Sikhs Attacked By Muslims

virk30

Sikhs in Oldbury face attacks from Muslim youth

WSN Network

LONDON: Young Sikhs in Oldbury have been consistently facing violent attacks and threats from local Muslim youth and police is now trying to douse the imflamed passions after repeated clashes.

The Oldbury Neighbourhood Policing Team is tackling and reducing tension after meeting worried residents at a neighbourhood meeting at Burntree Primary School.

A police spokesman said: “Following recent disorders involving groups of young Muslim and Sikh males, community tension has been perceived to be rising in the Burntree and Temple Way areas.

“In order to identify the underlying problems, neighbourhood officers have attempted to engage community leaders from both communities with a view to improving relations.

The police are working hard to diffuse tensions and are cooperating with Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council in a bid to calm the situation down even extending its operation into local schools.

And in a newsletter to residents the police promised: “The local neighbourhood policing team are currently working with partners to reduce tensions in these areas.

“The Police and the Council are looking to engage the community at the forthcoming surgeries to discuss the needs of the community and officers have also worked alongside local schools to monitor tensions.”

The police spokesman said: “The neighbourhood police team has taken positive action against a number of individuals within each group with a view to prosecution. Officers are also working closely with youngsters in the area of all backgrounds.”

Burntree area is blighted with chronic anti-social behaviour including blatant drug taking and underage drinking

• 2 weeks later...

It is true the most Punjabi people have good jobs NOW and are doctors lawyers. I my self will be going to med school next year, but you got to notice that there are a bunch or stupid young Sikhs who try to act gangster and do wrong things ages 15-25. Like the saying go's you can only clap with two hands. You can't just put all the blame it all on the Muslims. I do notice that Pakistani Muslims hate Sikhs more then white people, just because we kick there <banned word filter activated> in just about every thing.

i know guys who are docters and lawyers that use to be brawlers, so the excuse is lets be nerds and let the muslims bully us, dude only way anyone would get charged is if they start the initial beef and if the victim decides to charge, if pakis are starting smack then the sikhs have the right to destroy them, if they want to use knives then use kirpans baseball bat pepper spray to get them

i know guys who are docters and lawyers that use to be brawlers, so the excuse is lets be nerds and let the muslims bully us, dude only way anyone would get charged is if they start the initial beef and if the victim decides to charge, if pakis are starting smack then the sikhs have the right to destroy them, if they want to use knives then use kirpans baseball bat pepper spray to get them

Vaheguru jeeo,

you too basically summed it all up. IF even ONE musalmaan Say's anything, touches you. Punch them so hardddd, so harddd they they forget they are muslims. PUNCH them so hardddd that they think......WOWWWW........you are a true sikh. Just my two pence....jeeooo

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh jeoo

Guest fordcapri

I was in contact with some one from the so called "Unite Against Facism" about this and could not beilive their reply.

Sikhs should have nothing to do with unite against facism lot they are only looking after the interests of mulsims.