Sant Ramanand Was Target: Eyewitness

Azaad

Guest jason12
These guys followed this Sant because he was of a same caste. This Sant was propagating Bhagat Ravidas's teachings just because of same caste.

So now comes religion based on caste! You have to be doing leather business to join. These guys are setting up same system which Bhagat Ravidas fought against.

Get a chapni nak dubaon layee!

You should have listened to him at least once.

All this hearsay about him focussing on Guru Ravidass only is not justified. He was spreading the message of GGS. Of course his focus was more on Guru Ravidass and there is nothing wrong about it. Sikhs focus on their 10 gurus what is wrong with someone focussing on our Guru. The same saints established Guru Ravidass birthplace temple in Varanasi, UP and when GGS was to be installed, local people who didn't know anything about GGS protested to the point that they called it "antakwadi's granth" based on sikh community's reputation. They were vehemently against it. Same saints said that if GGS is not going to be installed there then they won't go to this newly built temple either. Think about it, they were willing to give up everything for what they believed in.

Eventually GGS was installed and people gradually started learning about it... but the actions of <banned word filter activated> sikhs have brought everything back to square one. The saints of this dera have brought dignity to so many and brough GGS into the lives of many. So as GGS states it "sant ka nindak kaise tare, sar par jano narak hi pare".

You can join our religion if you consider Guru Ravidass to be supreme. There is no caste bar. Ravidassi hhave existed from 600 years, we are not new.

Guest jason12
WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU FAKE DON'T YOU DARE TALK RUBBISH ABOUT OUR 5TH GURU IM REPORTING YOU

Could you elaborate what did you make this comment about...?

Please quote the message you are commenting about...?

Please say who are you reporting and about what....?

(Based on my assumption what you are upset about... below are my general comments)

5th Guru Gur Arjan Dev Ji, the compiler of GGS was one of the most prominent saints in GGS and his teachings are most simple in language to understand. I don't think so I would have said anything untoward about him. How could I when I respect him..? But the point to be made is that Saints (like the ones sikh terrorists killed recently) in any age are always persecuted. People don't like their message of peace and love. Jahangir in the time of Guru Arjan dev wanted to stop the message that Guru Arjun dev was spreading and had vowed to shut this "Jhoot Ki Dukkan". This is what he used to call guru's message. As you and I know what is the truth now. Jahangir and many others are gone while Guru Arjun Dev still lives on. Sant Rama Nand was one of the most scholarly about Guru Arjan Dev Ji's bani.

So rather than getting all wound up about trivial issues, try to get the point through your head and not deviate from discussion. Saints, pirs, fakirs have not stopped coming to this world.

WATCH YOUR MOUTH YOU FAKE DON'T YOU DARE TALK RUBBISH ABOUT OUR 5TH GURU IM REPORTING YOU

Could you elaborate what did you make this comment about...?

Please quote the message you are commenting about...?

Please say who are you reporting and about what....?

(Based on my assumption what you are upset about... below are my general comments)

5th Guru Gur Arjan Dev Ji, the compiler of GGS was one of the most prominent saints in GGS and his teachings are most simple in language to understand. I don't think so I would have said anything untoward about him. How could I when I respect him..? But the point to be made is that Saints (like the ones sikh terrorists killed recently) in any age are always persecuted. People don't like their message of peace and love. Jahangir in the time of Guru Arjan dev wanted to stop the message that Guru Arjun dev was spreading and had vowed to shut this "Jhoot Ki Dukkan". This is what he used to call guru's message. As you and I know what is the truth now. Jahangir and many others are gone while Guru Arjun Dev still lives on. Sant Rama Nand was one of the most scholarly about Guru Arjan Dev Ji's bani.

So rather than getting all wound up about trivial issues, try to get the point through your head and not deviate from discussion. Saints, pirs, fakirs have not stopped coming to this world.

The terminology u used was derogatory and offensive. The hate you have for people is no different than the Khalistanis. If you instead reach with love and care, you can bring an end to such systems. Otherwise you are only reinforcing the status quo.

Mind you, the news item didn't say that Sikhs terrorists were not to blame. It is true that Sant Rama Nand was instrumental in spreading the mission of Guru Ravidass Ji across the world. So to stop the spread of mission, the sikh terrorists must have though it best to take out the target. Matha tekna was made an issue here but this killing is more to derail Guru Ravidass Ji's mission.

Since Austrian Police says that they were Sikh Fundamentalists and also seems to be a caste factor. It is clear high caste sikhs or sikhs who don't like running of Guru ravidass temples, because it takes away dalit charawah from their gurudwaras may have taken the action. It is not an unknown fact that sikhs don't like ravidassis calling ravidass as Guru and they are extremely jealous of Guru ravidass temples progress. They see the lower castes slipping out of their grip.

If Tarsem lal, the eyewitness didn't say anything about attackers, it could be because calling them sikhs again may infuriate millions of dalits in India. Now whether they were born sikhs or dressed as sikhs needs to be seen. But sikhs haven't been ruled out yet. So please don't jump to conclusions. Since they carried gatras in traditional sense, they must have been amritdhari sikhs. Same gatras these "sikhs" prodly used to attack unarmed worshippers and took a little girl hostage, we heard.

dont jump to any conclusions? you just jumped on a whole pile of them. btw no one cares about the ravidassia. lol, most sikhs didnt even know your little cult existed before the shooting. have a nice day :) .

MOD EDIT I guess sikhs are a voilent cult and members of this cult engage in terrorism against innocents and against other religions like now Talibans do. How similar are you to them? No wonder, it is your reputation and the talk from people like you that peace loving sikhs also get attacked in US here. Shame on you. Straighten up guys. your world is changing around you.

hahah, you're such a crying hindu <banned word filter activated>. ravidasia 'religion' is a load of nonsense, made by those profiteering off a holy man who had no following until recently. what a bunch of comedians.