Question On Bhai Amrik Singh Ji

ladli-fauj

Guest shastr

its all a big lie. nobody's body was burned singley. the army had truck full of bodies and who know wat they did with them.

and the only reason they say they caught sant ji is to put a mark on his image. but we all know nobody had that kind of power to catch sant ji alive. sant ji even says in speeches that id doesnt matter even if 20 or 30 lakh fauj comes, they will not take me alive, this is guru sahibs kirpa. and they folded their hands and bowed down to guru granth sahib ji while saying that.

so yea, nobody is sure of wat happened to the bodies. so dont believe everything people tell u.

there are doctors who say they even did autopsy of sant ji's body along with bhai amrik singh ji and baba thara singh ji. which is another lie.

• 4 weeks later...

last year my parents went to nanakana sahib there was a singh there so they started asking him questions..my parents asked him if the police or military of Pakistan ever give them trouble.. the guys like never but there was this one time when the military surrounded the gurudwara and told all the granthis to go into there rooms...hes like after an half an hour they left and the singhs like when i went in to the gurudwara i noticed that someone had taken hukamnana and also had taken parshad.. when my parents asked him when it was hes like it was in the summer around 24 25 years ago....hes also said the alot of people think that it was sant jarnail singh....and if your plan on going to nankana sahib ask for sawarn singh thats what the guys name was...i think that was santji.....

http://www.sikhmuseum.com/bluestar/photographs/index.html

picture 33 and 34

Shaheed General Subegh Singh Ji

its all a big lie. nobody's body was burned singley. the army had truck full of bodies and who know wat they did with them.

and the only reason they say they caught sant ji is to put a mark on his image. but we all know nobody had that kind of power to catch sant ji alive. sant ji even says in speeches that id doesnt matter even if 20 or 30 lakh fauj comes, they will not take me alive, this is guru sahibs kirpa. and they folded their hands and bowed down to guru granth sahib ji while saying that.

so yea, nobody is sure of wat happened to the bodies. so dont believe everything people tell u.

there are doctors who say they even did autopsy of sant ji's body along with bhai amrik singh ji and baba thara singh ji. which is another lie.

i have seen the photograph of Bhai Jarnail Singh Ji's body. the right side of his face is badly damaged beyond recognition. and his upper body is covered in bullet wounds. his dastaar is not on his head.

i have seen the photograph of Bhai Jarnail Singh Ji's body. the right side of his face is badly damaged beyond recognition. and his upper body is covered in bullet wounds. his dastaar is not on his head.

I've seen the photos too, but it's hard to tell who it is. Sant Ji's brother says he didn't id any body.

Rab jaane.