Giani Thakur Singh

naaz

Humkire bhai, U said inside that little kids body is a soul from many previous births right, & I read the topic on this forum where someone is worried why so many punjabi girls are converting 2 muslim - I won't say Islam if the converting is decieving & corrupt. U know muslims DO NOT believe in Re-incarnation but sikhs do & I do. I think the muslim men who are decieving these girls are reborn in their body & the punjabi girls who are running away with them are the muslim men from Orangeheads time. SO, God is teaching them whats it like to be in the others shoes - they did it thru hatred & this time GOD is teaching them thru LOVE !!! PAYBACK time - what goes around comes around !!! They did it thru force & this time they're getting hit back thru the heart so they can feel the pain - U keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding.

See, I was born in Fiji & I think the reason why GOD bore me in that country is 2 teach me about LOVE = it knows no boundaries or discrimination against race, color, sex or religion. Like I said, my aunt is married 2 Hari Singh & nobody forced him & he loves Islam & is more devout than any of us in the family. My uncle is married to Daya Karan & she converted to Islam & is very devout. Maybe @ first she married just to do the nikah cause in Islam, U can't do the ceremonial unless both parties are muslim but she loves the religion from their heart. She's half hindu & half punjabi & her dad was sikh & he kicked her out of the family cause she married a muslim & she was really torn that she could not see her family again. He told her that if she came near any of his family - he would kill her & never let her come back. I think thats love, she just fell in love & was forced which road 2 take = ( milti hai zindagi mein mohabbat kabhi kabhi, laati hai is morr pe karamat kabhi kabhi ) Another one of my aunt is white but she never converted & both her & my uncle are very happy. I'll give U a good example = I have twin brothers. One was in love with a native-american girl & they dated for about 7 yrs cause my mom did not want her at all marrying my brother & neither did her family. Look, another set of indian hatin on each other, lol. When they decided 2 marry against both families, there was nothing 2 do but 2 give them Blessings & every one saw the goodness of their heart & they were so GOOD & Happy together.

NOW, the other twin married a muslim indian girl & my mom was so proud & happy with joy CAUSE she's muslim/hindustani but as soon as she stepped foot in the house, trouble started & she just tore the family apart. SO, whats our lesson from this ?????? My brother who married the native-american girl died soon after marriage - he was 30 yrs old & died from carbon monoxide poisoning in the apartment. This brought my mom & sister-in-law even closer & my mom died 1 yr right to the date after my brother died cause she could not live without him cause he was an angel. She felt so guilty he had such a short life & that she had taken some of his happiness away & wasted his time from stopping him 2 marry the love of his life. He was so good, agreed to everyone & never fought with anyone & everyone says he was a special being. But wait a minute, my elder brother is married 2 indian muslim girl & they're very happy. My marriage was arranged with muslim/indian from our community but he's rotten.

I don't know but everyone's mixing & marrying into another so that we can learn that LOVE is the most important thing - race, religon, sex or color dosen't matter = its the person & the heart that matters. Religion divides people, spirituality brings all together. How can U be best friends with one of another race or religion & then go home or 2 the temple & talk against them. We have 2 live in the present, whats happening today & move forward. I know it's hard but the past does hold us back. Like in ours, having 5 wives at a time is okay - that was okay back then cause most men died in fighting & so lots of women & children were left behind so they said it was okay 2 marry 5 as long as U treat them right & provide 4 them. But nobody does that now - if fact, the marriages are breaking apart because of fooling around. I only know of 2 men in Fiji & they were my grandfathers age who had 2 wives but people degraded them so badly cause of that. No women will put up with that in this day & age - I think we have 2 kind of evolve with time & change some of the rules. But I know Sikhi is a very tight community & the fight that the GuruJi's put up against the zulum Orangehead did - I totally understand why they stay in their own kaum & have to follow the maryada. I second it - its just hard when you're living in a modernized country like America. It's hard 4 me to cover up = I don't except 4 when I'm @ temple or masjid because of the line of work I do but I think I would do it in saudi because all muslim women do. But its changing, people are standing up 4 religion & people are realizing - actually, people here in America will flock 2 a meditation or yoga class led by someone who looks like a yogi then someone who has no beard. Just like the punjabi boys who are embarassed to grow beard or wear dastaar - so many are taking Amrit now & proud of it cause they know about khalsa.

Please forgive me if I said anything wrong & go ahead & correct me but like I said, my thinking is very open .

I pray 4 WORLD PEACE, sincerely, Naaz

It's not the religion or color, it'

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes ,if you research on the Ahmaddiya sect in terms of their activities in the punjab and what they have said about Sikhism ,you will find they have a record of being hell-bent to convert sikhs into muslims,even claiming that GurNanak was sum sort of a muslim 'saint' and Sikhism is kinda extension of Islam. There are detailed threads on this if you research into a few sikh websites .

Anyway, on page 963 of SGGS there is a wonderful line which goes '' phirdeee phirdee Nanak jeeo hau phavee theeiee bohoth desavr pantha, ta hau sokh sukhalee sutee ja gur melh sajan meh ledha'' , i.e '' O (Guru) Nanak, rambling and roaming in many lands and religous paths, i had become crazy/confused. But since meeting Gurujee, i have found my True Friend, and now i sleep in peace and comfort''.

Hence my point was not just about sum religous conversion but how through Sikhism your search ends because Gurujee is all you need ,helping you put away every other baggage and travel light. Gurbani says ''tehndee bandish meh koe na ditha, tu Nanak man bhana, ghol ghumai tes mitr vechola, jeh milh kant pechana'' (pg 964) , i.e '' Like thee O Lord (or O Nanak) , i have seen not another. You alone are pleasing to my(or Nanak's) mind . I am a sacrifice unto such a Friend the Divine Intercessor, meeting whom i have recognised my spouse(God)''.

Thus as you get close to Gurujee your prayer becomes '' hbeh saak kuraveh ditheh ,toh pleh tehndeh lagee'' (I have realised/seen all other relationships as false ,and now i have attached myself to thy skirt of my Lord/Gurujee).

My simple advice is now that you have discovered Sikhism , just stick to it and just let go of all your past . That keeps things simple and helps you move forward in your life than trying to reconcile with your past. You wont be the first person on earth doing that anyway .Over the last 500 or more years since Guru Nanak , loads of Muslims have become Sikhs as Sikhism is a beautiful ,simple to follow , uncomplicated ,non violent ,super-man creating religion based on simple concepts of naam ,dhan and ishnan and to be blessed with Amrit as well as to have Shree Guru Granth Sahib the most authorative ,pristine , beautifully worded through song , as your Guru.

I run a business as you know and in it, sometimes i just have to stop everything from the past and start anew with a new simpler, easier to follow ,more beneficial,. more user friendly ,less bagge filled ,revolutionary ,radical ,more profitable concept or business strategy to survive . Sometimes

i have to destroy an old building to reconstruct a brand new one if i wanna avoid going in circles trying to reconcile this with that . Prophet Mohammad did what he needed to do,1,600 years ago to unify warring hostile arab races in ways for which academics still argue their justification. Likewise, leaders from various Muslim sects put together cannot equal the power and majesty of Guru Gobind Singh and you are lucky that on earth today we have the Living Voice of God manifestating through our Eternal Shree Guru Granth Sahib the Living Word of God , The Eternal Guidance and Lord of all .

Gurbani says in a straightforward way ''satgur aeo saran tuharee, mileh sukh naam har sobha chinta laeh hemari'' ,i.e O Satguru , i suurender and place myself in Your shelter. In return i receive peace ,happiness ,your power/naam/God's energy/nectar and all my worries are moved.

So everything in the past ,be brave to say bye bye to it and what awaits you is one big surprise Believe me, you wont be dissapointed . Read those books i recommended and you will realise that you have not wandered into Sikhism by mistake ,but this is the greatest loving and most powerful gift God gave you,out of pity, for all that pain an innocent ,pure hearted loving person like you had to go through in the midst of all your vulnerabilities. This is your time to shine, your moment has arrived . Before you is Shree Guru Granth Sahib willing to hold your hand and save you forever ,look back and all you see is religion and relationships waiting to doom you. This is indeed the magic moment in the lengthy journey of your soul.

And after writing all of this, im hungry now, so can you please email me some vegetable biryani rice, 2 pooris, tarka dall together with home made mango chutney ,not to forget some sewian pudding . hahaaaaaaaa -and oh --some home made khaju barfee. ( i think the bibiyaa on here need posting us starving veers some of your home made delights hahaaaa) .

Yes ,if you research on the Ahmaddiya sect in terms of their activities in the punjab and what they have said about Sikhism ,you will find they have a record of being hell-bent to convert sikhs into muslims,even claiming that GurNanak was sum sort of a muslim 'saint' and Sikhism is kinda extension of Islam. There are detailed threads on this if you research into a few sikh websites .

Anyway, on page 963 of SGGS there is a wonderful line which goes '' phirdeee phirdee Nanak jeeo hau phavee theeiee bohoth desavr pantha, ta hau sokh sukhalee sutee ja gur melh sajan meh ledha'' , i.e '' O (Guru) Nanak, rambling and roaming in many lands and religous paths, i had become crazy/confused. But since meeting Gurujee, i have found my True Friend, and now i sleep in peace and comfort''.

Hence my point was not just about sum religous conversion but how through Sikhism your search ends because Gurujee is all you need ,helping you put away every other baggage and travel light. Gurbani says ''tehndee bandish meh koe na ditha, tu Nanak man bhana, ghol ghumai tes mitr vechola, jeh milh kant pechana'' (pg 964) , i.e '' Like thee O Lord (or O Nanak) , i have seen not another. You alone are pleasing to my(or Nanak's) mind . I am a sacrifice unto such a Friend the Divine Intercessor, meeting whom i have recognised my spouse(God)''.

Thus as you get close to Gurujee your prayer becomes '' hbeh saak kuraveh ditheh ,toh pleh tehndeh lagee'' (I have realised/seen all other relationships as false ,and now i have attached myself to thy skirt of my Lord/Gurujee).

My simple advice is now that you have discovered Sikhism , just stick to it and just let go of all your past . That keeps things simple and helps you move forward in your life than trying to reconcile with your past. You wont be the first person on earth doing that anyway .Over the last 500 or more years since Guru Nanak , loads of Muslims have become Sikhs as Sikhism is a beautiful ,simple to follow , uncomplicated ,non violent ,super-man creating religion based on simple concepts of naam ,dhan and ishnan and to be blessed with Amrit as well as to have Shree Guru Granth Sahib the most authorative ,pristine , beautifully worded through song , as your Guru.

I run a business as you know and in it, sometimes i just have to stop everything from the past and start anew with a new simpler, easier to follow ,more beneficial,. more user friendly ,less bagge filled ,revolutionary ,radical ,more profitable concept or business strategy to survive . Sometimes

i have to destroy an old building to reconstruct a brand new one if i wanna avoid going in circles trying to reconcile this with that . Prophet Mohammad did what he needed to do,1,600 years ago to unify warring hostile arab races in ways for which academics still argue their justification. Likewise, leaders from various Muslim sects put together cannot equal the power and majesty of Guru Gobind Singh and you are lucky that on earth today we have the Living Voice of God manifestating through our Eternal Shree Guru Granth Sahib the Living Word of God , The Eternal Guidance and Lord of all .

Gurbani says in a straightforward way ''satgur aeo saran tuharee, mileh sukh naam har sobha chinta laeh hemari'' ,i.e O Satguru , i suurender and place myself in Your shelter. In return i receive peace ,happiness ,your power/naam/God's energy/nectar and all my worries are moved.

So everything in the past ,be brave to say bye bye to it and what awaits you is one big surprise Believe me, you wont be dissapointed . Read those books i recommended and you will realise that you have not wandered into Sikhism by mistake ,but this is the greatest loving and most powerful gift God gave you,out of pity, for all that pain an innocent ,pure hearted loving person like you had to go through in the midst of all your vulnerabilities. This is your time to shine, your moment has arrived . Before you is Shree Guru Granth Sahib willing to hold your hand and save you forever ,look back and all you see is religion and relationships waiting to doom you. This is indeed the magic moment in the lengthy journey of your soul.

And after writing all of this, im hungry now, so can you please email me some vegetable biryani rice, 2 pooris, tarka dall together with home made mango chutney ,not to forget some sewian pudding . hahaaaaaaaa -and oh --some home made khaju barfee. ( i think the bibiyaa on here need posting us starving veers some of your home made delights hahaaaa) .

sorry i'm gonna butt in here briefly, and then at length in the future ;)

i think naaz's thinking is brilliant, it's all good. I wouldn't be trying to convert him, that up to you naaz, just see what happens. but the main thing is that you seem to be a man of god/a man in search of god.

and that's the main thing, the bhagat's of different backgrounds who recognised the greatness, one-ness, and inclussivity of god were included in guru granth sahib ji.

I will say however that those views are in guru granth sahib ji. But i'm not sure how many other religions preach such unity and equality - will expand later.

but you have discovered a path, and however you want to follow it is up to you, but at least you have some realisation unlike many of us who are born into this path, with these ideals and still fail to prosper.

Whoa Humkire Bhai, Okay, so I hear that they are pushing 2 convert people but I have not noticed it that bad in our group 2 tell U the truth. It MUST be different in those countries - I don't know what else 2 say but YES, I have 2 do some research now - don't really care to cause I know we're not like that but believe me, I HEAR U !!! LIke I said, the worst I have noticed is that when someone comes 2 our mosque - they push them with literature & about coming 2 masjid all the time. Thats what I liked about sikhism - nobody ever came up 2 me or try 2 push me into the religion. U can convert as many people U want but if it's not from their heart - what good is that - who they trying to show or prove - just humans - like ants 2 me & another number. GOD see's all & he's sab se bada - Oocha se Oocha Bhagvant !!! WaheGuru naam Jahaaj hai, charai so utre paar, jo sharda kar semvde Guru par utaran haar

krq iPry bn ByK mohn rhq inrwr ]1] rhwau ]

karath firae ban bhaekh mohan rehath niraar ||1|| rehaao ||

Some wander around the forests, wearing religious robes, but the Fascinating Lord remains distant from them. ||1||Pause||

kQn sunwvn gIq nIky gwvn mn mih Drqy gwr ]1]

kathhan sunaavan geeth neekae gaavan man mehi dhharathae gaar ||1||

They talk, preach, and sing their lovely songs, but within their minds, the filth of their sins remains. ||1||

Aiq suMdr bhu cqur isAwny ibidAw rsnw cwr ]2]

ath su(n)dhar bahu chathur siaanae bidhiaa rasanaa chaar ||2||

They may be very beautiful, extremely clever, wise and educated, and they may speak very sweetly. ||2||

mwn moh myr qyr ibbrijq eyhu mwrgu KMfy Dwr ]3]

maan moh maer thaer bibarajith eaehu maarag kha(n)ddae dhhaar ||3||

To forsake pride, emotional attachment, and the sense of 'mine and yours', is the path of the double-edged sword. ||3||

khu nwnk iqin Bvjlu qrIAly pRB ikrpw sMq sMgwr ]4]1]31]

kahu naanak thin bhavajal thareealae prabh kirapaa sa(n)th sa(n)gaar ||4||1||31||

Says Nanak, they alone swim across the terrifying world-ocean, who, by God's Grace, join the Society of the Saints. ||4||1||31||

And yes, I've heard them say that Guru Nanak was muslim & I don't believe that. Just because he hung out with muslims friends & maybe wore some clothes that they gave him - they get off saying that - I don't believe it cause he's your leader & I'm just like him - I hang out with priests & go 2 Gurudwara all the time dosen't give people the right 2 say I'm Sikh. I know exactly how people manipulate things & I can see right thru it. They're just trying 2 use that as artillary 2 coerce girls into converting. Thats not TRUE religion = they're just playing the numbers game = 2 show, Oh, we have the most followers so our religion is true. WRONG, they might have a big army & ours small but they only have soldiers - we got warriors & gladiators on our team so we WILL win !!! It's the not the quantity - the quality that matters, not throwing yo weight around but technique, skills. People who don't associate with other race or religion are scared of the truth - I'm NOT, I can hang out with all race & religion & will not leave the dharam that GOD bore me in cause obviously it was 4 a reason. But I hear U Humkire - if I get carried away & feel I need 2 convert, I surely will. This is what Hari uncle said the last time I talked 2 him & thats why I want 2 talk to him more but like I said, it's long distance & I never called him before so he's finding it rather uncomfortable that I'm questioning him. He said that we would have 2 sit down & talk about this & thats gonna be hard cause he's in NewZealand. But your religion is very Gawjis - bahut sundar that I have fallen in Love with the Love of my LIFE - me Lord God WaheGuru & he's gonna take care of me from now on !!! Whatever he says " I Do". There, marriage perfomed & honeymoon's on the way. This is the song 2 our 1st dance - Mera pyaar bhi tu hai, yeh bahaar bhi tu hai, tu hi nazron mei jaaney tamannaaaa, tu hi Nazaaron mein, Hazaaron mein, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tu hi tuhi tuhi tuhi - WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru Wahe Guru Wahe Guru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru Wahe Guruuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sorry Humkire bhai - I would love 2 invite U over 4 dinner but I'm off 2 honeymoon - U missed the wedding. I'll tell WaheGuru 2 shower U with heavenly sweets instead...I'm sure you'll savor that much much more.

sorry i'm gonna butt in here briefly, and then at length in the future ;)

i think naaz's thinking is brilliant, it's all good. I wouldn't be trying to convert him, that up to you naaz, just see what happens. but the main thing is that you seem to be a man of god/a man in search of god.

and that's the main thing, the bhagat's of different backgrounds who recognised the greatness, one-ness, and inclussivity of god were included in guru granth sahib ji.

I will say however that those views are in guru granth sahib ji. But i'm not sure how many other religions preach such unity and equality - will expand later.

but you have discovered a path, and however you want to follow it is up to you, but at least you have some realisation unlike many of us who are born into this path, with these ideals and still fail to prosper.

Ji ha, So near yet so far, you're so Right !!! Guru Granth sahib ji mei jo bani hai = jo kalaam hai, yeh sirf GuruJi ka hai ki aur dharam ka hai ??? Islam ke Sheikh Farid Ji ka kalaam bhi hai. Guru Nanak Dev Ji & Guru Gobind Singh Ji had very close muslim friends - did either of them tell each other 2 change religion. I don't have 2 show or prove myself 2 no one - just 2 God. If he wants me to convert then YES, I definitely will but right now, I'm GOOD !!! So near yet so far, you're getting HOT so that means you're near & Right on track cause U saw my point of view - thank U !!! And by the way, I'm Gods woman.

Ant na siftee, kahai na Ant - Ant na karnai , bin na Ant

Ant na vikhan - soon na Ant, Ant na jaape - kya mun Ant

Ant na jaape - kita Akaar, Ant na jaape paravar

Ant kaaran kete - Bil lahi takey Ant, takey Ant na pai jai

Eho Ant na janey koi - bahuta kahiay bahuta hoi

Yes Humkire Bhai, I heard it all the time in our family that Guru Nanak was muslim but a while ago my dad said that cause we talk a lot about religion now cause he see's me going 2 Gurudwara all the time. So, he said that Guru Nanak was muslim & I corrected him. I said Abba " where do U guys get off calling their leader muslim? How would U like it if they say that Mohammed saheb was sikh just because he spent time with sikh friends." I told him, don't say that if U don't have any proof & please don't assume - let somebody from their religion say that - we have NO Right 2 say that. I told him, GIani Thakur Singh said that the zum zum pani - the Holy water that we have at mecca gushed forth because Guru Nanak Dev Ji hit the spot with his cane & thats how it was found. He just looked at me shocked & I said there " how does that feel." I asked, " so that can be true cause Guru Nanak did visit mecca" & he was their friend. Sangat, I don't care who anybody is, I will speak up for the truth - the whole truth & nothing but the truth so HELP ME GOD !!!

Also reg Zakir Naik, we've just recently heard of him but we have never seen any of his debates or recording. I was visiting my dad just last month & my uncle came 2 see me & was telling us of Zakir Naik - that he's so big & that he has all his tapes & we should hear it. I don't care 2 but my dad said he will cause my uncle insisted that he was gonna let him borrow his tapes. Check this out - after my uncle left, my dad said " I don't care to listen to him cause he's not of my sect." I'm telling U - they fight amongst themselves & put each other down. It's the same in all religion, all these nitpicking just pushes us further apart - as long as we do the main part - which is try 2 make all our prayers & do simran & kirtan = I think we'll be just fine.

kiv kar aakhaa kiv saalaahee kio varanee kiv jaanaa ||

How can we speak of Him? How can we praise Him? How can we describe Him? How can we know Him?

naanak aakhan sabh ko aakhai eik dhoo eik siaanaa ||

O Nanak, everyone speaks of Him, each one wiser than the rest.

vaddaa saahib vaddee naaee keethaa jaa kaa hovai ||

Great is the Master, Great is His Name. Whatever happens is according to His Will.

naanak jae ko aapa jaanai agai gaeiaa n sohai ||21||

O Nanak, one who claims to know everything shall not be decorated in the world hereafter. ||

paathaalaa paathaal lakh aagaasaa aagaas ||

There are nether worlds beneath nether worlds, and hundreds of thousands of heavenly worlds above.

ourrak ourrak bhaal thhakae vaedh kehan eik vaath ||

The Vedas say that you can search and search for them all, until you grow weary

sehas at(h)aareh kehan kathaebaa asuloo eik dhhaath ||

The scriptures say that there are 18,000 worlds, but in reality, there is only One Universe.

laekhaa hoe th likheeai laekhai hoe vinaas ||

If you try to write an account of this, you will surely finish yourself before you finish writing it.

saalaahee saalaahi eaethee surath n paaeeaa ||

The praisers praise the Lord, but they do not obtain intuitive understanding

nadheeaa athai vaah pavehi samu(n)dh n jaaneeahi ||

the streams and rivers flowing into the ocean do not know its vastness.

samu(n)dh saah sulathaan girehaa saethee maal dhhan ||

Even kings and emperors, with mountains of property and oceans of wealth

keerree thul n hovanee jae this manahu n veesarehi ||23||

-these are not even equal to an ant, who does not forget God. ||23||

a(n)th n sifathee kehan n a(n)th ||

Endless are His Praises, endless are those who speak them.

WaheGuru WaheGuruWaheGuruWaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaaaaaaaaaaaaheGuruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I just have 2 say Humkire Bhai - U speak very well & are a great writer & Speaker!!! We urge U 2 write a book titled "Humkire" with all your stories on there cause the way U write - it plays like a picture in my mind - especially the one where U said that GuruJi's force came upon U & U just got on stage & sang yo heart out. You are excellent with words, so expressive but most of all very motivating & inspiring. And I like it how U always comment on everything & speak from different angles like me, helping people 2 see from different perspective - like how U said about kids can grow up 2 be good or bad - hopefully good cause they are our future. With each generation, we get smarter & evolve more conciously, spiritually & technically. Okay then Humkire bhai - I suggest a movie also so U better get on it.

Really brother Humkire, I appreciate all your comments & I hear U = I did not wander into sikhism but was lead into it ( charni Aayi tera, charni Aayi tere, Apna naam deyo, apna naam deyo, Wahe Guru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru} & YES, all the sects of muslims put together CANNOT equal the power & MAJESTY of Guru Gobind Singh Ji - Waho Waho Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. My hurt is nothing near 2 the pain Guru Gobind Singh Ji went thru = just when we think we got it bad, there's always someone who's hit harder. And when I say debate, I don't mean arguing or putting people down verbally = I mean question & answers like this forum here = talking truth. Like Zakir Naik, fata fath debate karey but when a true questions thrown at him = can't anwer or won't = this is how the cheaters are caught & people can see the truth - so, it's a very good thing.

I see you LOve your religion & yes, I know so many muslims have converted 2 sikh - I met another priest @ El Sobrante Gurudwara & he told me that they have a headpriest who was muslim so I know. It's so funny, how U can say one thing & the meaning is taken so many different ways. Luckily, we can clarify that here but in many situations, it's not & trouble starts. We're lucky, we can sit around & talk because there's people fighting 2 stay alive or eat & I pray 4 them. Just like someone posted on here, saying = shut-up & stop talking smack sitting behind yo key boards, U really wanna do something then get yo butt up & go fight - really broadens my mind. Thanks again & we'll be waiting 4 yo book !