Re: Goreh fighting back

Guest fordcapri

Fordcapri. The brother on a one man mission to save Sikhs from the Islamic onslaught - by hiding behind nazis.............vuddha soorma

May I hasten to add that not all us goreh are Nazi or BNP supporters, just like not all muslims are terrorists, it is just a selected few!

This whole messed up ideology really aggravates me. There are plenty of goreh in the UK who are not racist, xenophobic or fascist etc. and do actually welcome those of other nationalities, ethnicities and religions and see them for who they are - simply as human beings, and don't place stupid judgements, such as judging someone based solely on the colour of their flippin skin!

There are millions of goreh in the UK who despise the BNP or any other racist and fascist party - hence why there no where near getting into power and they are voting for far better parties e.g. The Green Party etc. I believe that white individual had his right to do what he did and for that, he is not a Nazi! Free Speech is what makes this country great.

I am guessing that thoundands of Sikhs would be in uproar if the streets were filled with posters and banners saying Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee was actually a Hindu or something equally as offensive and disrespectful. Its the same thing for that man, he felt he had to defend his beliefs.

This was not targeted at anyone in particular, I just felt I had to share my views. May I also apologise if I have offended anyone as this wasn't my intention.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

May I hasten to add that not all us goreh are Nazi or BNP supporters, just like not all muslims are terrorists, it is just a selected few!

This whole messed up ideology really aggravates me. There are plenty of goreh in the UK who are not racist, xenophobic or fascist etc. and do actually welcome those of other nationalities, ethnicities and religions and see them for who they are - simply as human beings, and don't place stupid judgements, such as judging someone based solely on the colour of their flippin skin!

There are millions of goreh in the UK who despise the BNP or any other racist and fascist party - hence why there no where near getting into power and they are voting for far better parties e.g. The Green Party etc. I believe that white individual had his right to do what he did and for that, he is not a Nazi! Free Speech is what makes this country great.

I am guessing that thoundands of Sikhs would be in uproar if the streets were filled with posters and banners saying Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee was actually a Hindu or something equally as offensive and disrespectful. Its the same thing for that man, he felt he had to defend his beliefs.

This was not targeted at anyone in particular, I just felt I had to share my views. May I also apologise if I have offended anyone as this wasn't my intention.

:y:

Well said. Unfortunately many people like to generalize populations despite Guru Ji saying we shouldnt be making such generalizations.

ihMdU qurk koaU rwPjI iemwm swPI mwns kI jwq sbY eykY pihcwnbo ]

hi(n)dhoo thurak kooo raafajee eimaam saafee maanas kee jaath sabai eaekai pehichaanabo ||

Some are Hindus and others are Muslims. someone is lliifazi (ashiah=renouncer-follower of Ali) and another an Imam-Shafi (Sunni=adherent of the Prophet) but ye recognize all human race as one.

and

eykY nYn eykY kwn eykY dyh eykY bwn Kwk bwd Awqs AO Awb ko rlwau hY ]

eaekai nain eaekai kaan eaekai dhaeh eaekai baan khaak baadh aathas a aab ko ralaao hai ||

All human beings have the same eyes, the same ears, the same body and the same build. All creation is a blend of the earth, the air, the fire and the water.

jYsy eyk Awg qy knUkw kot Awg auTy inAwry inAwry huie kY Pyir Awg mY imlwihNgy ]

jaisae eaek aag thae kanookaa kott aag out(h)ae niaarae niaarae hue kai faer aag mai milaahi(n)agae ||

As from a big fire, millions of sparks of fire arise, they get scattered and again they merge in the same fire.

jYsy eyk DUr qy Anyk DUr pUrq hY DUr ky knUkw Pyr DUr hI smwihNgy ]

jaisae eaek dhhoor thae anaek dhhoor poorath hai dhhoor kae kanookaa faer dhhoor hee samaahi(n)agae ||

As from a heap that consists of myriads of dust particles, those dust bits disperse and arise above and then those dust particles merge in the same dust.

VJKK VJKF

Yes, fordcapri you are correct, mirpuri's are the most backward, dumb, cowards and racist that you are ever likely to see. The only thing they have is unity amongst themselves, thats why they walk around with arrogance, knowing that if you got in trouble with them, they will be able to group together very quickly. They are racist cowards!

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

Yes, fordcapri you are correct, mirpuri's are the most backward, dumb, cowards and racist that you are ever likely to see. The only thing they have is unity amongst themselves, thats why they walk around with arrogance, knowing that if you got in trouble with them, they will be able to group together very quickly. They are racist cowards!

VJKK VJKF

yeah i bevillie you