Swami Paramanand Jee Maharaj In Uk!

Anand_Mangal

No they are not amritdhari or Khalsa, they are a Vedanti Shastri who love Gurbani and sate it has no end to the essence of hte Lord

It is great that he loves Gurbani.

Does he love Gurbani because there were somethings that he did not understand in Vadantic philosphy that the Gurbani has been able to explain it to him ?

Or,

is he saying that he loves Gurbani because he is able to twist the meaning of Gurbani and interpret it as the concept that of Vadantic philosophy without Sikhs being able to see through it?

I suppose he will never let that secret out.

I often become amazed by the gullibility of Sikhs when it comes to some non-Sikh "scholar" telling them what Gurbani says and then pitch to the so impressed Sikhs of a new version of what Sikhism "should be".

I am often amazed by how Paranoid we become when non-sikhs tells us how great Sikhi is. Its as simple as that. You can put whatever twist you want on it, and start slandering. Why cant we accept that some os us have not been able to understand the essence and message within Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, other people be they swami's, udasi's, american sikhs etc. have and have utmost respect. But instead we like to paint everybody else as enemies of the panth.

Parcharaks like Bhai Balbir Singh Ragi amd Late Sant Singh Maskeen never had any problems sharing stages with these people and they spent all their lives doing parchaar. As soon as a Sant shares a stage we think its RSS.

The fragrance of our Guru can be experienced by everyone, you just need humility and an open heart we all belong to one human race. Our religion openly preaches tolerance of all faiths, our Guru's praticed this in their daily lives.

Guest PunjabSingh

This is the hidden agenda of RSS .True Sikhs should beware.

RSS tries to flatter Sikhs by praising their Gurus and martyrs and then they(RSS) distorts Sikh history according to their own agenda.These low lifes have given gone to the extent of calling and depicting Bhai Mati Das,the great Sikh martyr , as a "Hindu" with "bodi" on their books .Some have even named him Mati Das "Sharma".

When will the foolish Sikhs learn about the hidden agenda of RSS ?Whenever RSS does anything in the name of Hindu Sikh unity it is to finish Sikhism.In fact RSS does not believe in Sikhism as a seperate religion.They have finished Budhism,Jainism from India and now is it the turn of Sikhism ?

But these RSS people should learn something from the fate of Rulda Singh,Punjab's RSS chief.

If you people believe in Sant Jarnail Singh you can never follow these RSS people.

No they are not amritdhari or Khalsa, they are a Vedanti Shastri who love Gurbani and sate it has no end to the essence of hte Lord

Does he love Gurbani because there were somethings that he did not understand in Vadantic philosphy that the Gurbani has been able to explain it to him ?

Or,

is he saying that he loves Gurbani because he is able to twist the meaning of Gurbani and interpret it as the concept that of Vadantic philosophy without Sikhs being able to see through it?

I often become amazed by the gullibility of Sikhs when it comes to some non-Sikh "scholar" telling them what Gurbani says and then pitch to the so impressed Sikhs of a new version of what Sikhism "should be".

You are absolutely right.Whether any one believes it or not.

It is the hidden agenda of the RSS .

Mahan Singh, it is not worth even trying to answer you paranoid questions. You are stuck in tunnel vision. Have you listened to nay of Swami Jis discourses? If not listen and your questions will be answered

No one needs your answers.Keep them to yourself.

Or,

das nimana said

"If you people believe in Sant Jarnail Singh you can never follow these RSS people."

RSS! hahaha you talk about sant jarnail singh , the jathedar of a taksal that HAS been teaching vedaant for centuries! swami jee is a puran braham giani , dont be so narrow minded that only your so called ' sikhs' can posses braham giaan. swami ji is not a part of RSS. lemi remind you again , damdami taksal has been teaching vedaant for centuries, we should make them RSS now aswel ! honestly. listen to their vichaar man, otherwise keep it shut

das nimana said

"If you people believe in Sant Jarnail Singh you can never follow these RSS people."

Sorry to burst your bubble, but maybe take a break from your PC and listen to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's katha or the katha of any previous jathedars of the taksal. You may find that they give full support to Dasam Granth and have no issue with it. I guess the taksal must be the biggest RSS organisation if I believe in your reasoning.

Sorry if this has come as a surprise to you.

das nimana said

Sorry to burst your bubble, but maybe take a break from your PC and listen to Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's katha or the katha of any previous jathedars of the taksal. You may find that they give full support to Dasam Granth and have no issue with it. I guess the taksal must be the biggest RSS organisation if I believe in your reasoning.

Sorry if this has come as a surprise to you.

Your statement is not correct. Dasam granth condemns Hindu avtars in a very harsh language.

How do you link this to RSS.

Sant Jarnail singh never supported any RSS. Listen below especially second from top

http://www.patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=263:sant-jarnail-singh-bhindranwale-on-sri-dasam-granth&catid=34:english&Itemid=63

Mahan Singh, it is not worth even trying to answer you paranoid questions. You are stuck in tunnel vision. Have you listened to nay of Swami Jis discourses? If not listen and your questions will be answered

Kam1825

You yourself agree that there are differences between teachings of vedanta and sikhism. My question is how can a person who has a different belief pattern

than us can help us in elevating our spiritual level. Just nice words do not help.

The message of Vedant is that atma is parmatma and Gurbani states man tu jot saropp hai. paths of gyan khand are the same. through knowledge and bhakti can a person realise the lord. If you do not understand vedant then i suggest listening to sant gurbachan singh ji's katha.

By the way vedant and the teaching of the veds are different

I could be wrong but doesn’t Vedant say that atma and parmatma are the same meaning there is no parmatma and He is not considered a separate entity? Vedant is all about “Sohan(g)” i.e. “I am Him”. Atma is part of Waheguru but not Waheguru Himself. Gurmat considers Jot of Waheguru in every being but the being itself is not Waheguru just as drop of water in not an ocean.

Bijla Singh, as far as vedant is concerned its essential ideal is that atma is parmatma. you can read this through the upanishads and the many vedant granths now online on www.punjablidigilib.com

Sohang is only one mantar used by sanatanis including vedantis but they also use other such as oankar and oang.

Gurbani considers the atma as parmatma not a part of parmatma but as itself. The rain drop and the ocean are same subatomically speaking. Gurbani and vedant state state that all things can be split into 5 20% parts. 60% of the individual is parmatma and the 40% is maya. On realisation of parmatma and that the soul is parmatma one merges with the divine whilst still on the earth.

One big difference in vedant is that you get alot of sadhus calling themselves brahm while gurmat states if you are to reach this padvi you still remain humbla and continue your rehit and niyams as before such as great gurmukhs such as bhai randhir singh and sant gurbachan singh ji.

now this point is interesting

Vedant is all about “Sohan(g)” i.e. “I am Him”; have you seen the arths for Tu Sada Salamat Nirankar in the Garb Ganjani Teeka, Sooraj Prakash, Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's katha/steek and ameer bhandar?