Problems Getting Married

london001

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

litsen guys with trim and pag make it worse for themselves, they arent on any side..no sikh girl wants to be with them and a moni is a manmukh anyway, so ur choices are limited.. but i do know monis ( cus most of my freinds if not all are) who like pag vale guys whether they have dhari or not.. but yes ur choices are limited if u have a pag and no beard...like pick a side u know wat i mean..

if u are a pag vala singh u have no shortage, like jassa sed u get ppl coming to u..it is the parents fault for finding a match at the age of 29, they shudnt have waited so long...but still there are many sikh girls who are also at this age that i know who are trying to find someone, nothing hapens in a split second, things take time, if u wanted to get married then u shudnt have waited until u are 29.. now just look and guaranteed that there are women around ur age desperately looking too..

u can get a hold of coal anywhere, go to ur local hardware store or even a walmart and u can buy coal, but a rare gem is hard to find.. it dpends on ur standards, if u want a moni u can find her anywhere but with that package comes alot of other things ( wild past etc etc) if u want to find something pure, it will take a bit longer but its not hard at all.. like mr pakora sed there are many many families u see, and i know many many girls who are sikhs and will be getting married or are at marriageable age..dont go on matrimonial sites..go to youth programs and talk to the parents there and they will find someone for u, its all about word of mouth..and get ur parents involved in doing that talking

Because kuriyna 30 years ago in India are very different to modern kurinya here in the UK. That is a fact. I can only base this on a database of about 300 Sikh girls; of which 2 girls - 2 out of 300 specified a turban munda, about 30 girls wrote either a turbanned or non turbanned, the rest 270 odd girls had stated they wanted a mona / non turbanned .

i think ur more worried about girls choice then getting married ... i know few gories who want to marry a sikh ... even a south indian hindu girl in my class wants to marry a sikh guy who is her bf and he is sabat surat 6 foota jawan ... so instead of worrying about society and what girls think get urself married ... unmarried amritdhari girl 30 + is very hard to find if u want to marry in punjab ... we just cant go forcing or emotionaly blackmailin sikh girls who dont want to marry a sikh guy its their choice simple as that ...

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

funny 1 for ye !!

Family come to mamas pind n goes they want a gursikh for there daughter should not drink eat meat drugs + should be keshdari but they want him clean shaven ?????

Mama laughed n goes u cnt have best of both worlds eitehr u want a Gursikh or u want a non gursikh !!!

Weird world we live in i swear i read her sometime ago our sisters n brothers were getting arranged marrages to hindus

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

ur trying at wrong place ... i have never seen a sikh guy in trouble regarding wedding ... infact sabat surat singhs start getting marriage purposals as soon as they hit 20 ... all you need to do is let girls parents search u ... there is a news paper know as ajit in punjab give ur matrimonial ad there ... specifying ur turbaned non trimmer gursikh boy looking for a gursikh girl and u will get few replies soon ...

we are sons of dasmesh pita so we look like them ...if we have faith in them there will be no trouble finding a job as a sabat surat nor a girl ... all we need to do is have faith try and wait ....

i have not seen an amritdhari girl wanting to marry a mona guy ... nor i wish and expect sikh born girls who cut her hair to marry a singh ...

JASSA: You are right ! Singhs should not start crying because some girl does not want a boy who has the suroop of the Sikh -I say good riddance/ thanks for letting me know.

If you keep getting turned down, then think:

a. is it because I am looking in the wrong places/ attracting the wrong girls

b. even if they said yes and you got married -she may not have the maturity/ mental balance to have a successful marriage with a Sikh and carry the next generation of a Sikh parvar

c. you are projecting the wrong image

I hate all this self pity -cant get married. I know loads of Sikh families whose daughters/ sisters want Sikh boys with the suroop.

Get a fit body/ develop a sense of humour/ get a 'wow' job/ be confident/ be proud to be a Sikh and watch them flock and queue !!!!!

Singh to be honest over all it does comez down to whether your good lookin or not?

I can probably imagine at your age finding a decent girl for yourself, but i think most of all it’s your confidence.

Sikhism is about freewill and love, no one is forced this is wht people love about Sikism, but some choose to exploit it.

I know you must be very eager to get married, but dnt rush it. If you end up with the wrong one then back to square one. As you probably know there is no such word as “divorce” in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I’d suggest you to do sachai man tu ardas, if your true in your Ardas you find a kurri the same day, i garantee that!

sangat would have stressed this to you about a million times, but you still wouldn’t have listened, even wht i’ve said about ardas will go out of your head the moment you read the last line.

I hope you’ve been doing some sewa aswell, if you dont do this already then start doing regular, make it an habbit!

Ive had the same problems , even when i was at uni adn used to go clubbing, girls used to walk past us singhs LIKE WE WERENT THERE!!!

THESE were Sikh girls at bhangra nights, and yes b4 u start saying there are not sikh, THEY WERE as far as we were concerned.

THEY START CALLING US PAAJI SO THAT THEY CAN FEEL SAFE AROUND US AND DONT WANT US TO ENTERTAIN THE IDEA OF A RELATIONSHIP!

WHEN I DID EVENTUALLY GO OUT A WITH A GIRL ( AGED 23) , lol (whom i'm still with) south indian Hindu, I noticed that other Sikh guys with cut hair would say, WOW SINGHS PULLED MAN, like i had climbed a mountain???

That annoys me to this day, and I actually get moro respect from her people ( South Indain Hindus) than i do from my fellow sikhs , who say she is kali or a little motti!

BUT THE WAY I SEE IT AT LEAST SHE RESPECTS MY RELIGON AND IS OPEN MINDED AND VERY INTELLIGNET ADN WORKS FRO ONE OF THE BIGGEST ACCOUNTS FIRMS IN THE COUNTRY!

----------------

When u apply for marriage, 90 per cent sikhs girls say no pugh wala !

A friedn of mine went fro arrange marriage and the girls said no to him wihtin 2 mins becasue he had a turban and said she wanted a cut hair guy. my mate was so vexed that he aahd driven 140 miles ot Birmingham tio see this stupid girl for nothing, her parents should hav told him.

-----------------

My advice find ur own!