearms they can get hold off to protect themselves. having said that the terrain of the punjab is good for snipers, GPMGs and main battle vehicles. if you did want a khalistani army, they would have to be kitted out with the latest gear. but the problem is that its hard to get decent weapons in punjab, or to even build them. and the more people try to protect themselves, the more likely the GOH will send in heavier army units, which will escalate the weapons build up. but they will always win as they have western companies and govt offering the latest tech and special forces training just to get access 3rd world resources. if someone could figure out a way of solving these problems then we could finally get somewhere.

sssshhhhhhhhhh! dont mention muskets, or the fundamentalists might trade in any decent firearms they have for a matchlock! also i dont like russian equipment. the ak is only good on single fire (unless your in a room and want to 'spray and pray' your way out of there).

seriously though, i understand where you're coming from, but i'm not trying to raise a 'khalistani people's army' over there, just giving them advice on what firearms they can get hold off to protect themselves. having said that the terrain of the punjab is good for snipers, GPMGs and main battle vehicles. if you did want a khalistani army, they would have to be kitted out with the latest gear. but the problem is that its hard to get decent weapons in punjab, or to even build them. and the more people try to protect themselves, the more likely the GOH will send in heavier army units, which will escalate the weapons build up. but they will always win as they have western companies and govt offering the latest tech and special forces training just to get access 3rd world resources. if someone could figure out a way of solving these problems then we could finally get somewhere.

Maybe we could offer the western arms traders truck loads of vegetables and grain for their equipment?? lol