Giani Thakur Singh

naaz

to answer the question, giani ji wont be comeing to america anytime soon.

How come - why not Shastr & could U please tell us where'd U get this info. I'm gonna call him anyway - I have

his old # = got 2 get his new #. I guess they need him in India more.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naaz Veer Ji what city are you from?

Well, I was in El Sobrante or S.F, ca & then in LosAngeles but now I'm in Texas - Boy, I feel like a priest

traveling so much. I'm stuck in Texas right now.

i got that info from baba ji himself. lol

and if u have his number, y dont u just call them and ask ???

Okay Shastr, thank U - but thats not good news that he won't be coming 4 a while.

Shastr, will U email me Thak bhaiyya's phone # to my email @ naazkhan2@yahoo.com

so that it's not publicized. I got it from Abbaji Kurdeep singh a while ago but I've

moved 2 Texas & misplaced it cause I switch so many purses. It's in one of my purses

but unfortunately, not here with me in Texas. I don't want 2 look like a knucklehead

asking again 4 same thing. But if not poss, no worries, I'll bother Abbaji.'

Shastr, I saw the quote on your post of Raam Ramaa Ramma Gun Gao & this came 2 me -

Raam Naam bol , Raam Naam . I heard it playing @ Gurudwara in LosAngeles & can't find

that song - I really liked it.

Fateh parwaan karro ji,

Some of us when we return from Kirtan or Katha say 'ajj teh kirtan jatha or Gyani ji ne kamaal karr ditta'. What we tend to forget is its Guru's Bani that is the kamaal.

Gyani Thakur Singh ji must be terrific. But please do remember its Guru's Bani that he is expounding on.

Only Bani is King. Sants are Kings sewadars and a person like me cannot even qualify to be the dust under Sants feet.

Guru Rakha

Fateh parwaan karro ji,

Some of us when we return from Kirtan or Katha say 'ajj teh kirtan jatha or Gyani ji ne kamaal karr ditta'. What we tend to forget is its Guru's Bani that is the kamaal.

Gyani Thakur Singh ji must be terrific. But please do remember its Guru's Bani that he is expounding on.

Only Bani is King. Sants are Kings sewadars and a person like me cannot even qualify to be the dust under Sants feet.

Guru Rakha

Dear Vikram Jit,

YES, U are right, sants are Kings sewadars but I don't worship them - I only WORSHIP the ONE LORD Allah WaheGuru !!!

but I love all the true Holy pure priests cause they work 4 God & seem Godly 2 me. I think U know that I'm muslim

& we don't worship no one but ONE God & our missionaries work just like yours - they work 4 very little money & live on

God so I know better & really love them cause the love they have 4 GOD. I wish Humkire & sevadar would post my

replies to them here & on there U will see who I worship. I praise them cause I asked a friend on mines who

happens 2 be psychic when Santbaba Hari Singh would be coming 2 U.S & what she said really disturbed me. She said "Naaz,

these priests they really work 4 God but they're not compensated enough - the committe members get paid more than the priest

and look who's doing the preaching - the real hard work." :sad:

She said that BabaJi is waiting 4 his visa but that some couple is handling his traveling & that they're mishandling his funds. And look at the reply I got, that BabaJi HariSingh is not visiting Canada because of visa problems. All he wants 2 do is preach & they're even

abusing that - stopping him from that. This is why I praise them !!! - they DESERVE IT !!!

OKay, so I see here from your post that I didn't do very bad by calling Giani Thakur Singh King - cause U say only

Bani is King. See, in my view, a person can be as big as a king but there is one Higher than them & that is me LORD God WaheGuru .

And in history, we had kings so this is my perspective - just so U can see where I was coming from. I didn't call Bhaiyya God & I was only praising him but you're right, I GLORIFY GOD 24/7 cause we pray 2 him all the time & do

simran & sing keertan - thats Glorifying God right. WaheGuru & Allah-hu are on my lips 24/7 = thats automatic. Aray Bhai,

thora der Bhaiyya ke Bharai kar diya toh kya baat. WaheGuru Ji ke bharai toh 24/7 hota hai from everybody - from the whole

wide world !!!

I thought I had degraded bhaiyya by calling him king, SO - actually I did praise him. Okay, thats a lot better than

degrading him. MAN, U guys not gonna let me win huh - if I degraded him, I would be in trouble & LOOK, I glorified

him & still got in trouble - give me a break guys - I have nothing but LOVE 4 ya !!! I'm telling you, our cultures are same

but the thinking is way off . Anyways, no worries - I'm trying to sikho !