Baba Nand Singh Ji

It's true. It has nothing to do with ritualism. Baba ji gave bachan on this, and bachan of a bhramgiani always comes true.

Do you have personal writing or recordings of Baba Ji saying this. Veer Ji you need to be aware of making up rumors of a true Gursevak.

This not sleeping business on PuranMashi for extra gain has nothing to do with Gurmat its straight up Brahmin Ritualism. Those people who do these things are stuck in Trigun and Karam Dharam Pakhad ( false rituals in the disguise of Dharma). Could you please tell me the Gurmat significance of this practice providing Gurbai Tuks.

krm Drm pwKMf jo dIsih iqn jmu jwgwqI lUtY ]

karam dhharam paakha(n)dd jo dheesehi thin jam jaagaathee loottai ||

The religious rites, rituals and hypocrisies which are seen, are plundered by the Messenger of Death, the ultimate tax collector.

inrbwx kIrqnu gwvhu krqy kw inmK ismrq ijqu CUtY ]1]

nirabaan keerathan gaavahu karathae kaa nimakh simarath jith shhoottai ||1||

In the state of Nirvaanaa, sing the Kirtan of the Creator's Praises; contemplating Him in meditation, even for an instant, one is saved. ||1||

sMqhu swgru pwir auqrIAY ]

sa(n)thahu saagar paar outhareeai ||

O Saints, cross over the world-ocean.

jy ko bcnu kmwvY sMqn kw so gur prswdI qrIAY ]1] rhwau ]

jae ko bachan kamaavai sa(n)than kaa so gur parasaadhee thareeai ||1|| rehaao ||

One who practices the Teachings of the Saints, by Guru's Grace, is carried across. ||1||Pause||

Nanaksar and Sant Baba Nand Singh Jee

Located in Keleran Jagraon in Punjab, is the place where great rishis and munis lived during the golden age (Satyajug).It was a great tirth during the earlier ages of Satyajug, Dwaparjug and Tretehjug,where the seekers of truth would go for enlightment. It is believed that the jungles, that once surrounded Nanaksar was the very place where Bhagat Dhru had the vision of the supreme Lord.

When Kalyug began on 18 February 3102 BC the tirth slowly began to loss its importance, as the people of Kalyug became materialistic and lost interest in spiritual life. When the supreme Lord came as Purantavavtar Satguru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj he visited this place and predicted that in coming times,he will take Avatar as Baba Nand Singh and will bring this great tirth into light, for the benefit of Mankind. Thus this place was brought into light by Brahm Giani , the Lord himself in the form of Dhan Baba Nand Singh.

If possible, can some one please expand on what I have bolded in the above statement.

I am not out to offend anyone and I do recognise that there are great souls on this earth (Brahm Gianis) like Sant Baba Nand Singh ji, that are the epitome of a Gursikh, and should be given respect to as such.

Sukhdeep Singhh and who ever else it may concern:

Since alot of people like myself do not have much giaan about this Pooran Brahmgyani, i thought this thread could be used for the sangat to come and share any information they can find about Nanaksar and Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji. If something is to be discussed, please can you start a new thread for it! :)

Which part in the bold did you have trouble understanding?

Kindly, benti can you remove your posts and start a new thread, instead of ruining this one.

Or can admin sepearate it? Many thanks!

Sukhdeep Singhh and who ever else it may concern:
Since alot of people like myself do not have much giaan about this Pooran Brahmgyani, i thought this thread could be used for the sangat to come and share any information they can find about Nanaksar and Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji. If something is to be discussed, please can you start a new thread for it! :)

Which part in the bold did you have trouble understanding?

Kindly, benti can you remove your posts and start a new thread, instead of ruining this one.

Or can admin sepearate it? Many thanks!

I have discussed practices by a true Brahmgiani and have questioned practiced introduced by ill intentioned Brahmins. So what is the problem. This is a forum were people have the right to learn and be informed. Isnt it?

Furthermore Baba Ji did sleep. Likes not make him out to be more than human. He is one of the great many saints belonging to Guru Ji at the same time he was human. A human being with a human body needs time to rest. Personally I do not think Baba Ji would want people to worship him, and make up fairy tales about him.

Veer ji, it is well known that Baba Ji did not 'sleep', nor did Brahmgyani, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale - if you listen to Giani Thakur singh ji's katha you can get more giaan on this issue. Personally, dass has had the darshan of Akhaie Prem Kaie Aasuo Saie Tar flowing from a enlightened soul while 'sleeping'. It is true that we - as humans need to sleep and eat but true Brahmgyanis are above such necessities.

Veer ji you call other members, 'ill intentioned Brahmins'. It is not just to attack any member simply because you do not understand their view or agree with them.

You are very clever in your wording - you say Baba jis was a true Bramhgyani and at the same time you question them, but remember -

bhuqu isAwxp Brmu n jwey ]

bahuth siaanap bharam n jaaeae ||

Even great cleverness does not dispel doubt.

guramukh a(n)thar sehaj hai man charriaa dhasavai aakaas ||

Within the Gurmukh is intuitive peace and poise; his mind ascends to the Tenth Plane of the Akaashic Ethers.

thithhai oo(n)agh n bhukh hai har a(n)mrith naam sukh vaas ||

No one is sleepy or hungry there; they dwell in the peace of the Ambrosial Name of the Lord.

naanak dhukh sukh viaapath nehee jithhai aatham raam pragaas ||16||

O Nanak, pain and pleasure do not afflict anyone, where the Light of the Lord, the Supreme Soul, illuminates. ||16||

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=5478

Furthermore Baba Ji did sleep. Likes not make him out to be more than human. He is one of the great many saints belonging to Guru Ji at the same time he was human. A human being with a human body needs time to rest. Personally I do not think Baba Ji would want people to worship him, and make up fairy tales about him.

Veer ji, it is well known that Baba Ji did not 'sleep', nor did Brahmgyani, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale - if you listen to Giani Thakur singh ji's katha you can get more giaan on this issue. Personally, dass has had the darshan of Akhaie Prem Kaie Aasuo Saie Tar flowing from a enlightened soul while 'sleeping'. It is true that we - as humans need to sleep and eat but true Brahmgyanis are above such necessities.

Veer ji you call other members, 'ill intentioned Brahmins'. It is not just to attack any member simply because you do not understand their view or agree with them.

You are very clever in your wording - you say Baba jis was a true Bramhgyani and at the same time you question them, but remember -

bhuqu isAwxp Brmu n jwey ]

bahuth siaanap bharam n jaaeae ||

Even great cleverness does not dispel doubt.

i was not referring to any members as ill Intentioned Brahmins. I am referring to people who have wrote books saying these things about Baba Ji. As many people like to make strories up about Baba Ji.Take the story on this thread which makes Baba ji look like Baba Amar Das Ji and makes Harnam SIngh look like Guru Angad Dev Ji. Using Sikh sakhis in such a modern way is very much wrong. In regards to sleep. A person can sleep and still think deeply about God. Sleep is needed for the material body to rest. There are numerous authentic and greatly accepted Sakhis by the panth which illustrate Pehli Paatshah slept. For example, when Guru Ji was sleeping and resting in the fields on a hot day a snake came behind him and covered his head from the Sun. Similarily when Guru Ji was sleeping in Mecca, Jivan came up to him and kicked Guru Sahib. Lets not try to make up false stories about Baba Nand Singh which try make him greater then Guru Ji. Im sure Baba Ji does not approve of these things. The Gurmantar is WaaheGuru not WaaheSant.

^^ I smell erika :) , what the matter veer ji is that why you decided to 'ruin' this thread?

Does it upset you that so many people get influnced by Baba ji's jeevan?

So now your looking at any way to be little their legacy?

What is false and what is true Mahraaj knows all, so thanks for trying to tell us what is and what isnt.

koeI sjxu sMqu imlY vfBwgI mY hir pRBu ipAwrw dsY jIau ]1]

koee sajan sa(n)th milai vaddabhaagee mai har prabh piaaraa dhasai jeeo ||1||

If only I could have the good fortune to meet some friendly Saint; he might show me the Way to my Beloved Lord God. ||1||

I was a witness to the mighty spiritual force at work, in the mammoth congregations of Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj which embraced all creation including animal life, in granting redemption. Having witnessed great spiritual wonders and miracles with my own eyes in the holy presence of Babaji, I feel amazed at the views of some sceptics who doubt the veracity and authenticity of these miracles and spiritual wonders in the context of our Supreme Lord Guru Nanak in His earthly life span.

Vahegurooo!

Thank you for taking the time out to post Nehmat ji, and please keeping doing so, much appreciated.