Some Questions For Khalistanis

freespirit

regarding khalistan my questions are this

everyone i know who wants khalistan doesn't want to go fight for khalistan, so why preach it

with all the problems with our community why are we wasting energy chanting khalistan

why waste money and energy on khalistan when we don't need a country, instead we should focus that energy on getting justice for the 84 victims, and getting justice for all the victims of the punjab police and indian army

most khalistanis want to be friends with pakistanis which i don't support cause what they did to us in 47, and what pakistanis continue to do in places like uk, you have things like sikh muslim foundation which is a slap in our faces, the website panthicweekly sure loves kissing pakistan <banned word filter activated> and this makes me turn on khalistan even harder

we have serious problems in our community like guys getting hooked on drugs and girls running off with muslims, lets focus on fixing those problems and getting justice for the victims in india

plus how would khalistan survive economically with so much corruption in punjab, and with almost half the youth hooked on drugs

how would we survive as a military when pakistan will come in to kick our butt

who will live their when everyone wants to move to canada uk america

farming is all we have in punjab and its not good enough anymore

the youth arn't getting educated their dropping out of schools

their's so many problems their is no way of having khalistan but we can sure fix the problems like drug abuse

but for everyone who still wants khalistan tell me how will you get khalistan with all these problems, and why no one is willing to fight for it

First I want to correct u noone is permanent foes or allies in politics and international relations u r under wrorng impression that khalistanis r friends of pakis .Secondly go and see how punjab colleges and universities r being colonised by students from outside and anti sikh groups in punjab university bloody himachalis and haryanvis have become kingmakers in student elec. Drug addiction is everywhere sikh yoths r pushed towards drugs like chinese were pushed towards opium during 18th and 19th century.U should read the verses in holy granth shaiab about BEGUMPURA, HALIMI RAJ IN ARDASS PART OF REHAT u can end ur misgivings go through track record of sikh rule which was even better than the modern states. If india cannot stand in srilanka and finding it hard to keep kashmir and pak is finding hard to maintain contrl over baluthistan how can one think on invading other nation. Smaller ststes r more progressive than biggerones.

amar_jkp writes:

"These Hindu fools will not accept what they have done to sikhs . Day by day my hatread for them is increasing , i dont have words to tell our people how much i hate them. I have made promise to myself that i will give my childrens evrything good house , food , cars plus hatread against Hindu and Hindustanis."

people on this forum, this is just a ploy to rile anti-hindu attitudes purposely, as admitted by amar_jkp on the hindu-sikh forum. He has openly stated there, that he writes such rubbish to excite some of the people on this forum who dislke hindus into making similiar statements.

dont buy his bs.

this is what he wrote under the id of akaal das:

"You are right I am on that site (sikhsangat) as Amar jkp and that site is a joke, its fully of right wing sikhs who are anti India and Hindus.

Its mostly kids, I purposely write anti Hindu stuff on it to rile these idiots up"

Thanks Chatanga for catching amar_jkp out, I read his post on hindu-sikh.com and YOU are RIGHT, He is here to STIRR us up.

i should of better worded my questions

1. how do you plan on getting khalistan when half the youth are hooked on drugs, and i blame this on youth being spoiled in the punjab, bin their a dozen times and see boy's getting new bikes getting money from their parants yet their parants don't check how well their doing in school and so on

2. punjab is the richest state in india yet more and more youth are dropping out of school how do you plan on getting khalistan with youth dropping out of school, and on top of that could you explain why more girls are graduating post secondary in punjab then ever before yet less and less boys are????? i think this is a bigger problem to deal with then chanting khalistan while hiding in canada or england, and right now the biggest problem in our community is gender inequality were boys are treated like kings and end up as crack heads in punjab and birth of a girl the family cry's and she's raised to be a house wife(this has helped girls develope strong work ethic hence why they finish school but this work ethic is developed in a bad way instead it should be both brother and sister sharing responsibilitys at home) and gender inequality is why many girls in punjab suffer low self esteem and more and more girls in punjab are having pre marital sex, and i would say from my last trip their more then half the girls their are having pre marital sex, so good luck getting khalistan when youth are dropping out of school getting hooked on drugs and girls are suffering from lower self esteem

3. most ppl in punjab want to live iin the west how do you plan on getting khalistan when everyone wants to move

4. 99% of ppl who want khalistan are hiding in the west and won't fight for it, how you plan on getting khalistan this way, if you want it grab a gun and go get it other wise why talk about it, only 1% of ppl who want khalistan will fight for it and their all out in asia hiding around planning different tactics

5. why not fix india rather then run and create a khalistan, lets get justice rather then get a different country, wow we have our own country but jagdesh tytler still runs free, doesn't make since to me, lets get justice and fight the corruption in india, i think sikhs are better off trying to fix india rather then creating their own country, and its the corruption thats hurting everyone, but have you seen how india is progressing india's progress shows that justice can be brought in india and that they country can turn around, with so much corruption many see india as the next superpower with china

6. pakistan would <banned word filter activated> khalistan the moment khalistan was born, lol you might be dumb enough to trust muslims but im not

sikhs are better off fixing problems in their community to make our community stronger in order to lead in country's like canada and uk and america and to be the community in india that leads the fight against corruption and poverty

but it starts at the bottom and moves its way up, and with most youth in the west and punjab not knowing anything about sikh history or sikhi and with problems like drugs and gender inequality, i believe this is were we need to start in order for sikhs to have an incredibile future

im going to ask those questions in a better format, i put a reply on this forum but it never got posted so ill do it again

1. 99% of khalistanis ive seen won't fight for khalistan, i see them hiding in uk canada america demanding khalistan but they won't pick up a gun and fight for it, to me i only think 1% of khalistanis will fight for it and their already in asia planning different tactics fighting for khalistan, so how do you plan on getting khalistan when 99% of the ppl won't fight for it

2. half the youth are on drugs, this is cause their spoiled not no stupid conspiracy theory that hindus are getting youth on drugs, everytime i go their and hang out with the youth their i see their parants give them waht ever they want and watch their parants spoil their son's, and don't say its cause of financial reasons less and less boys are graduating school, its cause of the gender inequality and how boys are being spoiled and treated like kings, cause punjab is the richest state in india yet more and more boys are dropping out of school while more and more girls are graduating with degrees now, so how do you plan on getting khalistan when half the boys their are hooked on drugs dropping out of school

3. how do you plan on getting khalistan when most the ppl in punjab want to move to the west like canada uk america

4. how do you plan on getting khalistan when ppl are aborting girls left right and center

5. you believe you can trust the pakistanis, many khalistanis became friends with muslims even though the muslims from pakistan were just using them, but i believe if their is to be a khalistan pakistan will attack just like they attack to win over kashmire

6. plus how many khalistanis not know how india's political system work, especially the ppl who think indira gandhi was part of hindutva even though rss and hindtuva groups wanted to kill her nehru and killed gandhi

personally i believe we need to focus on fixing the problems in our community in the west and in india, fix the drug problem get the youth more involved with the community in solving problems, and rebuild our community from the ground up so we can lead in country's like uk canada america and also so the sikh community can lead the fight in india against corruption and for justice for all the victims of the punjab police and indian govt and for all the victims in india who have bin harmed thanks to india's corrupt govt

id rather have us fix the problems in our community and lead a war against corruption in india rather then run away form a country and let criminals in india's govt get away with harming everyone else in india, sikhs will be able to help more and accomplish more in india then in a khalistan which i don't see happening, so why waste energy on chanting khalistan

and this little conspiracy of indian govt getting youth hooked on drugs made me laugh, especially considering the biggest drug dealers in india are from pakistan and most the heroin comes from pakistan into india, another thing some of the biggest drug addicts in india have relatives living in the west sending money back home to build huge homes buy fancy cars and spoil the boys with new cars and bikes and alot of those boys are some of the biggest drug addicts, i know many family's here who have sent money back home and now have the young once in their family hooked on drugs and dropping out of school

and its happening more and more in the west and if you live in canada or england you'll see more sikh youth getting hooked on alchole and drugs, now you gonna tell me the indian govt is getting kids hooked on drugs and achole in the west to, heck come visit vancouver and see how many canadian born punjabi youth are hooked on drugs while dropping out of school while their parants buy them $60 000 dollar sports cars at age of 17, i don't know if anyonce seen the documantry warriors religion or warrior boys on the sikh gang war in vancouver but funny how these kids get cars more expensive then what their teachers drive yet they ain't passing any classes and dropping out of school in vancouver, now are you blaming india's govt for this problem to, and while at the same time rather then addressing the real problems in the sikh community in vancouver the khalistanis in vancouver continue to scream khalistan yet won't fight for it or die for it and waste all this money on stupid politics rather then addressing community problems, and one problem thats getting out of control is amount of sikh girls lured into prostitution by sikh boys in vancouver

and this little conspiracy of indian govt getting youth hooked on drugs made me laugh, especially considering the biggest drug dealers in india are from pakistan and most the heroin comes from pakistan into india, another thing some of the biggest drug addicts in india have relatives living in the west sending money back home to build huge homes buy fancy cars and spoil the boys with new cars and bikes and alot of those boys are some of the biggest drug addicts, i know many family's here who have sent money back home and now have the young once in their family hooked on drugs and dropping out of school

and its happening more and more in the west and if you live in canada or england you'll see more sikh youth getting hooked on alchole and drugs, now you gonna tell me the indian govt is getting kids hooked on drugs and achole in the west to, heck come visit vancouver and see how many canadian born punjabi youth are hooked on drugs while dropping out of school while their parants buy them $60 000 dollar sports cars at age of 17, i don't know if anyonce seen the documantry warriors religion or warrior boys on the sikh gang war in vancouver but funny how these kids get cars more expensive then what their teachers drive yet they ain't passing any classes and dropping out of school in vancouver, now are you blaming india's govt for this problem to, and while at the same time rather then addressing the real problems in the sikh community in vancouver the khalistanis in vancouver continue to scream khalistan yet won't fight for it or die for it and waste all this money on stupid politics rather then addressing community problems, and one problem thats getting out of control is amount of sikh girls lured into prostitution by sikh boys in vancouver

My dear friend I just recieved messenger from u just want to present my views in front of sangat bro u have raised some issuses if we can adopt marxism thinking western democratic thinking what is harm in adopting khalsai thinking? Khalsai thinking cannot be harmful to anyone we do not talk of wiping out hindus or india that is reason indian supreme court in balwant singh case ruled that demanding or slogans in favour of seperate sikh state is not unlawful unless it is used to harm someone even appex court of india realised that sikhism based upon sarbat da bhalla can never harm another faith . U have misconception about sikh thought due to misuse of word khalistan by certain political leaders for selfish purposes,never misunderstand my posts these r histroric facts, Those forcing prositution on sikh girls can never be sikhs as by their actions these papis cease to be sikhs. We never had harmed anyone even in medival times. It is the game of antisikh forces to compare sikhs with islamist fundamentlists. Only with sikh thinking based upon sikh rule can solve all c\social problems u should remeber in sikh rule both under misals and ranjit singh CAPITAL PUNISHMENT WAS ABOLISHED writing in caps just for understanding .Perhaps my posts have deep effects on u that is why u sendt ne messenger thanks for it never think u r on wrong forum and do post ur opinions I will like it.

1) Just like any other country’s independence, Khalistan’s independence won’t be easy. It is not a simple thing as picking up a gun and start shooting. First thing is to have unity which we don’t have. So people need to be educated about Sikhi and Sikh history, youth need to be encouraged to become Sikhs and practice arms. Fighting is the last resort. We need to use all the powers: pen, media, newspaper, magazines, camps, and at the end fighting for our rights. It must be a collective effort. How do you plan to fix the problems you are talking about?

2) Your arguments are simply childish. Do you actually think Khalistan will come and these problems will still be there? These problems must go first. People need to be educated. They need to learn the true message of Sikhi and follow it before there can be any movement for independence. Sikhs need to come together and rectify many of the problems regarding youth and prepare them to fight for the Sikh cause. My questions to you are: how do you plan on fixing the problems about drugs, pre marital sex, abortion etc by hiding in UK? What are your plans? How do you plan on convincing youth to go to school and get degrees? Do you plan to setup schools and industry so that graduates might get employment opportunities? Otherwise you are no better than other online talkers.

3) Why do people want to move? Think about it. Besides, Sikhs can live in other countries. Don’t Indians live in other countries like yourself?

4) I am certain that you don’t even know 1% of Khalistanis unless you can provide exact numbers of Khalistan supporters in the world and then provide names of all of the ones you know personally. If that number comes out to 99% then I will believe you are talking in real sense. Look back in history first. Baba Banda Singh went from outside. Bhagat Singh at one point left the country. Kartar Singh Sarabha went back from USA. Gadar Party, Babbar Akali and Azad Hind Fouj all originated in other countries and went back. Gandhi himself went back from Africa. Were all of them cowards and hiding? Then what is your problem with Khalistanis living in the West and supporting the Sikh cause? You are extremely intolerant and have some sort of animosity towards the Sikhs. Why do you think one must have to fight if they support Khalistan? Did all anti-British Indians fight? No. Did everyone fight against Abdali, Mir Mannu, Indira Gandhi? No. I will use your argument the same way. 99% of anti-Khalistanis support India and talk about fixing drug problems in Punjab yet they won’t go back. Why talk about it? Why not pick up a gun and go fight in Kashmir against Pakistan? Why not go back and fix the problems?

5) This is solely your opinion but realize the fact that Sikhs have the choice to disagree with you. I have stated before, hundreds of eyewitnesses testified against Tytler and Sajjan Kumar in courts but their voices were ignored. What makes you think the government will deliver justice when the government was behind all the crimes and oppression? It is foolish to hope for justice from someone who killed your own family members. No? You are the one who doesn’t know how the Indian political and economical system works. You want to make India better. Go ahead and fight for justice in the courts. No one is stopping you and it would be better than hiding in UK and wasting all the time you are spending in opposing Khalistan. Lead by example.

6) No one is trusting Muslims but provide some hard evidence that Pakistan is preparing to attack Khalistan. Do you have their future plans? I don’t think so. You think negative about Khalistan but I don’t. I think they would be friendly with us because they hate India.

I think youth knows about Sikhi in the West more than in Punjab so they have the potential to fix the problems. Sikhs fight for their own rights and they need their own country. If they have to spend all the time and energy to fix a Hindu country and make it better why not channel all that towards Khalistan where they can rule themselves.

It was the government (BJP+Badal) that allowed massive drugs in Punjab in 1997. If Pakistan is bringing in all the drugs then clearly India is allowing it. Do you even know who distributed drugs in Khalsa College and GNDU? Who allowed opening of all the clubs, alcohol shops in Punjab? Who is allowing medicine shops to sell drugs to young kids? Once the government started it, Punjabis started to take more and more of it on their own. But only the government can stop the drug influx in the country from Pakistan. Why don’t you go back and fix this problem and stop the drug smuggling?

Like I said, be part of the solution. Had you followed your own words of not wasting energy and time on Khalistan and spending it on fixing problems in India you would’ve done something better. You are the one wasting time and energy in opposing Khalistan yet accusing others. Again, go back and do what you think is right then ask others.

1) Just like any other country's independence, Khalistan's independence won't be easy. It is not a simple thing as picking up a gun and start shooting. First thing is to have unity which we don't have. So people need to be educated about Sikhi and Sikh history, youth need to be encouraged to become Sikhs and practice arms. Fighting is the last resort. We need to use all the powers: pen, media, newspaper, magazines, camps, and at the end fighting for our rights. It must be a collective effort. How do you plan to fix the problems you are talking about?

2) Your arguments are simply childish. Do you actually think Khalistan will come and these problems will still be there? These problems must go first. People need to be educated. They need to learn the true message of Sikhi and follow it before there can be any movement for independence. Sikhs need to come together and rectify many of the problems regarding youth and prepare them to fight for the Sikh cause. My questions to you are: how do you plan on fixing the problems about drugs, pre marital sex, abortion etc by hiding in UK? What are your plans? How do you plan on convincing youth to go to school and get degrees? Do you plan to setup schools and industry so that graduates might get employment opportunities? Otherwise you are no better than other online talkers.

3) Why do people want to move? Think about it. Besides, Sikhs can live in other countries. Don't Indians live in other countries like yourself?

4) I am certain that you don't even know 1% of Khalistanis unless you can provide exact numbers of Khalistan supporters in the world and then provide names of all of the ones you know personally. If that number comes out to 99% then I will believe you are talking in real sense. Look back in history first. Baba Banda Singh went from outside. Bhagat Singh at one point left the country. Kartar Singh Sarabha went back from USA. Gadar Party, Babbar Akali and Azad Hind Fouj all originated in other countries and went back. Gandhi himself went back from Africa. Were all of them cowards and hiding? Then what is your problem with Khalistanis living in the West and supporting the Sikh cause? You are extremely intolerant and have some sort of animosity towards the Sikhs. Why do you think one must have to fight if they support Khalistan? Did all anti-British Indians fight? No. Did everyone fight against Abdali, Mir Mannu, Indira Gandhi? No. I will use your argument the same way. 99% of anti-Khalistanis support India and talk about fixing drug problems in Punjab yet they won't go back. Why talk about it? Why not pick up a gun and go fight in Kashmir against Pakistan? Why not go back and fix the problems?

5) This is solely your opinion but realize the fact that Sikhs have the choice to disagree with you. I have stated before, hundreds of eyewitnesses testified against Tytler and Sajjan Kumar in courts but their voices were ignored. What makes you think the government will deliver justice when the government was behind all the crimes and oppression? It is foolish to hope for justice from someone who killed your own family members. No? You are the one who doesn't know how the Indian political and economical system works. You want to make India better. Go ahead and fight for justice in the courts. No one is stopping you and it would be better than hiding in UK and wasting all the time you are spending in opposing Khalistan. Lead by example.

6) No one is trusting Muslims but provide some hard evidence that Pakistan is preparing to attack Khalistan. Do you have their future plans? I don't think so. You think negative about Khalistan but I don't. I think they would be friendly with us because they hate India.

I think youth knows about Sikhi in the West more than in Punjab so they have the potential to fix the problems. Sikhs fight for their own rights and they need their own country. If they have to spend all the time and energy to fix a Hindu country and make it better why not channel all that towards Khalistan where they can rule themselves.

It was the government (BJP+Badal) that allowed massive drugs in Punjab in 1997. If Pakistan is bringing in all the drugs then clearly India is allowing it. Do you even know who distributed drugs in Khalsa College and GNDU? Who allowed opening of all the clubs, alcohol shops in Punjab? Who is allowing medicine shops to sell drugs to young kids? Once the government started it, Punjabis started to take more and more of it on their own. But only the government can stop the drug influx in the country from Pakistan. Why don't you go back and fix this problem and stop the drug smuggling?

Like I said, be part of the solution. Had you followed your own words of not wasting energy and time on Khalistan and spending it on fixing problems in India you would've done something better. You are the one wasting time and energy in opposing Khalistan yet accusing others. Again, go back and do what you think is right then ask others.

actually i am volunteering and working with different indo canadian programs for youth,(im from canada not england) so am leading by example and were getting alot more done in addressing problems in the community then the khalistanis are who are busy kissing up to terrorists like malik and bagri who preached killing 50 000 hindus yet they want to judge non gursikhs and try saying their bad ppl cause they cut their hair or what ever but ppl preaching to kill 50 000 inocent ppl is ok, big reason im against khalistan is cause of the hypocracy i see amongst most khalistanis here, as well their our programs set up to help start dealing with problems in punjab and only few sikhs are willing to donate to help set up programs in punjab but were working on it,, what are you doing just chanting khalistan yet doing nothing to help the community, but yea one thing alot of youth who are concerned with problems in the sikh community want to do is get involved more in the gurdwara but these hypocritical old geezers and some of these young guys who follow them won't let anyone else's voice be heard.

On the drugs don't blame the govt cause they don't put a gun to anyonce head and make them do it, every individual is accountable for their own action, problem is khalistanis make sikhs play the victim card and blame indian govt for most the problems when we need to be accountable and fix the problems from the root, and i believe the cause for drug addictions in punjab is boys being spoiled, how else are more girls graduating yet boys are dropping out

my theory is only 1% of khalistanis today in the world are doing something to try getting khalistan and those are the guys you here who blow something up or try killing someone in punjab, the other 99% are the once in uk canada america preaching about khalistan and won't fight for it, tell me then in the 80's why didn't most the khalistanis who were part of babbar khalsa and sikh youth federation in uk canada america go fight for khalistan, see guys like gandhi went back for india's independence but these khalistanis don't go back and fight, and yea you can use peacefull means to get what you want but thats not whats going on with these khalistanis, they want to do violence things to india yeet won't go do it

i believe to fight corruption you need revolution ppl in mases comming together, but it starts by fixing the problems at the bottom and moves its way up, but tell me why would you call india a hindu country were the leader of the congress party is a cathlic white the prime minister is a sikh and just had a vice president who was muslim, were in a country the top entertainers in their film industry are muslim, like jews have power in america sikhs can have power in india and under maharaja ranjit singh empire the sikhs were the minority, and i rather have that then khalistan, and dude i don't have evidence that pakistan would attack but looking at the track record i know muslims are liars and cowards and attack like cowards so i know they would attack khalistan, and yes look at panthic weekly.com who like to brag about the sikh muslim federation, thats disgusting these sikhs hiding behind muslims

yea sikhs in the west probably have more knowledge on sikhi then the sikh youth in the punjab but thats super sad considering majority of sikhs born in the west don't know sikhi and many can't even speak punjabi

problem i see with khalistanis is they preach for khalistan while problems in our community get worste and worste and many drive sikhs away from the gurdwara by juding sikhs who are not gursikh and critizising them, and have no plan on how to get kahlistan and rather waste money on building new gurdwaras cause they get into fights amongst themselves

1) Just like any other country's independence, Khalistan's independence won't be easy. It is not a simple thing as picking up a gun and start shooting. First thing is to have unity which we don't have. So people need to be educated about Sikhi and Sikh history, youth need to be encouraged to become Sikhs and practice arms. Fighting is the last resort. We need to use all the powers: pen, media, newspaper, magazines, camps, and at the end fighting for our rights. It must be a collective effort. How do you plan to fix the problems you are talking about?

3) Why do people want to move? Think about it. Besides, Sikhs can live in other countries. Don't Indians live in other countries like yourself?

4) I am certain that you don't even know 1% of Khalistanis unless you can provide exact numbers of Khalistan supporters in the world and then provide names of all of the ones you know personally. If that number comes out to 99% then I will believe you are talking in real sense. Look back in history first. Baba Banda Singh went from outside. Bhagat Singh at one point left the country. Kartar Singh Sarabha went back from USA. Gadar Party, Babbar Akali and Azad Hind Fouj all originated in other countries and went back. Gandhi himself went back from Africa. Were all of them cowards and hiding? Then what is your problem with Khalistanis living in the West and supporting the Sikh cause? You are extremely intolerant and have some sort of animosity towards the Sikhs. Why do you think one must have to fight if they support Khalistan? Did all anti-British Indians fight? No. Did everyone fight against Abdali, Mir Mannu, Indira Gandhi? No. I will use your argument the same way. 99% of anti-Khalistanis support India and talk about fixing drug problems in Punjab yet they won't go back. Why talk about it? Why not pick up a gun and go fight in Kashmir against Pakistan? Why not go back and fix the problems?

5) This is solely your opinion but realize the fact that Sikhs have the choice to disagree with you. I have stated before, hundreds of eyewitnesses testified against Tytler and Sajjan Kumar in courts but their voices were ignored. What makes you think the government will deliver justice when the government was behind all the crimes and oppression? It is foolish to hope for justice from someone who killed your own family members. No? You are the one who doesn't know how the Indian political and economical system works. You want to make India better. Go ahead and fight for justice in the courts. No one is stopping you and it would be better than hiding in UK and wasting all the time you are spending in opposing Khalistan. Lead by example.

6) No one is trusting Muslims but provide some hard evidence that Pakistan is preparing to attack Khalistan. Do you have their future plans? I don't think so. You think negative about Khalistan but I don't. I think they would be friendly with us because they hate India.

It was the government (BJP+Badal) that allowed massive drugs in Punjab in 1997. If Pakistan is bringing in all the drugs then clearly India is allowing it. Do you even know who distributed drugs in Khalsa College and GNDU? Who allowed opening of all the clubs, alcohol shops in Punjab? Who is allowing medicine shops to sell drugs to young kids? Once the government started it, Punjabis started to take more and more of it on their own. But only the government can stop the drug influx in the country from Pakistan. Why don't you go back and fix this problem and stop the drug smuggling?

Like I said, be part of the solution. Had you followed your own words of not wasting energy and time on Khalistan and spending it on fixing problems in India you would've done something better. You are the one wasting time and energy in opposing Khalistan yet accusing others. Again, go back and do what you think is right then ask others.

and yes indian politicans let drugs get into india cause thee drug dealers pay them off hence why so many drugs end up in colleges in punjab and outside of punjab in city's like mumbai and new delhi and why those drug profits that go to the muslim mob boses like dawood gets used for terrorist attacks later in india, but its not cause the indian govt is trying to get sikhs hooked on drugs

actually i am volunteering and working with different indo canadian programs for youth,(im from canada not england) so am leading by example and were getting alot more done in addressing problems in the community then the khalistanis are who are busy kissing up to terrorists like malik and bagri who preached killing 50 000 hindus yet they want to judge non gursikhs and try saying their bad ppl cause they cut their hair or what ever but ppl preaching to kill 50 000 inocent ppl is ok, big reason im against khalistan is cause of the hypocracy i see amongst most khalistanis here, as well their our programs set up to help start dealing with problems in punjab and only few sikhs are willing to donate to help set up programs in punjab but were working on it,, what are you doing just chanting khalistan yet doing nothing to help the community, but yea one thing alot of youth who are concerned with problems in the sikh community want to do is get involved more in the gurdwara but these hypocritical old geezers and some of these young guys who follow them won't let anyone else's voice be heard.

Okay so you are in Canada? Then aren't you hiding in Canada? Why are you not in Punjab? So you think every gurdwara is controlled by Khalistanis? This is a joke. Come to USA and see for yourself. Most gurdwaras that have chairs are controlled by monas. Others who wear turbans and look like Sikhs are power hungry but neither support Khalistan. Your criticism is based on people's actions instead of the movement itself. You are against Khalistan because you disagree with Khalistanis. Then why aren't you against India since you disagree with them also? Do you turn against your own family members if disagreement occurs? I see the problems as well but I tend to fix them rather than turning against the movement. If you want to know what I have done, I will tell you the people you can talk to if you go back and hear from them.

On the drugs don't blame the govt cause they don't put a gun to anyonce head and make them do it, every individual is accountable for their own action, problem is khalistanis make sikhs play the victim card and blame indian govt for most the problems when we need to be accountable and fix the problems from the root, and i believe the cause for drug addictions in punjab is boys being spoiled, how else are more girls graduating yet boys are dropping out

I blame the government for bringing it in and not stopping its flow. Then I blame the parents for not teaching their kids about Sikhi. Then I blame the youth for not learning about their own religion. Less boys are graduating because they are leaving the country. More boys are going to USA, Canada, UK and Australia for education than girls. Hence, you get more girls graduating. Others are going to work and support their families. The problem is this: Where are the jobs and employment opportunities? And is the salary enough for fulfill family needs and meet the inflation? How do you plan on fixing this problem? Are you gonna setup schools, universities and industry? No. So the root of the problem won't go away.

my theory is only 1% of khalistanis today in the world are doing something to try getting khalistan and those are the guys you here who blow something up or try killing someone in punjab, the other 99% are the once in uk canada america preaching about khalistan and won't fight for it, tell me then in the 80's why didn't most the khalistanis who were part of babbar khalsa and sikh youth federation in uk canada america go fight for khalistan, see guys like gandhi went back for india's independence but these khalistanis don't go back and fight, and yea you can use peacefull means to get what you want but thats not whats going on with these khalistanis, they want to do violence things to india yeet won't go do it

So now it is your theory. Not a fact then. Many of the youth did go back to fight in 80s and 90s. You haven't seen their pictures? Gandhi went back which means only one hindu did but Sikhs went back in large numbers. Compare the ratio first. Sikhs started Gadar Party, Babbar Akalis and Azad Hind Fauj in other countries. Any answer to this? It Is not a crime to live in the West. Why not ask all the Indian supporters to go back to India, the country they support. Khalistanis don't have a country and are being persecuted in India. So they have more reasons to live outside of India. In the West they can raise their voices and educate the world but what are Indians doing in the West? Why aren't you going back to fight for India in Kashmir? That would make India better.

i believe to fight corruption you need revolution ppl in mases comming together, but it starts by fixing the problems at the bottom and moves its way up, but tell me why would you call india a hindu country were the leader of the congress party is a cathlic white the prime minister is a sikh and just had a vice president who was muslim, were in a country the top entertainers in their film industry are muslim, like jews have power in america sikhs can have power in india and under maharaja ranjit singh empire the sikhs were the minority, and i rather have that then khalistan, and dude i don't have evidence that pakistan would attack but looking at the track record i know muslims are liars and cowards and attack like cowards so i know they would attack khalistan, and yes look at panthic weekly.com who like to brag about the sikh muslim federation, thats disgusting these sikhs hiding behind muslims

So corruption needs to be eradicated. Where is this corruption coming from? Obviously, from the government. Then how would you fix the government and make it corruption free? You can't. I call India hindu country because it is and the government supports Hindus only. You can have anyone as P.M. or president but hindu agenda doesn't change. Why haven't we gotten justice if a "Sikh" is P.M.? Why haven't Muslims got justice for 2002 killings in Gujrat. Hindus can go around in streets and kill people and police does nothing but if Sikhs protest peacefully against sacrilege of Gurbani they are arrested. So much for the "democracy". You fail to see the reality.

yea sikhs in the west probably have more knowledge on sikhi then the sikh youth in the punjab but thats super sad considering majority of sikhs born in the west don't know sikhi and many can't even speak Punjabi

Many monas become Sikhs in the West and more Punjabis learn about Sikhi in western countries than people in India. Progress is always slow but not everyone is on drugs. Maybe that's all you see.

problem i see with khalistanis is they preach for khalistan while problems in our community get worste and worste and many drive sikhs away from the gurdwara by juding sikhs who are not gursikh and critizising them, and have no plan on how to get kahlistan and rather waste money on building new gurdwaras cause they get into fights amongst themselves

I agree money is being wasted in building new gurdwaras but Khalistan is not the cause of this. It is the greed of power which is not limited to Khalistanis. Many monas are creating problems by keeping chairs and not following the maryada. Not every Khalistani is the same. There is nothing wrong in preaching for Khalistan as it is what we need but don't expect every single individual to go back to fight. That is ridiculous. You expect a 5 year old kid shouting for Khalistan to pick up a gun and fight against India? Is that reasonable? Why can't the movement have supporters that can fight with pen, their voice and using the media? Why does everyone have to fight. As long as we support the same cause we are brothers. Ask Indians to go back and fight for Kashmir first. Ask everyone American to fight against Bin Laden first.

and yes indian politicans let drugs get into india cause thee drug dealers pay them off hence why so many drugs end up in colleges in punjab and outside of punjab in city's like mumbai and new delhi and why those drug profits that go to the muslim mob boses like dawood gets used for terrorist attacks later in india, but its not cause the indian govt is trying to get sikhs hooked on drugs

To demoralize a community, attack their character. Youth got hooked on drugs. Media portrays movie actors drinking wine with cigarette in one hand. Sikhs are portrayed as clowns. What effect does all of this have on the youth? Think about this. Government had a big hand on it and Sikh preachers could not stand against it to stop the youth from going astray.

Criticize the movement based on rational reasons not based on what people are doing. Would you oppose Gurmat based on what Sikhs are doing these days? There are bad people in every country, community and movement. We have fair share of bad people damaging the cause of Khalistan but that is not to say that the cause itself is a bad one. You want to fix India while I want to fix the movement and have it on the right path so we could achieve independence.

Okay so you are in Canada? Then aren't you hiding in Canada? Why are you not in Punjab? So you think every gurdwara is controlled by Khalistanis? This is a joke. Come to USA and see for yourself. Most gurdwaras that have chairs are controlled by monas. Others who wear turbans and look like Sikhs are power hungry but neither support Khalistan. Your criticism is based on people's actions instead of the movement itself. You are against Khalistan because you disagree with Khalistanis. Then why aren't you against India since you disagree with them also? Do you turn against your own family members if disagreement occurs? I see the problems as well but I tend to fix them rather than turning against the movement. If you want to know what I have done, I will tell you the people you can talk to if you go back and hear from them.

I blame the government for bringing it in and not stopping its flow. Then I blame the parents for not teaching their kids about Sikhi. Then I blame the youth for not learning about their own religion. Less boys are graduating because they are leaving the country. More boys are going to USA, Canada, UK and Australia for education than girls. Hence, you get more girls graduating. Others are going to work and support their families. The problem is this: Where are the jobs and employment opportunities? And is the salary enough for fulfill family needs and meet the inflation? How do you plan on fixing this problem? Are you gonna setup schools, universities and industry? No. So the root of the problem won't go away.

So now it is your theory. Not a fact then. Many of the youth did go back to fight in 80s and 90s. You haven't seen their pictures? Gandhi went back which means only one hindu did but Sikhs went back in large numbers. Compare the ratio first. Sikhs started Gadar Party, Babbar Akalis and Azad Hind Fauj in other countries. Any answer to this? It Is not a crime to live in the West. Why not ask all the Indian supporters to go back to India, the country they support. Khalistanis don't have a country and are being persecuted in India. So they have more reasons to live outside of India. In the West they can raise their voices and educate the world but what are Indians doing in the West? Why aren't you going back to fight for India in Kashmir? That would make India better.

So corruption needs to be eradicated. Where is this corruption coming from? Obviously, from the government. Then how would you fix the government and make it corruption free? You can't. I call India hindu country because it is and the government supports Hindus only. You can have anyone as P.M. or president but hindu agenda doesn't change. Why haven't we gotten justice if a "Sikh" is P.M.? Why haven't Muslims got justice for 2002 killings in Gujrat. Hindus can go around in streets and kill people and police does nothing but if Sikhs protest peacefully against sacrilege of Gurbani they are arrested. So much for the "democracy". You fail to see the reality.

yea sikhs in the west probably have more knowledge on sikhi then the sikh youth in the punjab but thats super sad considering majority of sikhs born in the west don't know sikhi and many can't even speak Punjabi

Many monas become Sikhs in the West and more Punjabis learn about Sikhi in western countries than people in India. Progress is always slow but not everyone is on drugs. Maybe that's all you see.

I agree money is being wasted in building new gurdwaras but Khalistan is not the cause of this. It is the greed of power which is not limited to Khalistanis. Many monas are creating problems by keeping chairs and not following the maryada. Not every Khalistani is the same. There is nothing wrong in preaching for Khalistan as it is what we need but don't expect every single individual to go back to fight. That is ridiculous. You expect a 5 year old kid shouting for Khalistan to pick up a gun and fight against India? Is that reasonable? Why can't the movement have supporters that can fight with pen, their voice and using the media? Why does everyone have to fight. As long as we support the same cause we are brothers. Ask Indians to go back and fight for Kashmir first. Ask everyone American to fight against Bin Laden first.

To demoralize a community, attack their character. Youth got hooked on drugs. Media portrays movie actors drinking wine with cigarette in one hand. Sikhs are portrayed as clowns. What effect does all of this have on the youth? Think about this. Government had a big hand on it and Sikh preachers could not stand against it to stop the youth from going astray.

Criticize the movement based on rational reasons not based on what people are doing. Would you oppose Gurmat based on what Sikhs are doing these days? There are bad people in every country, community and movement. We have fair share of bad people damaging the cause of Khalistan but that is not to say that the cause itself is a bad one. You want to fix India while I want to fix the movement and have it on the right path so we could achieve independence.

lol this is a coward victims way of looking at it, blame the media and govt for youth getting into drugs, man this just sounds dumb, lol its the parants job to educate their kids and raise them right and up to the individual on the decisions they make, tell me why are youth dropping out of schools in the west and hooked on drugs lol hahahaah is it cause of the indian govt, so the indian govt is influencing western media some how and some how the youth feel low in canada and get themselves hooked on drugs like coke, it has nothing to do with parants buying their sons new sports cars for their 17th bday while they skip every class in school don't work and their parants flood them with cash(good documantry to watch warrior boys on the indo canadian gang problem and tell me does the indian govt and indian media make these young guys act like idiots) and its the same thing in punjab youth are spoiled and don't forget bollywood is controlled heavy by muslims are you saying the muslims are undercover hindus trying to destroy sikhi lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, as well the media doing pretty good in india considering many bollywood actors want to play a sikh character and be heros in the movie but to many idiots keep crying, singh is king look at the title of the movie this movie pumped up singhs yet their were idiots who cried over this movie

actually over long term i plan on going to punjab i actually want to give back to my community and go to the punjab when im done school and spend time their working with youth and come back then go back, i wanna be able to go to punjab 2-3 month a year to help deal with problems their, but we have some great indo canadian programs right now that are dealing with issues here and soon in punjab, i have a hunger to give back to my community it hurts to hear about sikh girls running off with muslims or seeing how horrible the youth are getting, thats why i speak so pasionatly on these forums because this stuff bugs me like crazy

but how many khalistanis do you know who are planning to go back and fight, i can tell you this much their are 0 in canada from what i see, their just to busy preachign it in the west with no plans to go and fight for it, actually do you know when khalistanis will go fight for it, is their a plan on how they plan on doing this

oh i know the non khalistani gurdwaras are corrupt as hell as well, and same thing money going to waste on gurdwara politics they get into a fight and build a new gurdwara, and don't know how to communicate with the community just use the gurdwara to build their status in society, but some of these guys are willing to listen rather then say oh your not gursikh your not a sikh your horrible person, and soon these young and old guys who go judging non gursikhs are soon goign to start getting smashed cause so many of the youth are sick and tired of being judged by these hypocrites (and im not talking about real gursikhs cause the real gursikhs inspire non gursikhs to be better sikhs, just these so called gursikhs who are hypocrites get on alot of ppl's nerves)

dude in the richest state in india the punjab, young boys are dropping out of school and trust me their not going to the west for education its more girls then guys who go to the west for education, go ask ppl go to punjab ask ppl from punjab, it has to do with boys being spoiled and ppl crying when a girl is born thats why punjab has the highest female abortion rate, thats also why so many girls in punjab suffer low self esteem and participate in pre marital sex and thats why i am helping trying to get programs set up to educate parants on this stupid cultural thinkign and show them the consquences of it, and i believe the documantry warriors boy is a documantry every parant needs to see ill post the links and i believe its our culture were teh boy is favored and spoiled which is leading to drug addictions in punjab and canada and also why so many sikh girls have low self esteem to the point their running away from home and many girls are getting into drugs in canada and many are joining prostitution which is humilating to see.