Sikhi Camp 2009

BOSS

Gurfateh

Everything at camp was turely amazing, everything was straight forward telling you whats wrong whats right e.g Hukamnamey, talks, katha.... u know what mean lol and the big NO!!is important coz we are Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji's son and daughters we dont do that kind of stuff what bhai sahib said in the talk.... sorry if i said anything wrong lol

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh !

There's not enough words to say how amazing Camp was this year!

I am in no way affiliated with the organisers but i went out of my way on the last day to approach many 'mone' about their experiences at camp and whether they had at any time felt segregated or judged. Everyone i spoke to including the Sri Lankan Hindu brother, all said they felt the camp was truly inspirational, that they're taking so much away and at no point did they feel judged or left out and went onto say they received nothing but pyaar from Gurikhs and non-Gursikhs alike.

So to those that are saying Sikhi Camp is a "anti-mona" Camp, i'll say, why don't you actually ask those that attended this year, because i did, and i was told that Sikhi Camp is nothing but welcoming and a life changing experience!

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh!

I know its kinda random me posting this now, abit late lol, but I wasn't able to before. Just want to say camp was tooo sikk, miss the sangat of Guroo Maharaj and all campers and sevadars. Anyone from group 13 get in touch :)

I wont be cliche with the same catchphrase hehe, but I'll share a few other memories,

'binga', jago jago song (LOL), and that FREAKING AMAZING CHOCOLATE CAKE AND PIZZA!!! Oh and kuhnife (Gyani Satnam Singh ji haha)

lol Vahegurrroooooooooooo

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh!

I wont be cliche with the same catchphrase hehe, but I'll share a few other memories,

'binga', jago jago song (LOL), and that FREAKING AMAZING CHOCOLATE CAKE AND PIZZA!!!

i gotta agree, that Gurbani pagntee as an Amritvela wake-up call was too sikk!!!!

jaagahu jaagahu soothiho chaliaa vanajaaraa ||1|| rehaao ||

Wake up! Wake up! O sleepers, see that the travelling merchant is leaving. ||1||Pause||

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1611