Remembering our Beloved departed Gursikhs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

vaaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaaaaaaaa

vaaaaaaaheguroojeekeefathehhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Five tracks of Bibi Rena Kaur jee's kirtan are on a new CD that is available to the sangat. The tracks from the new CD are now uploaded on the website of the Gurmat Studies Foundation.

You may find it at:

http://www.gurmatstudies.com/kirtan.htm

Look under the "Tracks from New CD" folder in the "Bibi Rena Kaur Jee" section.

Also on this website you will find kavitas by Ustaad Bhai Charnjit Singh jee and English kathas as well as speeches by Bhai Parminder Singh jee.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh.

charnjeet singh was my buddy and when i found out ... i ws just like totally no.gifpray.gif waheguru waheguru... oh my god

the same night he passed away, around amrit vela time, i had a dream and like he was there.. it was a sangat at someones house. there were a lot of pple there and like he was talking and laughing and stuff. as always

and then he started walking down the hallway and started going into this room and shutting the door behind him... and i tried to stop him, but he wouldnt let me and he started laughing and told me to stop being sillly (in punjabi) and like then he gave me one last smile and then he shut the door...

and then i woke up. i was just like oh my god, thank u guru ji sooo much. it was like guru ji had given me one last chance to say good bye.... its crazy so hard to explain...

after my aunt told me about what had happend i went to guru jis room and like theres always gubani going on the radio there of various ragiies and the first lines that i heard as i stepped into the room were

ijnI nwmu iDAwieAw gey mskiq Gwil nwnk qy muK aujly kyqI CUtI nwil ]

and i was like oh my god they are like sooooo lucky. and its like we should use thier lives as example. i mean they were poora

n gursikhs and its like i am so greatful to guru ji for giving me the chance to meet them.

and just remenber if we keep doing our simran, keep doing sveva , keep going to sungat, treating each day as our last, doing as much jaap as we can, and always remembering that we dont belong here. this is not our hime. our home with guru ji, and this is just a part of our jouney to him--- its like we will go there to, in the sangat above.

bhul chook maf,

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh.

• 3 weeks later...