Educate The New Generation Of Sikh Girls And Guys!

manni007

Exept for sikhs all fanatics from other religion r using unethic methods to destroy sikhi this is latest trend . We should not be soft on muslims, hindus and chirstains fanatics.While muslims useignorant sikh girls ,hindus fanatics also doing same in punjab. Chirstains schools and their missionaries r doing in rural punjab exhort family members of sikhs to burn sikh gutkas this is happening in bathinda, patti, gobinwal shaiab ,tarntarn shaiab. Sikh families flounts their kids r convent educated but these kids before bowing to GRANTH SHAIAB in gurdwara pays respect to chirst bu making cross on chest, Did any sikh force the people from other religion to accecpt his practices the answer is no, It is also true some top convent schools located in state of HIMACHAL PRADESH has great respect for all religions particular sikhism one such school r bishop cotton , convent of jesus and mary, larreto. In bishop cotton school it is essential for sikhs to wear dastar . Unlike convent schools of punjab where there r instances where sikh boys were punished for wearing dastar, If muslim fanatics r using sikh girls girls should be taught about rich heritage of sikhism and muslims fanatics should be taught how one can forget about bullet injuries but not injuries from kirpan types such as teghas, sirohi ,khandas . They should be shown proper place. and fanatic hindus should also be accoded same treatment

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHEN ALL OTHER MEANS HAVE FAILED IT IS JUST TO DRAW THE SWORD

The answer to our problems is SIKHI PARCHAAR

The best PRECAUTION is EDUCATION (SIKHI PARCHAAR)

let me make it clear:

i DO NOT think Sikhi is a non-violent pacifist way of life, it is not. In fact it is our job as Sikhs to stand defiantly in the face of tyranny, oppression, and injustice where ever we may find it, in whatever form.

But what you fail to realise is that this is not our only motivation we as Sikhs are Saint-Soldiers it is our utmost priority to seek divinity within our selves and attain oneness with God. So if you are a true Sikh you can never be wrong, you can never be stopped, you will always fulfil your goals.

We like many others before us only wish to ensure that out people are protected from the abuses of an Oppressive Fascist Government. If this means the establishment of an independent state then so be it. If this means the passing of legislation that guarantees our autonomy as a nation then so be it. If it means alerting the Worlds Human Rights Organisations to the Torture, Rape, Genocide, Dissemination of the Faith of the Sikhs then so be it. If it means guerilla warfare then so be it.

But we have to build our Jeevan. Make your Rehit so strong that nothing can move it. Build your relationship with Vaheguroo so strong that it can endure any storm. And never compromise your principles. Vaheguroo will never give his blessings to sell outs. When we stand by every one of Vaheguroo's hukams, there is no doubt we will be victorious.

Citizen Soulja please change your name and your logo.

The logo, to all means and purposes represents a mentality and cause.

You do not not represent the cause of the mentality.

You have done nothing but disrespect fellow brothers who are trying to tackle an issue which is out of controll.

Please do not post your views on these topics because you are a Gidhar, and would sell out your people for your own gains...it was people like you who got our Shaheeds killed.

And it saddens me that you have decided to attack your own people instead helping them!

u gotta watch Dispatches from ch4 on Mumbai attacks it was aired here in the UK at 9.00pm last night, I dont know if u can watch it on youtube or on the channel 4 website.

It has real phone calls between the controller in Pakistan speaking to the killers and u can hear the evil conversatiosn of what he's telling the killers ot do adn say adn how he wanted to hear the gun shots in the hostages heads!

you people have totally lost your ways

what do you think my pic represents? you guys have no idea

read the following articles:

An excerpt from Bhai Sahib Puran Singh, 1908.

That was also a time when the panth suffered from lack of unity and leadership.

""Sikhism is a wonderful power that has been put in the soil of the Punjab and the flesh and blood of the Punjabis. I raise a warning note, lest the forgetful men may sleep over again on the verities of the sacred faith preached by the Sikh Gurus, and lest they may only apparently continue the babbling of the mere letters in delirium. The time has come that the life of man should be, awakened to its natural position of the Master Witness of Nature, realizing afresh the Law of life, for the good of himself and the whole Society. “My I’d comes when I see the moon,” “They are like dogs and hogs, who live on this earth with heads and eyes and hearts and consecrate them not to God.” “Live in God or do not live at all.” “Know thyself.”

The Gurus have preached this and let us justify them by our daily conduct. Let us justify them and their beautiful teachings and their still more glorious life, by our life of love and dedication. In their honor and memory, let us make this Punjab, by living nobly, the “golden land where no monuments exist to Heroes but in the daily thoughts and deeds of men.” Let all the individuals of the nation be the living and moving temples of God.

All Truth is alike. It is one and the same everywhere. Only men are needed to realize it and bear witness to it in their own soul. Unless, I am alive to Truth, all writings preaching Truth are meaningless to me. Unless I have some sort of the Hero’s character, the life of a Hero has no lesson for me. Therefore, the true act of following any prophet is to evolve another prophet out of myself. It is to travel along the road taken by the prophets and the victory of faith is achieved, when we scale up the same heights as reached by them and see things as they saw, and read things as they road. Rhetoric availeth not, even learning and scholarship toil in vain. It is a simple inner reaction, wrought by acting upon the best and highest in us, that furnishes us with a new standpoint, an original view-point of looking upon things. “To see through God’s eyes is knowledge.” The world of misery, trouble and pain and death is gone and I see God everywhere. I become twice-born then. My father, mother, wife, master, servant, city, home, country, life, death, joy, sorrow, are all resolved into “the Eternal Me,” the God, the One Reality. Nothing but God is.

Men of such high realization and such ample and broad life and experience were our Gurus, the Masters of man. Let us sit at their feet, with respect and veneration, to receive that light from them which may open our eyes and make us fresh and alive to the presence of God.

But friend ! Beware! Our love for them is apt to change into an unhealthy zeal which, while trying to build the magnificent superstructure of love’s and devotion’s external show, digs only the grave of the whole Church of Love within.

Beware! our faith is apt to take the shape of hatred for others beliefs.

Our gratitude to our heroes is apt to degrade into a foolish obedience to the letter of the Truth they lived, when sonship does become idle and bankrupted in the false pride of their fatherhood.

Our missionary zeal is likely to change into a morbid tendency of reforming others instead of ourselves. Instead of vindicating the Truth preached by our masters we mar and jeopardize Truth, because of our non -realization of the Facts which came into their inner spiritual experiences. Instead of Life, we only have mockeries in the form of our prayers, and talks and boastings.

Stop these mockeries and do not talk but live. Do not be anxious to save Sikhism. Rest assured that Sikhism can take care of itself. Your only anxiety should be to save YOURSELF."

Bhai Sahib Bhai Puran Singh 1908

Today we are seeing some very dark days for our Panth. Not because of our enemies attacking us or trying to destroy us, that has been happening since our creation, but because we ourselves are our own enemies.

People in Sikh appearance are amongst us eating at our roots. We ourselves allow ourselves to be fooled by them. Our "leadership" is filled with failed old men who talk big but have no jeevan or character. These "leaders" will be remembered one day as those idiots who led the Panth to its biggest defeats in history. The once proud Sikh community is a joke in India and abroad and is the first group who have been defeated in an armed struggle by the use of force. Text books printed today all note that Punjab and the Sikh Movement is a unique exception to the rule that no armed insurgency can be put down by force alone.

All I see before me is the need to step away from this old and failed leadership. Its time to recognise that our institutions have rotted away from the inside out because of these people who have sold their souls and compromised every Khalsa rehit.

But I am absolutely optimistic. Why? I see the youth. I see strong Khalsa youth coming up all over and I have a strong hope that these youth will never make any compromise in Khalsa principles and rehit. They will stand for Dashmesh jee and not sell out for personal gain or to appease anybody. This Tat-Khalsa Guru Sahib is creating will drive out the Mallech-Khalsa who are destroying us today.

The following is based on Pr. Satbir Singh's book "Rabab to(n) Nagara" on Why the Khalsa was victorious in the past, and why it will be in the future.

1) The Khalsa has full confidence and faith that they are the rightful and true rulers of this land. Guru Gobind Singh has promised us "Raj Karega Khalsa". This is his promise to us. When we become Khalsa and take those rehits, we should have confidence that Dashmesh PIta is with us in all our fights.

Kalgidhar Jee once said to his Khalsa, "Where the Singhs are fighting for Dharam for Parupkaar and Sikhi, you will forever see me fighting along side my Sikhs as well.

When Abdali asked Baba Ala Singh why the Sikhs never finish, Baba Ala Singh replied, "Guru Gobind Singh has given the Khalsa this blessing that wherever one Sikh falls for the Dharam, two more will come to take his place".

2) The Sikhs know their land. Sikhs are sons of the soil. Punjab is ours. We know every village, every forest, every swamp and every hill. We are the rightful heirs of Punjab. This is the land of Guru Nanak and no foreign power has any right to it.

3) Khalsa has high character and high jeevan. This has been the fault that has stopped us in the recent past. We have abandoned our rehit. When we are ready to sacrifice our lives but not our principles, victory is certain. Khalsa does not harm those who come to its shelter or surrender. Khalsa does not so much as touch another woman or her wealth. The Khalsa rules of battle were so high that if an enemy's turban fell off during battle, the Sikh would say, "Take care of your turban. I'm not here to interfere with your honour..."

This is a contrast to today where Sikhs (more accurately, Malechh Khalsa) when fighting other Sikhs first grab for the dastaar and have no shame in even pulling Kesh.

4) Khalsa would give up Moh (attachment) of all worldly possessions and their homes. They would make their saddles their homes. For the cause of the Panth it was a saying that the Khalsa never put his back down to rest but even slept while walking around. If they were wounded in battle, they would consider the blow to be a holy blessing. The Khalsa would never retreat, only run back and then run forward again. Kazi Nur Muhammed writes, "If they ever run from battle, do not consider this to be a retreat. This is their strategy of war. Watch out! Save yourself from this trap of theirs. Once again, watch out!.

It is this tenacity and selflessness that will come to the rehitvan Khalsa. It is this attitude that will result in Khalsa Raj.

So what can we do? Build your jeevan. Make your rehit so strong that nothing can move it. Build your relationship with Guru Sahib so strong that it can endure any storm. And never compromise your principles. Our old leadership is a joke because it sold out. Guru Sahib will never give his blessings to sell outs. When we stand by every one of Guru Sahib's hukams, there is no doubt we will be victorious.