Ps3

indysingh

VGJK VJKF.

I find it really hard to stop playing PS3 and I think I becoming addicted to ps3. Before I got a ps3 i was beginning to come closer with sikhi. After that i got a ps3 it ain't been the same. I think about ps3 more then i think about Waheguru, which is wrong. Is there any one else who's had the same problem or knows how to stop?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, sorry dunno why but that did make me laugh.

maybe i shouldn't get a PS3 then.

It's just about discipline i guess. when you're doing path and simran just concentrate on that, realise that this is the time for naam japna and relax into it and realise that you will have loads of time for PS3 anyway.

like if you're on holidays, you could play from mid morning to late afternoon and stuff, but when you have to do path, relax and don't rush it cause the PS3 aint going anywhere, your time for bhagati is.

Also when you're playing ps3 some games require less concentration where you could be doing moolmantar and simran. while for others you could have bani or katha playing on your hi-fi or whatever - with katha, you might not be fully concentrating, but somethings will go in.

you could have kirtan of shabads and simran and sing along while playing, that's really fun sometimes even just to listen to.

Also in what way were you into sikhi more than you are now - so what has lessened since the ps3 obsession lol ;)