How To Destroy Caste Based Gurdwaras

virk30

• 2 weeks later...

have non biased youth takeover. out with the old(caste) in with the new(real sikhi)

With all due respect, I think you are banking too much on youth sorting the whole panth out. Believe me, sooner or later you will see the bad traits of the corrupt committee thinking in many of those same banay walay singhs too. It's a poison which is deep in our veins and not easy to let go.

I have witnessed prominent 'youths' who have made judgemental comments about other individuals based on their caste or background. It's surprising when Sikhs born in the UK still think that they have a superior right because they are born in some a medivial jat clan.

Not just a pindu old man problem, you'll find that the uk born amridhari grandchildren have been bred with the same views too.

Basically teaching the "caste sikhs" that they are foolish to believe and be proud of "caste" which is none existent in sikhi but only exists in the foolish human. Ego is what makes someone hold on to caste like they are hanging off a cliff.

Sometimes its good to rebel against your families ways of thinking.