Accidents

Akaali

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Its so sad that such chardi kalaa gursikhs are no longer with us, its true what people say, when someone passes away we realize their contributions to society. Look at Sant Baba Isher Singh ji, rarasahib wale when he was alive people hardly recognized him, now most the world knows.

I beleive Waheguroo calls his beloved to him by means of an accident, rather than a disease or slow death, most accidents are instant, like even in Toronto, this chardi kalaa gurmukh pyara also passed away through an accident, and died instantly, just thought it was something to think about. My two cents.

Bhul chuk muaf karnee ji!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

though we we are probably mourning now. lets remember a few quotes from sggs

"the whole world is under the sway of death " (ang 55)

"we have been born into this world with death written into our being" (ang 686)

"whoever is born, must die" (ang 1429)

Guru arjun dev ji said

"when the herdsmen comes to grazing land does he come to stay? why are you so vain as to think you can stay forever? when the time of your life is over you will have move on. so set your affairs in order. think of your real home. sing gods praises and serve the guru with love. what is there to be proud of? like an overnight guest you must leave at dawn. why be attached to home and family? they are short lived, like flowers in the garden. think of god, who provides everything that you have. leave everything else behind."

(ang 50)

guru tegh bahadur wrote...

"why believe that the mortal body is permanent? it passes away like a dream in the night, like the shadow of the clouds. those who realise that the world is unreal seek protection from god."

(ang 219)

sangat ji, yes lets remember how they were like. but dont think of the bad times, think of the good times, look how much sewa and simran they did. there simran will help them in their next life. they will have a better life. they may not even have another life! for they may have been united with maharaj by now. sangat lets remember the simran they did.

"the dead keep their link with the living through the memory of their good deeds."

(ang 143)

and thats what they will be remembered for. by doing sewa of the sangat.

I guess maharaj wanted them with him, he needed them more than we did.

m

y 2 pence

bhol chukke muaff

As i was thinking about how much all of them wouuld be missed, and from a personal point of view, how much Rena KAur would be missed (anyone who knew her personally will say the same thing) this occured to me:

The only moment to live for, comes to us after we die.

It's throughly tough to just let these people go... but they are living their moment right now.. Let's TRY to let them enjoy it (and trust me, my attempts have been futile too...), but let's try....

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

We need to remeber that IF it was BHANA og God

they would've survived

But God wanted his servants back - they're back to his court

It's all GOD's BHANA

If they were not MEANT to pass away there and then, they wouldn't!

bhul chukk maaf

GurFateh