GURU GOBIND SINGH JEE!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Faujan

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Well, firstly, as I do not believe in a Singh/Singhni's Jakaara going unanswered by the Sangat:

SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

And then: Yes, Guru Ji's were Waheguru Ji Himself. The jot that began with Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj was transferred from one Guru Ji to the next, and that was the jot of God. Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj was born as God. The followin Guru Ji's were blessed with a transferrence of this jot. They had the Ultimate Power of the Lord. They were the Lord. What do you think Guru Ji's are/were/will be, Jiyo? Are they not One with the Lord, even though they walk the earth in their physical forms? Once they have become one with God, are they not God then? Or do you Gursikhs have another definition of what it means to join in union with Waheguru Ji? Be you brahmgiyaan, or on the path to it, meditation is essential. Recognition of the Truth. That is the essence of meditation. To meditate upon God is to meditate on the Truth. What else is the Lord? He is the only Truth. It is simple: Guru Ji's were Waheguru Ji in insaani roop, come to show us the path.

However . . . . . . if you do not believe this, don't. That's not what we're asking you to do. I had learned a long while ago, that there is no point in saying anything more than once, unless you were misunderstood the first time. If your point was clear, and yet unaccepted, don't trip. Move on. Get over it. People don't agree, but you know what you honestly believe is right-that's all you need.

Veerji, you said ki Baani is Guru, not Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. One question for you-How is Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj different from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj? It is the same jot, is it not? So if Baani is Waheguru Ji, then why isn't Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

Guru Ka Soulja Ji-why question where they went? Perhaps they had realized what the result was to be of this thread once people's opinions came out into the light. Perhaps they were merely complying with their beliefs that there is no need to argue. It does not matter. You have said what you needed to, let that be enough.

And haanji, we have forgotten the point of this thread.

Dhan Dhan Kalgidhar Dasmesh Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. Awaiting the fulfillment of your declaration, Pita Jiyo . . . . . . . . :) :closedeyes: :doh: _oh:

Murakh di bhull chukk di khimma bakshni Jiyo!

Sadha hi,

Khalse di Faujan

Well, firstly, as I do not believe in a Singh/Singhni's Jakaara going unanswered by the Sangat:

SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

And then: Yes, Guru Ji's were Waheguru Ji Himself. The jot that began with Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj was transferred from one Guru Ji to the next, and that was the jot of God. Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj was born as God. The followin Guru Ji's were blessed with a transferrence of this jot. They had the Ultimate Power of the Lord. They were the Lord. What do you think Guru Ji's are/were/will be, Jiyo? Are they not One with the Lord, even though they walk the earth in their physical forms? Once they have become one with God, are they not God then? Or do you Gursikhs have another definition of what it means to join in union with Waheguru Ji? Be you brahmgiyaan, or on the path to it, meditation is essential. Recognition of the Truth. That is the essence of meditation. To meditate upon God is to meditate on the Truth. What else is the Lord? He is the only Truth. It is simple: Guru Ji's were Waheguru Ji in insaani roop, come to show us the path.

However . . . . . . if you do not believe this, don't. That's not what we're asking you to do. I had learned a long while ago, that there is no point in saying anything more than once, unless you were misunderstood the first time. If your point was clear, and yet unaccepted, don't trip. Move on. Get over it. People don't agree, but you know what you honestly believe is right-that's all you need.

Veerji, you said ki Baani is Guru, not Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. One question for you-How is Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj different from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. It is the same jot, is it not? So if Baani is Waheguru Ji, then why isn't Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

Guru Ka Soulja Ji-why question where they went? Perhaps they had realized what the result was to be of this thread once people's opinions came out into the light. Perhaps they were merely complying with their beliefs that there is no need to argue. It does not matter. You have said what you needed to, let that be enough.

And haanji, we have forgotten the point of this thread.

Dhan Dhan Kalgidhar Dasmesh Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. Awaiting the fulfillment of your declaration, Pita Jiyo . . . . . . . . :) :closedeyes: :doh: _oh:

Murakh di bhull chukk di khimma bakshni Jiyo!

Sadha hi,

Khalse di Faujan

99356[/snapback]

totally put my answer to shame. also, totally right :doh:

Guest Faujan

no no no nooooo.............

How could I, a murakh, ever put anything you say to shame? I just took up net space saying what you had already said :doh: Brings a sense of happiness to think a Gursikh like you agrees with a murakh like me-thank you.

you were right!

"Veerji, you said ki Baani is Guru, not Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. One question for you-How is Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj different from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj? It is the same jot, is it not? So if Baani is Waheguru Ji, then why isn't Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji?"

The Gurus in their physical forms, I mean, were not God as God is formless. I understand that ONe who realizes Waaheguru's Jot is no different than Waaheguru, this is said in Gurbaani. The Baani which the Guru's uttered was that Jot, personified, The Baani was the essence of the Jot of waaheguru which was sent to us to put us on the right path. We are all talking about the same thing, the Jot which is currently in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is Waaheuru, and is the same Jot which started in the House of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and was passed down to other Ten Guru Sahibaans. I think we are all gtting confused on the philisophical aspect of it, I mean The gurus themselves never said they were God, instead they said the Shabad was God. My point is that God and Guru has always been Shabad, and always will be. Teh Gurus in their physical forms were not God. When Guru Nanak Dev Ji passed Gurgaddi to Guru Angad DEv Ji, people bowed to Guru Angad DEv Ji because the Jot was passed on, and so forth. I'm just saying we need to be careful because then people think we have 10 Gods. because Guru Nanak DEv Ji was still alive when Guru Angad Dev Ji was Guru, so then there were two Gods at the same time? The Shabad has always been Guru, that is a fact.

PLus Sikhi does not believe in Avtaars. I don't know, I'm done with this post, I'm just going to read Baani and get the truth. Because if the Gurus in their physical form were Waaheguru then why not pray to their photos, like in Hinduism. I have always thought that the difference between Hinduism and Sikhi was that Sikhi is a revealed faith in which God is Shabad Guru which was brought to this world by Guru Nanak Dev Ji and passed to the Ten Guru Sahibaans. But obviously there are those who say Guru Nanak Dev Ji was God. Oh well, I have seen and heard many things in our faith, personally, The Gurus were one with Waaheguru, AFTER THEY RECEIVED THE JOT OF SHABAD GURU.

anyways peace.

Gurfateh!!

Just to try and clear up this thread:

pwrbRhmu suK swgro nwnk sd bilhwr ]4]11]81]

Nanak is forever a sacrifice to the Supreme Lord God, the Ocean of Peace. ||4||11||81||

sUK shj Awnµd rs jn nwnk hir gux gwau ]4]17]87]

The essence of intuitive peace and bliss is obtained, O servant Nanak, by singing the Glories of God.

(here Guru Ji is saying they are servants of Akal Purukh NOT Akal Purukh themselves)

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

CHAUPAI

ਅਬ ਮੈ ਅਪਨੀ ਕਥਾ ਬਖਾਨੋ ॥ ਤਪ ਸਾਧਤ ਜਿਹ ਬਿਧਿ ਮੁਹਿ ਆਨੋ ॥

ਹੇਮ ਕੁੰਟ ਪਰਬਤ ਹੈ ਜਹਾਂ ॥ ਸਪਤ ਸ੍ਰਿੰਗ ਸੋਭਿਤ ਹੈ ਤਹਾਂ ॥੧॥

ਸਪਤ ਸ੍ਰਿੰਗ ਤਿਹ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਹਾਵਾ ॥ ਪੰਡੁ ਰਾਜ ਜਹ ਜੋਗੁ ਕਮਾਵਾ ॥

ਤਹ ਹਮ ਅਧਿਕ ਤਪੱਸਿਆ ਸਾਧੀ ॥ ਮਹਾਕਾਲ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਅਰਾਧੀ ॥੨॥

ਇਹ ਬਿਧਿ ਕਰਤ ਤਪਸਿਆ ਭਯੋ ॥ ਦ੍ਵੈ ਤੇ ਏਕ ਰੂਪ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਗਯੋ ॥

ਤਾਤ ਮਾਤ ਮੁਰ ਅਲਖ ਅਰਾਧਾ ॥ ਬਹੂ ਬਿਧਿ ਜੋਗ ਸਾਧਨਾ ਸਾਧਾ ॥੩॥

ਤਿਨ ਜੋ ਕਰੀ ਅਲਖ ਕੀ ਸੇਵਾ ॥ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਭਏ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਗੁਰਦੇਵਾ ॥

ਤਿਨ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਜਬ ਆਇਸ ਮੁਹਿ ਦੀਆ ॥ ਤਬ ਹਮ ਜਨਮ ਕਲੂ ਮਹਿ ਲੀਆ ॥੪॥

Now I relate my own story as to how I was brought here, while I was absorbed in deep meditation.

The site was the mountain named Hemkunt, with seven peaks and looks there very impressive.1.

That mountain is called Sapt Shring (seven-peaked mountain), where the Pandavas Practised Yoga.

There I was absorbed in deep meditation on the Primal Power, the Supreme KAL.2.

In this way, my meditation reached its zenith and I became One with the Omnipotent Lord.

My parents also meditated for the union with the Incomprehensible Lord and performed many types of disciplines for union.3.

The service that they rendered the Incomprehensible Lord, caused the pleasure of the Supreme Guru (i.e. Lord).

When the Lord ordered me, I was born in this Iron age.4.

How can it be then that Guru Ji is Akaal Purukh??

Bani is word of God but Guru Ji is our Bridge to Akaal Purukh.

We do not pray to Guru Ji but to Akaal Purukh.

These are the views of a moorakh

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Gurfateh!!

Gurfateh!!

Also if you check my signature you'll find answers there and throughout the rest of Sri Akaal Ustat.

Just have one more Tuk to add:

ਪ੍ਰਣਵੋ ਆਦਿ ਏਕੰਕਾਰਾ ॥

There Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj (with Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj di Jot) Salutes One Primal Lord.

Thus they can not be saluting Themself.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Gurfateh!!