Marrying A Girl From India

london001

There are many shaheed Singhs daughters who have been forgotten about in India, as well as 'abandoned' girls (as babies - abandoned rather than murdered) who have been raised in Sikh orphanages and are Gurmukh through to the core - those who are open minded enough to marry a girl from India and want to perform an invaluable seva to the Panth also - should follow this route i.e. marrying these forgotten Gur-Sikhniyan - you don't have to worry about the above mentioned problems either - these Bibiyan are immaculate, inside and out.

Please, please consider this option.

Thanks.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fatteh

Theres so many Sikh Girls in India who this applies to but just as how we are forgetting the Shaheeds, these Gur-sikhniyan are also forgotten.

Parnaam Shaheedan Nu!

www.shaadi.com

I'm asking the guy to go and beg to maharaaj. And this stupid twat goes on about shaadi.com. If you feel so happy, go be happy at shaadi.com, get all the marriages proposals you want. Don't go screwing around on an amazing site to bend the truth jeeo.

bhul chuk maaf

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Hi London,

These days in India, people put in matrimonial advts in Indian newspapers. These supplements appear on Sundays. Here are the most popular ones:

www.timesofindia.com

www.hindustantimes.com

www.tribuneindia.com

For the first 2 weblinks, you will have to register for the "epaper". You have to register once and it is free. This option then allows you to view the newspaper. Once you are registered, you can look at the archive section for the sunday newspaper. Here search for the supplement "Matrimonials" and then you can look at different advts.

For the 3 website, it is quite easy...you dont have to register and there is a separate section on the webpage for matrimonial avts.

These days, these advt have e-mail addresses and telephones, so you can contact them.

Hope that helps and wishing you all the best for your search.

Just couldnt resist myself from replying to a big misconception that people have. Somebody in the forum pointed out that girls from India are more westernised and one should use India as a last resort. I dont think that it is fair enough to generalise. Like with everything in life, one has to take appropriate precautions. One should evaluate each and every thing. Most people in western countries think that people from India only marry for a visa. I believe that this used to be true many years ago...but now India is a different country alltogether...people are more educated and professionally qualified.

In a marriage it is the love and trust that counts. One should marry a girl/boy with whom they can be happy...Religion, caste, creed, country etc should not be important. If there is love and trust then these things dont count and the couple respects each other's differences be it religion, personality or even country.

Anyway, dear London My sincere advice to you is that if you do want to marry a girl from India...please only marry a person that you can trust and love and never ever think or tell her that people from India marry for a visa...trust me, there is nothing more hurtful then to prove that people marry for the love and not for material things. All the very best

Regards