Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale

'S'

Dear Brothers and Sisters ... that is very deep... thanks for informing me too...

I would like to learn more about Sant ji and bluestar but when you type this in google you get alot of different answers, where is a best place to look????... Also why was the goverment after Santji???

Why did Santji not come out of the Golden Temple knowning that the goverment are there instead of letting them come in... You never know if Santji did go out they may have not come in... and the Golden Temple would not have been damaged...

Thankd for your help in advance....

no because 32 other surrounding gurdware where simulateously attcked. and countless gurdware across punjab.the end result was not to kill sant ji, it was to kill the sikh.

I am nor against or for Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. The reason me not being fully for him is that I have one setback.

Why did he go into the Harmandir Sahib in the first place ?

I await any replies

I think Sant Ji went there because he was informed that the Government was planning to attack Harmandir Sahib. Years before 84 the government set up Harmandir Sahib replicas in distance places and try to plot a plan to attack and destroy Harmandir Sahib, Sikh Histroy and Sikh heritage. Fanatics who were part of the Goverment knew that Sikhi was a threat to Hindu Nationalism thus they want to completely take Sikhi out of India.