Recent Arrest - Daljit Singh Bittu And Others Arrested

Harjodh Singh

SGPC elections plays the main role in these arrests. Our ppl aren't smart, they should have chosen the new faces to run the SGPC elections. New faces who got no tainted history or any active role in Panth several decades ago. Old players/leaders can't do better as time changed, lots of internal fights and plus extra headache with twisted law Punjab Police etc.

SGPC elections plays the main role in these arrests. Our ppl aren't smart, they should have chosen the new faces to run the SGPC elections. New faces who got no tainted history or any active role in Panth several decades ago. Old players/leaders can't do better as time changed, lots of internal fights and plus extra headache with twisted law Punjab Police etc.

Dont be afraid of such affairs . The relation of SIKHISM with jail has started from the day when GURU

NANAK DEV JI was held by BAABAR.GURU NANAK DEV JI has told us "ILLAT KA NAAO CHAUDHARY"

Dont be afraid of such affairs . The relation of SIKHISM with jail has started from the day when GURU

NANAK DEV JI was held by BAABAR.GURU NANAK DEV JI has told us "ILLAT KA NAAO CHAUDHARY"

I agree with you at some point. It is not the matter being afraid but it is the matter of playing politics while safeguarding the kaum interests rather than personal. I didn't explained it well in my first reply as i don't want to get into this but let me say, "If bittu stands in the election (as he is)," then ppl like me will not vote for him. If Mann stands in the election (As he is), then ppl likes of bittu will not vote for him. So that is main reason why old players with history should not stand in election. You may know how Obama won the election: "New Face with less history"

I agree with you at some point. It is not the matter being afraid but it is the matter of playing politics while safeguarding the kaum interests rather than personal. I didn't explained it well in my first reply as i don't want to get into this but let me say, "If bittu stands in the election (as he is)," then ppl like me will not vote for him. If Mann stands in the election (As he is), then ppl likes of bittu will not vote for him. So that is main reason why old players with history should not stand in election. You may know how Obama won the election: "New Face with less history"

How long will it take to "taint" a new face? Amritpal Singh Kotdharmu, Gamdoor Singh Jhanduke, Jaspal Singh Manjhpur (Advo) are all new faces but what happened? Learn the nature and behavior of the State. We take all things lightly and form our opinions with little knowledge. Do not take it that I am commenting on some one who has replied to this forum, I'm talking about general tendency among Sikhs. & I think Daljeet Singh bittu will never contest any elections, be it MLA, MP or SGPC, though his party may..

Guest PunjabSingh

How long will it take to "taint" a new face? Amritpal Singh Kotdharmu, Gamdoor Singh Jhanduke, Jaspal Singh Manjhpur (Advo) are all new faces but what happened? Learn the nature and behavior of the State. We take all things lightly and form our opinions with little knowledge. Do not take it that I am commenting on some one who has replied to this forum, I'm talking about general tendency among Sikhs. & I think Daljeet Singh bittu will never contest any elections, be it MLA, MP or SGPC, though his party may..

I have very similar views to Harjodh Singh.

I agree with all he has written above and have been saying this ever since I joined this forum.Very few in this forum believe what I say and have their own pre conceived notions.They believe in all that the police,GOI,badal govt,biased media tells them.

Bittu will never contest any election.Those who have led the Sikh movement in the 1980's/90's are not after power but they want to do some thing for the "anakh" of the Sikhs.Bittu has spent most of the time meeting Shaheed parivaars,participating in dera activities,not only sauda saadh but against ashutosh bihariya alias mahesh kumar jha,bhaniaraywala,nirankaris,beas dera etc ever since he completed his life term in jail .Those of you who are accusing bittu of being some agent or what not should know he has spent "11 years" in jail.No one in this forum may have even spent 1 week in jail.

It is low lifes begairat cowards like badals who have always been after power and have always supported dera activities for votes.Punjab police and badal are back to their old anti Sikh activities but there is strong under current going on against them in Punjab.Punjab police is not even sparing their own brethren in police and are arresting them claiming them to be supporters of militants.

The alliance partner of badal,the BJP is almost finished.Badal will also meet the same fate.BJP has gone to the RSS Hindutva fold where as badals position is going to be like "dhobi daa kuttaa na ghar da naa ghaat daa.." .The only place left for the badals will be where other anti Sikh narakdhaaris have gone in the past.

Congress on the other hand may have a Sikh PM but it's enemity with Sikhs has been since the early 1980's.

My fear is that by the time the Sikh Qaum wakes up and recognises the work and qurbani of dedicated Sikhs like Daljit Singh Bittu it might be too late.

So please support Bhai Bittu and others who are the waaris of Sikh shaheeds whole heartedly and do not be swayed away by govt propoganda.

For more on Bhai Bittu and SAD(Amritsar) Panch pradhaani visit :

http://www.sikhsiyasat.com

Harjot Singh

let us not eulogise a person who has many skeletons in his cup board. can you tell us how a dead sukhi came to attend his wedding? That means bittu knew about sukhi.

Moreover if the arrested man is from babbar khalsa as is being alleged what connection he has with Bittu? it does not make the story belieevable. Moreoevr Bittu needs to clarify many things to sikhs . Spokesman is propagating against sikh scriptures. Starting with Dasam granth he is disrespecting SGGS also. why bittu is silent on this.

Guest PunjabSingh

let us not eulogise a person who has many skeletons in his cup board. can you tell us how a dead sukhi came to attend his wedding? That means bittu knew about sukhi.

Moreover if the arrested man is from babbar khalsa as is being alleged what connection he has with Bittu? it does not make the story belieevable. Moreoevr Bittu needs to clarify many things to sikhs . Spokesman is propagating against sikh scriptures. Starting with Dasam granth he is disrespecting SGGS also. why bittu is silent on this.

If KPS Gill or some butcher happens to be seen in any of your gatherings,even if he is there for arresting some one or to do an encounter will that mean you are his supporter or supporter of murder of thousands of innocents ?

If I say Sukhi was sent by Punjab police to frame Bittu and to create doubts in people's minds ? Then ?

So many things happened during the Khalistan movement which were not what they seemed to be.Same thing is still continuing.

Just 2 days back Sikh jathebandis in Punjab had warned that Punjab police is again trying to raise the bogey of Khalistan so everyone should beware.

And now this Bhootna incident occurs in a few days after the warning.

Another report in newspapers in Punjab claims that Sukhbir Badal was supposed to be killed during some rally by a militant organisation.Punjab police further claims that the person supposed to kill Badal reached the stage but the plan was "called off".No jathebandi worth it's salt will leave a traitor at such a moment.The CM Beanta's example is in front of us.

Same thing happened with the arrest of Bhootna.He had come Ludhiana to marry although the marriage was illegal.Punjab police claimed Bittu as having talked to Bhootna before his arrest.Whereas Bittu says he knew Bhootna earlier but had not talked to him for about 1 year.

The Punjab police is again targetting Sikhs and if this escalates no Sikh will be spared including clean shaven ones with mundras.

Badals are hand in glove with deras and Sikhs are "laawaris" at the moment.

"Lagda aa phair auna pau..... "