<banned word filter activated> She Was A Muslim

illi

^how? whats so thug about it?

and the topic is not my signature, if that concerns so that much start another topic on it if u must

knob-jock

You're the knob-jock. Stop insulting Khalistan and keep your gang/terrorist violence to yourself. :@

how am i insulting Khalistan? gang terrrorist violence? wats it gotta do with gangs?

aint you and satpunga niddhar's boys? the man who always spews hatred against Khalistan,

if u aint got anything worth saying may i suggest you keep your Bhang-hole shut!

and the topic is not my signature, if that concerns so that much start another topic on it if u must

knob-jock

You're the knob-jock. Stop insulting Khalistan and keep your gang/terrorist violence to yourself. :@

aiyo knob-jock, how am i insulting Khalistan? gang terrrorist violence? wats it gotta do with gangs?

aint you and satpunga niddhar's boys? the man who always spews hatred against Khalistan,

if u aint got anything worth saying may i suggest you keep your Bhang-hole shut!

i hope khalistan falls into hands like yours you tata-choos. coz then sant jarnail singh WILL HAVE to come back :D

knob-jock

aiyo knob-jock, how am i insulting Khalistan? gang terrrorist violence? wats it gotta do with gangs?

i hope khalistan falls into hands like yours you tata-choos. coz then sant jarnail singh WILL HAVE to come back :D

well it aint gonna fall into yours or nidhhars Bhang rug-ring hands is it? and since whens giddhars boyz been pro-khalistan anyway? he cusses Sant Jarnail Singh and other Shaheeds to the max.

wastemanz

knob-jock

well it aint gonna fall into yours or nidhhars Bhang rug-ring hands is it? and since whens giddhars boyz been pro-khalistan anyway? he cusses Sant Jarnail Singh and other Shaheeds to the max.

wastemanz

"Kharkus hit and run .."

What the hell you mean by this?

this is the most stupidest thing to say, which shows your a thug 2pac wannabe.

And what do you mean by "if u aint got anything worth saying may i suggest you keep your Bhang-hole shut!"?

This only proves you are a fanatical individual who knows nothing except how to insult. Firstly, it's not bhang, it's Sukh-Nidhaan/Sukhaa/Shaheedi Degh (if you're gonna hurl insults at least get it right!)

Secondly what's all this about "niddhar's boys". There are so many different kinds of people of different walks of life interested and learning Shastar Vidiya from Niddar Singh, does that mean they ALL are opposed to Khalistan? Maybe you and your Kharkus should do a "Hit and run" on all these people!

Open up your narrow mind before writing such rubbish.

knob-jock

wastemanz

"Kharkus hit and run .."

What the hell you mean by this?

this is the most stupidest thing to say, which shows your a thug 2pac wannabe.

And what do you mean by "if u aint got anything worth saying may i suggest you keep your Bhang-hole shut!"?

This only proves you are a fanatical individual who knows nothing except how to insult. Firstly, it's not bhang, it's Sukh-Nidhaan/Sukhaa/Shaheedi Degh (if you're gonna hurl insults at least get it right!)

Secondly what's all this about "niddhar's boys". There are so many different kinds of people of different walks of life interested and learning Shastar Vidiya from Niddar Singh, does that mean they ALL are opposed to Khalistan? Maybe you and your Kharkus should do a "Hit and run" on all these people!

Open up your narrow mind before writing such rubbish.

hit and run is guerilla tactics that the Singhs used, e.g do an assasination (hit) and get outta there (run) do u wish for me to give examples?

knob-jock

wastemanz

Agreed they would spew hatred agianst them on their website! And tbh honest veerji you should ignore the hatred , they have been trained to attack their brothers and sisters