Baba Nand Singh Ji

I think its unfair to label my understandng as kala afghana type. Im questioning contradicting stories that people make up about Baba Ji. For example they say Baba Ji did not eat sleep, yet they say Baba Ji said people should offer food to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Sahib resides in Sach Khand where there is no need for food or sleep, why offer food then? ALso, why does Guru Ji need food if Baba Ji didnt? These are very contradicting statements/stories that should be questioned with reason. God gave us reason to prevent people from fooling us. There is a time to use reason, and in these cases it is important to use.

Everytime your argument is defeated, you start comparing Guru Pyare with the Guru's. This is a ridiculous comparison to say in the LEAST. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is NOT subject to food and sleep, but we offer food etc, in terms of sharda and respect. The Gurus were NOT subject to food or sleep. Guru Nanak Dev Ji never complained of hunger during their travel, although Bhai Mardana did (this was for purpose though). Here, comes the shocking bit for you - Saints are NOT subject to food or sleep. Yes, their bodies may need food or sleep, but they themselves do NOT need it.

In the recording of sulemans ghost, suleman states that sant isher singh jee rara sahib, baba nand singh jee and baba attar singh jee were the same jyot as guru nanak dev jee - aka brahmgyanis - there jyot had/is emersed with that of vaheguru, therefore this topic should be cleared up.

Exactly Guru Sahib resides in his humble servants. Yes, well done for discovering this. Thus this does not mean he choses one particular individual and comes as an avtar. Yes He can do, Vaheguru Ji choose ten Guru Avtaars, who are you to decide his order? These statements are blasphemy. Your statements are very missionary style indeed. Guru Sahib resides in his humble saints regardless of their particular group ( Rara Sahib, Nanaksar, AKJ) I doubt that Bhai Randhir Singh Ji , Baba ISher Singh Ji ( Rara), or Baba Nand Singh Ji distinguish any differerence among themselves. Actually, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji was not the same. They only see and know Waaheguru. Correct. They have no indvidual personality. Er, yes they do. Its quite disrespectful to give these Gurumukhs a personality that is seperate from Guru Ji. It is quite disrepectful the lack of respect you show to those Sants, whom Mahraaj says we should do utmost satkaar of. Therefore, I dont think we should be making distinctions between any of these saints. Therefore, i think you should get a life.

Veer ji, you say you have no association to a particular group or agenda but it doesnt take a genius to figure out you do. On other forums your are trying to convince sangat that keski is a kakkar, then, you on here you come on trying to belittle the Kamai of others. Most people dont have time for these silly debates, lets grow up a bit shall we please.

VJKK VJKF.

Singh Ji that beautiful shabad you provided refers to Sach Khand. When the atma leaves the body and reaches Sach Khand through the Dasam Duar ( 10th plane) there is no reason for food and sleep there. THis is a state Mahapursh reach when doing Naam Abhyiaas its not a state they are in at all times. Because obviosuly when doing wordly chores there atma is still in their sareer.
Singh ji, why can't they be in that state at all times? I have heard of non-Sikh (Hindu) ascetics to be in samadhi for months, yet from outside they appear to be awake and normal, but from within their avastha is in samadhi. To the world they appear like ordinary but they are not in their sensual "senses" as they are ikk-mikk with Vaheguru. If non-Sikhs can achieve that, I am more than sure Gurmukhs can as well. Bhai Sahib Bhai Rama Singh ji and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale visited Sachkhand several times even before leaving their mortal bodies. Sachkhand is where Vaheguru resides, and Vaheguru is inside us. We need to "go inside" to get Sachkhand. That is how I understand it. One has to reach Sachkhand while being alive. That is what takes one there after physical death. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Actually Bhai Randir Singh (a very highly spiritual person) did not accept Raagmala for the majority of his life, until he met Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranvale. There he admitted his mistake. (Proof; Damdami Taksal)
There will always be a never-ending debate on this matter which won't have any conclusion.

Veer Ji you could be write maybe it is possible for a person like Baba Nand Singh Ji to be residing in Sach Khand, but I still believe for the body to maintain and function it needs food. When the atma completely renounces the body and resides permantently in Sach Khand then there is no need for feed and sleep. Again Im not a Brahmgiani and I have not experienced these things. All I know is that Brahmgianis like Sant Isher SIngh Ji Rara Sahib, Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, Sant Harnam Singh jI ( rampurKhera) did eat food, so I cant understand why they wouldnt need food either.

In regards to Rag mala , the person who posted this thing is just trying to start an Anti-Akj thread. Everybody knows who was the strongest opponent of Rag Mala.

In regads to Keski, I will always propagate Keski/DAstar as rehat. I didnt know you have to be AKJ to do that. Sant Attar SIngh Ji ( Mastuna) encouraged Dastar amongst both genders , all the Singnis from Giani Gurbachan SIngh Jis family wore Dastars does that mean they are AKJ as well? Could you please stop using stereotypes. There is enough strong evidence that illustrates covering head with dastar is mandatory. Bhai Nand Lals rehat mentions this , and rehat applies equally to both genders. If people want to deny this rehat then thats their choice. I will no longer waste my time trying to convince people who are not willing to accept rehatnamas of Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji.

In regads to Keski, I will always propagate Keski/DAstar as rehat. I didnt know you have to be AKJ to do that.
I never said a word against keski as rehit.

I wasnt reply to you about Keski, I was mainly referring to Agian.

Khalistan Zindabad- I dont understand your random statement? I understand the intention, but I dont understand what you are saying.

Singh Ji that beautiful shabad you provided refers to Sach Khand. When the atma leaves the body and reaches Sach Khand through the Dasam Duar ( 10th plane) there is no reason for food and sleep there. THis is a state Mahapursh reach when doing Naam Abhyiaas its not a state they are in at all times. Because obviosuly when doing wordly chores there atma is still in their sareer.
Singh ji, why can't they be in that state at all times? I have heard of non-Sikh (Hindu) ascetics to be in samadhi for months, yet from outside they appear to be awake and normal, but from within their avastha is in samadhi. To the world they appear like ordinary but they are not in their sensual "senses" as they are ikk-mikk with Vaheguru. If non-Sikhs can achieve that, I am more than sure Gurmukhs can as well. Bhai Sahib Bhai Rama Singh ji and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale visited Sachkhand several times even before leaving their mortal bodies. Sachkhand is where Vaheguru resides, and Vaheguru is inside us. We need to "go inside" to get Sachkhand. That is how I understand it. One has to reach Sachkhand while being alive. That is what takes one there after physical death. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Actually Bhai Randir Singh (a very highly spiritual person) did not accept Raagmala for the majority of his life, until he met Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranvale. There he admitted his mistake. (Proof; Damdami Taksal)
There will always be a never-ending debate on this matter which won't have any conclusion.

In regards to Rag mala , the person who posted this thing is just trying to start an Anti-Akj thread. Everybody knows who was the strongest opponent of Rag Mala.

i was not trying to start an anti akj thread. i already got in trouble 4 that before. what i am saying is that i dont see bhai randir singh ji to be a brahmgiani as he did not accept Guru Granth Sahib Ji as complete. BUT BUT BUT, this is not to say that he did not become brahmgiani after learning that Raagmala is baani.

i am not starting anything against akj or a raagamal debate.

i was not trying to start an anti akj thread. i already got in trouble 4 that before. what i am saying is that i dont see bhai randir singh ji to be a brahmgiani as he did not accept Guru Granth Sahib Ji as complete. BUT BUT BUT, this is not to say that he did not become brahmgiani after learning that Raagmala is baani.

Lol you and Khalistan Zindabad are hilarious. I dont care to waste anytime about discussing Rag Mala, I have no opinions on this issue. But just to clear things up Bhai Randhir Singh was strong against Rag Mala. Singhs like Bhai Jivan Singh who had sangat and were very close to Bhai Sahib are also against Rag Mala. First people are making stuff up about Baba Nand SIngh Ji, now they are making stuff up about Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. They are trying to turn Sikhi and Sikhs into some sort of cheap cartoon.

In the recording of sulemans ghost, suleman states that sant isher singh jee rara sahib, baba nand singh jee and baba attar singh jee were the same jyot as guru nanak dev jee - aka brahmgyanis - there jyot had/is emersed with that of vaheguru, therefore this topic should be cleared up.

Exactly Guru Sahib resides in his humble servants. Thus this does not mean he choses one particular individual and comes as an avtar. These statements are blasphemy. Guru Sahib resides in his humble saints regardless of their particular group ( Rara Sahib, Nanaksar, AKJ) I doubt that Bhai Randhir Singh Ji , Baba ISher Singh Ji ( Rara), or Baba Nand Singh Ji distinguish any differerence among themselves. They only see and know Waaheguru. They have no indvidual personality. Its quite disrespectful to give these Gurumukhs a personality that is seperate from Guru Ji. Therefore, I dont think we should be making distinctions between any of these saints .

Baba Nand Singh Ji was true nirankar, Guru Nanak Dev Ji avtar. He was above everyone.

My reply to the jatha sangat has been for years, go ad ask giani pritam singh who was present when it happened and aslo bhai jeevan singh in maharaj jees hazoori - but i never get a response when i say that.

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsaa, VaahegurooJeeKeeFaateh!

I dont like getting involved in these topic but I will today its gone to far. If you read bhai sahibs autobiography Bhai Vir Singh jee who wrote sundri has clearly said that Bhai Randhir Singh was the most truthful and honest gursikhswho had strict gursikhs principles. No offence to Khalistan Zindabad you have no right to spread these rumours.

Look at the massive contributions Bhai Sahib has made to the panth. He was honoured by the 5 jathedars of the 5 takhats. Secondly bhai sahibs spent 16 years in solidary confinement prisons. Thirdly the books bhai sahib has written Unduthiya dunia, charan kamal kee mauj, sachkhand darshan, dasum duar anhad shabad. Awesome contribution bhai sahib has made and experienced all these. Im sure Bhai Sahib would had admitted to all the singhs in the jatha if he changed his stance.

The last comment I am going to make satpunga singh is you dont see bhai sahib as brahgyani because he did'nt see guru granth sahib jee in the full saroop. You should watch what you say because if you flip the coin jatha singhs could say that raag mala which is kachi baani is in the same saroop as sachi baani. Therefore please keep your opinions to yourself.

Conclusion please dont offend great gurmukhs such as Bhai Sahib and stop making rumours about them because gursikhs will feel hurt. Secondly lets put our differences aside and work along side each other.

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsa, VaahegurooJeeKeeFaateh!

what i am saying is that i dont see bhai randir singh ji to be a brahmgiani as he did not accept Guru Granth Sahib Ji as complete.
My dear brother, if you say "Mehtab Singh, you are a dog", I will believe you and try to become a human being. But if you say what I quoted, I will say "Veeray, I don't need your opinion on Bhai Sahib". :)